Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T4QVPMNL4VAWVDZ7DGIRF2SVEQ.PNG

Female body found in shallow grave behind Hueytown home

Oh Dear.....

I pretty much knew this is where we were headed but it certainly doesn't make it any easier.

If there is any good in any of this, (which really there isn't), is at least the family has closure. At least they know. I can't imagine how horrible it must be to go years not knowing where your child is or whether they are dead or alive.

Such a sad ending to such a promising young woman's life.

I thin k it could go either way , I'm with you on the two Heavy Black guys at that bar sticking out like a sore thumb but on that note the demographics of the neighborhood it seems like if a group of white peeps dumped her here , they would stick out ...it kinda does look like a trap house (but you usually see cameras, ) so I am puzzled at this moment.
This is JMO since it's been a week or so and I can't find the link now but pics were on the bar site showing a slightly mixed crowd.

I wholeheartedly support the WS rules, and I am not asking for names, but those of you are are savvy on social media, are any of the coworkers known? So odd to me from the beginning that the group of coworkers did not come out themselves and beg for help.
And be crucified like the coworker that reported her leaving the bar?

I feel identification can occur quickly with dental records but MOD & COD might be another matter. May take awhile for labs and testing if there are not any obvious visable causes.

Prayers for PH and her loving family.

If this is PH, tattoos may still be readily apparent even at two weeks and dental records would not be necessary. Identifying tattoos were heavily publicized since this hit the news on Saturday the 21st. And again, IF this is PH, I am glad the various LE agencies held this close to the vest and continue to do so to catch whomever is responsible. MOO

Last edited:
Oh no...checking in and see all the updates. Sounds like this is most likely PH. Unfortunately, I’m not surprise but still very, very sad.
Thanks again for keeping those of us who are unable to follow right now, up to date.

This is the scene where a woman’s remains were found wrapped up and buried in a shallow grave.

carol robinson on Twitter
Oh, YIKES !! Looks like a dumping ground.
My heart is broken, even if it is not PH, for whoever was just dumped and buried here.
Prayers for family and officers who had to be at this scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en