GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
strung out ((((could =)))) not recalling exactly where he buried his kids.

as sick and sad as that is....

come on dude... bring back a cogent memory. Your kids deserve AT LEAST THAT.

AT LEAST.

I lived in Mobile for 17 yrs and in Biloxi for 4 yrs.. Vancleave is just across the MS state line. Citronelle is a small community immediately west of Mobile. They are very near each other and both are very rural communities.

This case is sickening. It caught my attention when my daughter (who is also a WS member) called me and told me about how much Chase looks like my grandson. While I was on the phone with her a picture of him came up on JVM and I had to look away it is so eerie. :cry:

I pray so hard that Natalie and Chase's bodies are found soon. God bless them.

Is this guy friend with John Skelton?!

the similarities strike me.

I must agree...

except.. has this guy lawyered up and tried to fake kill himself? this tells me that this particular monster daddy flew under the radar.. his kids weren't in school.

this is a time to APPLAUD public school. for what it does for kids everywhere. Sometimes it may seem like a dollar too short in these sort of cases... but let me just say that my own special needs kid couldn't do what he does without his team of special need teachers and paras. Every single day they make sure he keeps up.... even in middle school. Every single day I know what he is doing BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. It is not the fault of public officials in these cases for the most part... THE LARGE HUGE PART... It is the lack of response and respoonsibility from the PARENTS! While this may be hard to see for many... I ask you to consider the large group of children that these people are servicing. They depend on us as parents to follow along... TO FOLLOW THRU with the help that they give our children individually every SINGLE DAY.

I have been shaken and shocked by several recent cases here ( Zahra Baker to name one) but no where have I seen the school at fault.

again.. this does not reflect on these children.. as they were too young to be in public school... but i applaud the tireless professionals all the same. I say thanks to those tired and weary everywhere.

And I pray that these children are found soon.

Pascagoula MS reporter on NG says Chase has not been seen since March. Natalie was seen in June/July. They believe Chase may have been killed several months before Natalie. :thud:

When asked why the bio-mom had not known anything was wrong (she had not seen or talked to them in a year?!), criminal profiler Pat Brown replied, "I say we have a lot of people who don't care anything about their children."

Understatement of the decade.

The officers in this case really have their work cut out for them. They have no timeline (that we know of), and if they do have a timeline, it is at best almost 6 months old! I think it is time for all of the players to start talking so that these kids can be found.

Pascagoula MS reporter on NG says Chase has not been seen since March. Natalie was seen in June/July. They believe Chase may have been killed several months before Natalie. :thud:

You know what is so scary about this- just think how many other children have been killed and buried in this nation that no one will ever know about! Bless all their little hearts and souls.

I can't stand to see the father or stepmother's face..I'm not normally an angry person, but seeing them on tv makes my blood boil.

And it breaks my heart to see the childrens' faces.

Chase looks just like my nephew, and is the same age. My boyfriend made me look away from the local news last night because I was so disturbed. They're searching fairly near here, about 20 minutes away in Vancleave.

I can't stand the thought of that little boy being so near, out in the freezing cold, waiting for someone to find him and give him a proper burial. I can't stand to think of his sister in the same dark cold, so far apart from her brother, who shared her pain. It pains me to think of his sister "leaving" one day and never coming home, and him wondering where she is, and crying for her.

And I REALLY can't understand how, when it kills me (a "stranger") to think of them out there in the cold and dark, their parent could just kill and dump them and go about his way.

It's just not fair.

You know what is so scary about this- just think how many other children have been killed and buried in this nation that no one will ever know about! Bless all their little hearts and souls.

I ws just thinking the same thing...these days, with parents changing partners or spouses often, so-called "blended" families, etc. neighbors don't always notice or think it is odd if they no longer see a child around and probably don't like to ask questions, thinking the child went to live with some other combination of adults...that is what I would assume if I no longer saw a child I used to see around...

What is this the new trend for people to take the lives of their children and just discard the bodies and go on with life?

Is there going to be an end to this?
How is it that these people are so bold just to go on with everyday life.
This is a sick world and I pray that unfit parents get that gut feeling while they are pregnant and know they just are not ready for parenting and give these precious babies to persons who will love them and take care of them.

I have watched the different interviews with the bio mom several times now. (linked below). I come away thinking there must be some cognitive challenges or something going on. She and the step dad married in March or April of 2009. That they would back off and not pursue the father when he stopped communicating with them either speaks to the confidence they had that he was a good dad, or lack of awareness/cognitive impairment, or laziness, or fear. I don't know what to think.

Mom makes pleas (before father arrested) http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...dren-makes-plea/1203036/Dec-02-2010_10-56-pm/

Another interview with bio mom and step dad. He is a veteran: http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/stepfather-of-missing-children-speaks

Footage of court today. http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...ather-keaton-killed-missing-children/19748451

On Myspace of bio dad's, Lots of photos of the kids, with grandma and grandpa too. Natalie's 2nd birthday... Oh dear, so very sad. (can find it from Corrine's myspace. "Sinner" is the name).

http://www.myspace.com/jw1983

Thanks, georgiajean!!

Ugh, this is such a sad case. Honestly, these kids look loved and adored by their father in THESE photos. I've got to wonder what happened. Someone upthread said he was a veteran. I wonder if he was wounded or had psychological problems. The photos (in link) are disturbing. On one hand, it looks like John loved his kids and the grandparents as well. But the home is really really dirty and uncared for. Im a VERY unkempt person...so if I notice it's a problem!! The children's highchair is filthy.
I'm sure you'll notice that there are no recent photos.....none showing what WOULD be a 5 year old little girl and her 3 year old little brother. These look AT LEAST a year old. What happened in the past year that would make him do this?
Ive been thinking back to Susan Smith, and how she killed her kids because her love interest didn't want children.

http://www.myspace.com/jw1983

Thanks, georgiajean!!

Ugh, this is such a sad case. Honestly, these kids look loved and adored by their father in THESE photos. I've got to wonder what happened. Someone upthread said he was a veteran. I wonder if he was wounded or had psychological problems. The photos (in link) are disturbing. On one hand, it looks like John loved his kids and the grandparents as well. But the home is really really dirty and uncared for. Im a VERY unkempt person...so if I notice it's a problem!! The children's highchair is filthy.
I'm sure you'll notice that there are no recent photos.....none showing what WOULD be a 5 year old little girl and her 3 year old little brother. These look AT LEAST a year old. What happened in the past year that would make him do this?
Ive been thinking back to Susan Smith, and how she killed her kids because her love interest didn't want children.

Anyone know how long the step mom has been in the picture??

If this is "dad's" myspace account I am in, looks like the thing uploaded pictures to the friends/family album october 19th,..... 2010.

Step-mom has been involved for at least a year, since they have a 3 month old child. Bio mom and step dad knew her, made reference to her in an interview. And they haven't seen the kids for over a year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back