Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is taking a car ride in the middle of the night with two strange men you just met at a bar ever kosher or an ordinary thing?
How do u know they were 2 strange men? What if she left the bar with 2 known men and ended up at a party with this strange man? Or maybe she did leave with this man but he was no stranger to her? Or she knew of him from someone else she did know? Moo

I believe this arrest warrant is just a small piece of the puzzle to solve this case. WHEN FH is brought in I believe the other missing pieces will appear.

In other words the darn DOMINOES fall resulting in the ripple effect.
I agree 100% Boscoe. We do not know much more than yesterday that helps us know what happened.

Evidence of her death? Could be a tip called in, possibly a photo, maybe something picked up on a cam somewhere along the route to Hueytown. I tend to think tip. I think several players in the know have phoned in tips.

Do you think LE have combed that house in Brighton? Yes, I do. MOO, but would like to see proof thereof.

And this is MOO, but if I were family involved in said matter, I'd NOT be posting anything on FB, or otherwise, it's just MO, it's how I roll.

I have had first hand experience, on numerous occasions, dealing with people that I KNOW, knew the truth, yet withheld it, or twisted, so as to preserve their own safety. IMO, there is some of this going on here, in this case.
Seems to me this house is a good ol’ fashioned crack house with lots of shady people coming and going. Someone saw PH enter and possibly leave dead or in a bad state and squealed to the police, likely for immunity or because he/she is a regular informant. MOO. LE routinely uses local drug addicts and petty criminals as informants in exchange for relative leniency.

I’m glad they are getting closer to solving dear beautiful PHs case but I am SICKENED that when she went missing then found her body the public was told that there was no threat to public. Bull! FH ran off, I’m sorry but I would totally have felt threat and that fact he’s a violent SO makes it even worse. Must just be the mom in me. Her poor family. Her mother is such a strong woman, I can’t even imagine :(

Just thinking out loud here....would it be “reasonable” to think that she as raped and, knowing her “history”, the suspects shot her up and she died (OD’d)? Might be kind of outlandish. But the whole “no visible trauma” makes me think drugs killed her. Whether it be willingly or not.

MOO

How do u know they were 2 strange men? What if she left the bar with 2 known men and ended up at a party with this strange man? Or maybe she did leave with this man but he was no stranger to her? Or she knew of him from someone else she did know? Moo
If she knew he was a former gang rapist and drug pusher it doesn’t make this situation any better. Maybe I just want to assume she was just naive versus having really bad judgement.

Suspect wanted in the death investigation of Paighton Houston

Presser at the link above.

My interpretation and/or theory from the presser:

PH was last witnessed alive at the Tin Roof Bar (TRB) located in Birmingham, AL
on Friday, Dec 20, 2019.

PH was with suspect FH, and possibly others, between 10:45 PM - midnight-- if not earlier.

PH was with suspect FH on Saturday, Dec 21 from about midnight until he buried her body in a shallow grave in the backyard of relatives home (Bessemer, AL).

PH died sometime Dec 21 --at a residence on McClain St in Brighton, AL

If the suspect was not present at TRB on Dec 20, I think it's possible PH willingly left TRB with two husky black men (HBM), and traveled to Brighton to meet up with FH for the purpose of obtaining an illicit substance that ultimately resulted in her death. Brighton is about 15.3 miles west of TRB (google maps).

I believe there were others present at the Brighton residence unknown to PH -- prompting her to text the friend that she did not know who she was with and might be in trouble.

Sometime Saturday, Dec 21, I believe FH transported PH's dead body, wrapped in a sheet, to a relative's home in Bessmer where she was buried in the back yard. The distance between Brighton to Bessmer is about 3.7 miles (google maps).

I believe the motive for suspect FH to bury PH was because he supplied an illicit substance to PH that resulted in her death --which pursuant to Alabama criminal code, can result in a murder charge against the suspect.

I believe that as soon as toxicology results confirm PH's cause of death a drug OD (supplied by FH), he will be charged with the murder of PH-- in addition to abuse of a corpse charge already under the warrant for his arrest.

MOO

upload_2020-1-16_14-11-15.png

If she knew he was a former gang rapist and drug pusher it doesn’t make this situation any better. Maybe I just want to assume she was just naive versus having really bad judgement.
Agree. I think what would make most sense to me is that she left with someone(s) she knew and ended up at this home where she did not know this suspect.

I believe this arrest warrant is just a small piece of the puzzle to solve this case. WHEN FH is brought in I believe the other missing pieces will appear.

In other words the darn DOMINOES fall resulting in the ripple effect.

Yes and I believe COD and toxicology will be vital here, and that’s what LE is waiting on as well, as they mentioned.

If this is a sex crime, and she died as a result of the sexual assault, there are some ways that this could happen without there being external trauma. Cupcake’s case again comes to mind, as well as some others. The explanations about this I’m afraid are too sick to detail and I hate to have to go there if we don’t have to, but making a note nonetheless.

Next day as daylight hours or a few hours after midnight next day. Extremely ambiguous, imo. The timeline would make a huge difference since they are still asking for tips, and have a suspect, someone may have a brain surge of remembering something, and the time could make a huge difference in someone's recollections, imo.
I'm not confused about the timeline. My issue is with the evidence of her death, at that house.

Suspect wanted in the death investigation of Paighton Houston

Presser at the link above.

My interpretation and/or theory from the presser:

PH was last witnessed alive at the Tin Roof Bar (TRB) located in Birmingham, AL
on Friday, Dec 20, 2019.

PH was with suspect FH, and possibly others, between 10:45 PM - midnight-- if not earlier.

PH was with suspect FH on Saturday, Dec 21 from about midnight until he buried her body in a shallow grave in the backyard of relatives home (Bessemer, AL).

PH died sometime Dec 21 --at a residence on McClain St in Brighton, AL

If the suspect was not present at TRB on Dec 20, I think it's possible PH willingly left TRB with two husky black men (HBM), and traveled to Brighton to meet up with FH for the purpose of obtaining an illicit substance that ultimately resulted in her death. Brighton is about 15.3 miles west of TRB (google maps).

I believe there were others present at the Brighton residence unknown to PH -- prompting her to text the friend that she did not know who she was with and might be in trouble.

Sometime Saturday, Dec 21, I believe FH transported PH's dead body, wrapped in a sheet, to a relative's home in Bessmer where she was buried in the back yard. The distance between Brighton to Bessmer is about 3.7 miles (google maps).

I believe the motive for suspect FH to bury PH was because he supplied an illicit substance to PH that resulted in her death --which pursuant to Alabama criminal code, can result in a murder charge against the suspect.

I believe that as soon as toxicology results confirm PH's cause of death a drug OD (supplied by FH), he will be charged with the murder of PH-- in addition to abuse of a corpse charge already under the warrant for his arrest.

MOO

View attachment 226335
Lines up very close to my current thinking.

As a now retired, long time corrections officer in the State of Florida, " smooth operator" is the understatement of the year.

Can you give your opinion as having been a long time corrections officer, why would Alabama LE take any chances, especially liability, a suit against department, city, etc., by mentioning they believe he is not armed and dangerous and the suspect has a serious offense, prior? Wouldn't, "he could be armed and dangerous," a safer route to go, more importantly if another person's safety is compromised during an arrest or sighting?

Seems to me this house is a good ol’ fashioned crack house with lots of shady people coming and going. Someone saw PH enter and possibly leave dead or in a bad state and squealed to the police, likely for immunity or because he/she is a regular informant. MOO. LE routinely uses local drug addicts and petty criminals as informants in exchange for relative leniency.
Possibly... but a squealy druggie isn't really evidence, is it?

Wow, it sounds like her mother was wrong about the co-workers (again, still catching up).
it sounds like shes saying for ALL of the people she was with that night to tell the truth , did ALL the coworkers say she left with two guys? Wheres the other guy ? or did she and maybe one or two of the coworkers go to hang out with this guy ? We just don't know yet.

Can you give your opinion as having been a long time corrections officer, why would Alabama LE take any chances, especially liability, a suit against department, city, etc., by mentioning they believe he is not armed and dangerous and the suspect has a serious offense, prior? Wouldn't, "he could be armed and dangerous," a safer route to go, more importantly if another person's safety is compromised during an arrest or sighting?

This is a good point, about erring on the side of caution as a good move. I’m thiiiiinking maybe they just have nothing to indicate that he has a gun and simply they are just being very clear and concise to state facts only and zero speculations. It seems the answer to all the questions were pure factual answers. Hope this makes sense. I hear what you’re saying, obviously this guy isn’t what one could consider a safe person, and perhaps they should have said something at least along the lines of “use caution, so not approach, call LE” or something along those lines.

Shouldn't take long if they don't already have him in custody...he knows the story...

That does make sense. Her mom mentions multiple coworkers so it's a bit disheartening that not one of them told the truth.

PH's dad's very first comment was that her plan for Friday night (12/20) was to meet with co-workers at the Tin Roof Bar to spend time together and listen to live music. I believe this is the reference for mom's comment, and not that coworkers were with PH in Brighton when she died. I also think only one coworker remained at the TRB when PH left TRB, and don't think there is any evidence that any coworker did not tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321