Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter says she photographed these homes a couple of weeks ago. Obviously she knew something back then. She is the reporter I mentioned upthread that said LE has a handle on what happened & has for some time. She said that on a radio interview 10 days ago.
She likely knew when they arrested him?

No mention of a vehicle. But he would have had to have used one to take her disposal location. I’m inclined to believe, as has been mentioned upthread, that LE has since located this vehicle and determined she was transported in it from home 1 to home 2. I think there is a good probability evidence returned this week placing her in that vehicle which, if she didn’t leave the bar in it, there she be no reason to discover evidence of her being in it. Moo
So do you think that LE got a warrant for his car also and found DNA in the trunk? Seems plausible that they got a warrant for a car the same day they got a warrant for Chapel Drive house. If the police have his car, I wonder how he fled to Georgia? Either someone drove him or put him on a bus?

So do you think that LE got a warrant for his car also and found DNA in the trunk? Seems plausible that they got a warrant for a car the same day they got a warrant for Chapel Drive house. If the police have his car, I wonder how he fled to Georgia? Either someone drove him or put him on a bus?
I think it’s plausible they got a warrant for his car either while they were holding him for kidnapping or when they got the warrant for any of their other location searches.moo
I too would like to know how they know he may be or may have been in Georgia and how he got there. I suspect someone is still singing. Perhaps it’s the person who drove him there like in the Aniah Blanchard case. Moo

My theory after the presser:

PH was last witnessed alive at the Tin Roof Bar (TRB) located in Birmingham, AL
on Friday, Dec 20, 2019.

PH was with suspect FH, and possibly others, between 10:45 PM - midnight-- if not earlier.

PH was with suspect FH on Saturday, Dec 21 from about midnight until he buried her body in a shallow grave in the backyard of relatives home (Bessemer, AL).

PH died sometime Dec 21 --at a residence on McClain St in Brighton, AL

If the suspect was not present at TRB on Dec 20, I think it's possible PH willingly left TRB with two husky black men (HBM), and traveled to Brighton to meet up with FH for the purpose of obtaining an illicit substance that ultimately resulted in her death. Brighton is about 15.3 miles west of TRB (google maps).

I believe there were others present at the Brighton residence unknown to PH -- prompting her to text the friend that she did not know who she was with and might be in trouble.

Sometime Saturday, Dec 21, I believe FH transported PH's dead body, wrapped in a sheet, to a relative's home in Bessmer where she was buried in the back yard. The distance between Brighton to Bessmer is about 3.7 miles (google maps).

I believe the motive for suspect FH to bury PH was because he supplied an illicit substance to PH that resulted in her death --which pursuant to Alabama criminal code, can result in a murder charge against the suspect.

I believe that as soon as toxicology results confirm PH's cause of death a drug OD (supplied by FH), he will be charged with the murder of PH-- in addition to abuse of a corpse charge already under the warrant for his arrest.

MOO

upload_2020-1-16_14-11-15-png.226335
This is the most plausible theory I have read.

Knowing where he may be, or may have been, might be as simple as knowing where he has connections?

It's not far from Alabama. They may be playing with FH too. It's weird. I think others are involved, and there's more going on. I suspect FH is a minor player in something else, and PH 's deaths complicates it. This may be why he was released. LE might want to see where he goes, and who else is connected.

just a thought.....

Does anyone have record or know how to use the wayback machine to confirm the exact charges on FH for his December arrest? I'm having no luck.
LE is stating that it was for kidnapping but I am wondering if there were also other charges that LE just isn't stating.
I know how to use Wayback - if you’re not having luck it’s possible it wasn’t captured on the date in question, but I’m happy to take a look later when I have a chance!

Where did they say she went with him willingly in the PC? I must’ve been stoned out of my mind during that PC.

Lol margarita you make me giggle!

the part I’m confused about is that FH was in custody for kidnapping but yet LE said PH left willingly.

I wonder if they said they were going to charge him with kidnapping if he didn’t spill the beans about who was all with that night and what his involvement was. Then after he gave them names and more info he jumped ship to somewhere else to avoid being arrested, I’m thinking (ALL IMO OF COURSE) that he felt the others involved would point at him and he didn’t want to go back to the slammer for many more years.
All jmo

District Attorney handling the Paighton Houston case speaks out and clears up some speculation.

Jefferson Co. district attorney asks for tips as search continues for suspect Fredrick Hampton
"
District Attorney Washington explains that based on the information given to the office, Hampton and Houston were at the Tin Roof together.

Washington said, “We have different stories as to what took place at the point of her becoming missing, but in terms of other connections prior to that we don’t have the information.”

BBM. So, it appears they do know she was at TR with PH.

My theory is that PH was seeking drugs. FH was seeking sex for himself and others. They needed to make her unconscious; used drugs laced with fentanyl; used too much. MOO.
I hope LE doesn't take the convenient solution and settle for voluntary OD and burial.

Tips lead to "interested person" to speak with and from that interested person, that's how the body was located. Interested person = FH?
Exact quote was:
“Those tips are what led those officers to a person of interest to speak with. Tips from Crime Stoppers was how [Houston’s] body was located,” Washington said.

I think the problem is that there are multiple people telling LE different stories. Even the DA is sticking to the idea that they were at Tin Roof solely based on the statements of the people Paighton was with. Yet we have heard many reports that these persons stories keep changing and don't match. I can see a scenario where these people that were with Paighton are trying to pin this entire thing on FH. They obviously know this guy was involved in the burial, but now they want to hear his version of events as to what led to that burial.

My theory is that PH was seeking drugs. FH was seeking sex for himself and others. They needed to make her unconscious; used drugs laced with fentanyl; used too much. MOO.
I hope LE doesn't take the convenient solution and settle for voluntary OD and burial.
This is one of my theories (fears), too.

I think the problem is that there are multiple people telling LE different stories. Even the DA is sticking to the idea that they were at Tin Roof solely based on the statements of the people Paighton was with. Yet we have heard many reports that these persons stories keep changing and don't match. I can see a scenario where these people that were with Paighton are trying to pin this entire thing on FH. They obviously know this guy was involved in the burial, but now they want to hear his version of events as to what led to that burial.
Maybe. I just cannot get behind the outlandish SM conspiracy theories at this point. It seems far more likely that they were at TR, PH was lured by or sought out drugs, she left with 2 men (and maybe others), something happened with drugs and an OD occurred (accidentally IMO but possibly with intent to take advantage of PH), and panic ensued due to risk of supplying the drug that lead to her death and being charged with murder, hence the subsequent burial.

Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member