Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can easily look up who lived in the house and I do not think he has anything to do with GC...

Yeah, I know who lives at the house. Is there only one house the body could be behind - not speaking literally - maybe the grandfathers house is nearby..............

I hope the tip came in from someone who was either involved in this and decided to confess or knows who did this. However, it's possible the tip could have been from a neighbor or even someone driving by who saw suspicious activity here. Perhaps people out in the yard late at night or carrying something that resembled a body. MOO

I wholeheartedly support the WS rules, and I am not asking for names, but those of you are are savvy on social media, are any of the coworkers known? So odd to me from the beginning that the group of coworkers did not come out themselves and beg for help.

IMO, PH co-workers followed the same script as the victim's parents-- most likely recommended by LE / investigators. Using SM, co-workers repeatedly asked for PH missing person story to be shared with links to updated MSM, and did not discuss the case publicly.

The only co-worker post I'm aware of that made it to MSM was the post of photo from PH office cubicle and her empty chair --begging for anyone with knowledge to say something. Same message repeated by PH's father.

MOO

IMO, PH co-workers followed the same script as the victim's parents-- most likely recommended by LE / investigators. Using SM, co-workers repeatedly asked for PH missing person story to be shared with links to updated MSM, and did not discuss the case publicly.

The only co-worker post I'm aware of that made it to MSM was the post of photo from PH office cubicle and her empty chair --begging for anyone with knowledge to say something. Same message repeated by PH's father.

MOO
That makes sense. Thanks for the clarity of thought.

MOO

Yes, I agree with you about all of this. They didn't make it about them, they kept the focus on Paighton.

MOO
That makes sense. Thanks for the clarity of thought.
You can start a private group if you want to discuss unapproved items. We've done that with other cases. Just keep the messages between the group and it works fine. I've been here since 2013 and things have changed, I actuall was put in time out because of the Sheri Papini case - when there is little info in the MSM and from LE that is when everyone gets frustrated. I think it's only a matter of time before we'll have plenty more to discuss here. Right now I'm focused on Paighton and what her family is dealing with. The rumors and hearsay don't mean anything. Their world has been turned upside down and I don't think it will ever be the same again - SAD!
If it was my daughter, don't bother filling that hole because I would just crawl right in and die.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Countless WS case threads are required closed for clean up by a Moderator every day. Rumors and speculation take over -- are assumed factual -- and lead to the forum becoming exactly what members & management do not want.

Specific to FB, it's unfortunate that PH's family did not make an "Official Missing Person" page to update the public on the case with credible information they wanted shared. Again, these pages are typically closed to public comments for the very same reason posting from FB is not allowed on this facts-based forum.

Official page not to be confused with closed FB groups that PH's family spokesman recently condemned on MSM. Information from and by the official FB page Admin would be approved for discussion here.

MOO

ETA: Members are always welcome to discuss ANY information outside the main thread under the convo feature which allows up to 20 members in a conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
*modsnip*

I've been here since March 2005. I appreciate the rules although I get the frustration. The good thing about it is that you don't have to wade through bull*sh*it to find facts. Not so with social media accounts, now there's some deep bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope whoever was involved is a complete basket case as they are watching all this unfold. Even if they didn’t do something to intentionally harm her, they should have came forward immediately instead of letting this family suffer.

My dear friends brother died from an over dose recently and “his friends” just left him there to be discovered by the housekeeper. I’m not saying that’s what happened here. I’m just saying, if it turns out to not be homicide they should have reported it instead of covering it up.
In situations I have seen it isn't uncommon for the "friends" to be using as well. They are either out of it and once alert enough panic or simply panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm