GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh:(

"According to authorities, the child, wearing only a diaper, was placed in garbage bag sealed with red tape. DeBlase told Mobile authorities he buried the child on Father’s Day."

Read more: http://www.sunherald.com/2010/12/07/2698134/jackson-county-authorities-find.html#ixzz17XjiFINs

Disgusting @)#()#(*#)*(#$*)(#*@# <<<---fill in appropriate words here.
I can't believe this is the same 'man' who was lovingly holding this little boy just a couple of years ago.
What the hell-o was going on in this family, when did it start, and why didn't anyone care enough to do anything about it??

So sad. That poor little baby. Poor little babies.
At least now they can prosecute that to the fullest extent.

Every photo I saw of those kids they looked like they looked unhealthy. :( Poor little things.

ETA: Clarify: Unhealthy pallor :(

Father's Day was back on June 20.
He laid out there 5-1/2 months.

This case in more ways than one is seeming to copy Caylee's almost to the day and we know what was left of her body.

(VANCLEAVE, Miss.) - UPDATE 11:51am - Police on the scene tell LOCAL 15 News John DeBlase and the children's stepmother, Heather Leavell-Keaton, will both be charged with two counts of murder.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...g-DeBlase/Weo9LFLZUk-YJXUx2In6Ww.cspx?rss=217

This article states that a different time frame than previously reported.

"Investigators say he told them he buried 3-year-old Jonathan in March in rural Mississippi and 5-year-old Natalie in June near Citronelle."

Last night one of the local reporters appearing on JVM said authorities are speculating that Chase (last seen in March) was killed several months before his sister, Natalie (last seen late June/early July). :(

I don't think they have any concrete proof, but I found that very interesting. I would think they must have some reason other than Chase not being sighted by anyone to think that is a possibility.

See that's why I think somewhere something got messed up, which of course is not anything new in these cases. It was reported that one of the children (the girl if I am not mistaken) was seen in LATE July while moving out of the Inn in Mobile. Either way, it's a sad sad case and RIP little Chase...hopefully they will find your big sis to RIP beside.

This article states that a different time frame than previously reported.

"Investigators say he told them he buried 3-year-old Jonathan in March in rural Mississippi and 5-year-old Natalie in June near Citronelle."

Yeah the time frames are all messed up on this one as far as I can see.

God. I feel sick. I've been checking, hoping they'd be found so they wouldn't remain...discarded...like trash... But it's still a blow. RIP, and may Natalie be found soon. This is overwhelming.

Could explain the multiple scholarships that she got.

I have met Heather (the SM) before. My husband interacted with her on pretty much a daily basis when she was at Dar. She is blind. She had special software on her computer that would read her text to her. This is an expensive and very good school and the work is not easy at all. Most if not all of the graduates typically receive a fair amount of money in scholarships. It speaks to her intelligence that she was accepted to the school at all with her disability. I am thinking that her grandmother may have financed her education at Dar & she does live in the Rome area, or did at that time. Myself, as well as my husband and those who knew her much better than I do, are having a hard time seeing how she could have done this. She was a little different, but then her struggles were completely different than all of her peers that she went to school with, so that's to be expected.

I wouldn't say that she didn't do it, I have no way of knowing that. But I just can't see it.

Rest in peace, Jonathan. Your spirit has been with your sister all this time. We hope to find her, too.

:(

Hearing how this precious little boy was found just makes me so sick to my stomach. I am so lost at the moment; just can't wrap my brain around how someone can do this to their children.

Light a candle and say a prayer for these children .... :cry:

I have met Heather (the SM) before. My husband interacted with her on pretty much a daily basis when she was at Dar. She is blind. She had special software on her computer that would read her text to her. This is an expensive and very good school and the work is not easy at all. Most if not all of the graduates typically receive a fair amount of money in scholarships. It speaks to her intelligence that she was accepted to the school at all with her disability. I am thinking that her grandmother may have financed her education at Dar & she does live in the Rome area, or did at that time. Myself, as well as my husband and those who knew her much better than I do, are having a hard time seeing how she could have done this. She was a little different, but then her struggles were completely different than all of her peers that she went to school with, so that's to be expected.

I wouldn't say that she didn't do it, I have no way of knowing that. But I just can't see it.

Welcome & Thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back