Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they pulled the crime scene tape. I think if it was something big, they’d be leaving it up...
They were there for quite awhile according to the live feed. Praying they didn't find anything.

if you look at the live feed, the crime scene tape is still up
and lots of LE vehicles at scene with lights on etc.
Do you have a link? CBS 42 has no feed anymore; the last things I saw were WBRC's vehicles leaving, an officer taking down the tape, and a voice saying "he just took the tape down" before it went out.

wait it's not live???
No, if you click on the screen you should be able to fast forward, they removed the tape and left a bit ago. It seems like it’s live though, I’ve been confused before.

I don't recall if that has been posted on here or not, but it's been posted and reposted 1000 times just about everywhere that is talking about PH.

Not just directed at you JusMeJim, but this is a reminder to all members that ...

Regardless of how many times something is stated in general social media, it is not allowed to be brought to Websleuths unless it can be sourced from MSM, LE, or is a post by an Admin of an official Missing Person social media account. Unless a supposed fact is from those acceptable sources, it is considered rumor. Rumor is not allowed at Websleuths.

yes where???
I don't see any comments on the news station page
So on the live feed, you need to click on the comments, it should show at least 730 comments, probably more. His is in there (no info though, FYI).

So on the live feed, you need to click on the comments, it should show at least 730 comments, probably more. His is in there (no info though, FYI).

thanks but I don't see anywhere to click on comments
I don't see comments at all?
unless you mean the FB comments?

Here is the WBRC newslink with an earlier photo during daylight:

Heavy police presence in Hueytown neighborhood

and Al.com, with a little more info:

Multi-agency police investigation underway in Hueytown neighborhood

Praying for PH's family, and if not their loved one, for whomever else this may be related to. Heartbreaking regardless.

As a side note - thanks to those you on thread #1 who brought up location services on smartphones. It is because of you that we now have these features fully activated all the time on our family's smartphones.

Ashley Gooden‏Verified account @AshleyGoodenTV 1h1 hour ago
  1. Heavy police presence at the intersection of Love Street & Chapel Drive in Hueytown. Birmingham and Hueytown Police as well as Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies are on scene. @abc3340

ENUexcDWkAE0ftP.jpg

ENUexcCXsAUIjPF.jpg

1 reply2 retweets1 like

This is heartbreaking. Such a large police presence. Thinking of another possible scenario that might have already been discussed but I could imagine an accidental OD happening during some partying and someone trying to cover it up. Person makes up stories because they fear they will be blamed. Stories don't hold up and finally person tells LE truth/location. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop