AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had saw this morning in the paper they knew who the most recent was. I should've updated- busy, busy mornng for me.

Seems to me there are more bodies found in this area than most. But you have to factor in lifestyle and the population. Lots are related to drugs. Young male goes missing...body turns up later he's been shot and dumped.

They misplaced the body? I have no words. :what:

What an unbelievable situation this is!

Do police have something to hide?

Maybe Headland called/handed over the investigation to another agency and they picked up the body, hence this coroner have no further knowledge of this body and it's place. It doesn't make sense that LE would secure the place for overnight, go back the next day and don't give the body to any coroner.

I have no idea what is going on there, but there was an article from the same source already when they found the skull, which said this coroner (Derek Wright) wasn't called to the scene, http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/updated-513-pm-developing-news-skull-found-in-headland-on-cleveland-street-38799 and the writer notified him to go there.

Not notifying this specific coroner could mean several things:

a.) Hedadland police could have a specific problem with this coroner (which could be mutual or not) and using another from elsewhere
b.) Headland LE could have something to hide
c.) Headland LE could be incompetent
d.) Some other agency could have taken over the investigation, which took the body to their coroner and there could be no problem at all
e.) The body could still be there (which I find very unlikely after that LE has secured the scene for overnight and they went back the next morning)
f.) It could have been determined early on that it wasn't Headlands jurisdiction after all

Now the writer of the article:

- could be aware of a.) , b.) , c.) , e.) to be truth and that's why he wrote the article
- could be aware of d.) , f.) to be the truth but wrote the article anyway to undermine Headland LE and/or defend/support the coroner
- could really have no idea what happened and made no full research before writing the article
- or he could have tried to find out the truth and got nowhere

All the above is MOO and observations only.

RSN has no problem calling an agency out when he sees what he perceives as a cover up or incompetence.

He has terrible spelling and grammar, but calls things as he sees it, and most of the time does a better job of covering area news that our local MSM.

Anytime he perceives any hinkiness in Henry and Barber Counties especially, he will put it out there. That is my take on it. You other local folks, please give us your opinion on it.

Maybe Headland called/handed over the investigation to another agency and they picked up the body, hence this coroner have no further knowledge of this body and it's place. It doesn't make sense that LE would secure the place for overnight, go back the next day and don't give the body to any coroner.

I have no idea what is going on there, but there was an article from the same source already when they found the skull, which said this coroner (Derek Wright) wasn't called to the scene, http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/updated-513-pm-developing-news-skull-found-in-headland-on-cleveland-street-38799 and the writer notified him to go there.

Not notifying this specific coroner could mean several things:

a.) Hedadland police could have a specific problem with this coroner (which could be mutual or not) and using another from elsewhere
b.) Headland LE could have something to hide
c.) Headland LE could be incompetent
d.) Some other agency could have taken over the investigation, which took the body to their coroner and there could be no problem at all
e.) The body could still be there (which I find very unlikely after that LE has secured the scene for overnight and they went back the next morning)
f.) It could have been determined early on that it wasn't Headlands jurisdiction after all

Now the writer of the article:

- could be aware of a.) , b.) , c.) , e.) to be truth and that's why he wrote the article
- could be aware of d.) , f.) to be the truth but wrote the article anyway to undermine Headland LE and/or defend/support the coroner
- could really have no idea what happened and made no full research before writing the article
- or he could have tried to find out the truth and got nowhere

All the above is MOO and observations only.

It's a long shot, but...
Could there be some connection between the coroner, Derek Wright, and Lisa's husband or his family? If there is a possibility of conflict of interest, that could be a reason that police did not immediately notify him when they found this body. That is, if the police who are investigating are that sharp. It wouldn't have to be collusion. It could be as simple as being the co-worker or neighbor or friend of the husband or his family.

Another long shot could be a body snatcher. Think about it. If there was some kind of foul play in the death of this man and the killer was aware that there was not tight security at morgue, (or wherever they keep dead bodies in this town), maybe he just took it. Maybe he remembered something that he goofed up which would incriminate him so he took the body to prevent it's discovery. :waitasec: Wait, that would only work if the autopsy was not yet complete or if he also stole any samples which could be evidence against him.

Ok, scratch that. I should have read more before I posted my theory above. Apparently this police agency makes a habit of dissing the coroner. MOO

The article does raise a very interesting question:

"NOTE: Someone will be required to sign the death certificate. There is only one Coroner who is charged with the duty, however he must first be called to the death. So who will sign the death certificate?"

http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/art...s-done-with-the-body-or-who-the-body-is-38909

TGI, good question.
I suspect the body was taken to another jurisdiction for some reason and that other coroner will be responsible for signing the death certificate, but this is just a guess on my part.

I'm not comfortable with the thought that LE would lose a body this day and age, although I have no proof one way or another.

This is the deep south. There is still an "'Ol Boy " network alive and well here. I am thinking that is what's at play here. Possible power struggle, you have one group saying, ,"This is how I want it done, and this is how we will do it, who cares what the rules to follow are." MOO

In the mean time, NO word from Lisa?

I wonder how her Mom and family/friends are doing?

I also believe Lisa would have called by now.....so sad.

Yes, I would love to have an update from an insider.

I'm more inclined to believe at this point that something has happened to Lisa. I know she could've left, but too many things point to the other.

I don't think the missing body is her. But the circumstances with that, to me, are just an example of how LE operates in that area, and is operating in the case of Lisa.

It seems like she just disappeared into thin air. Good news is that the family is working with LostNMissing based on the FB page.

Anybody heard anything???

Things are really quiet. It's sad that almost no one seems to be looking for this young woman. I hope her mother can get some attention from someone who can make some noise.

I think someone is getting away with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back