AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 *arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still want to know what 2 LARGE HEAVY set men .

Don't hold your breath. LE has released little. MSM has revealed little. To my knowledge the only 2 names are PH & FH. No coworkers/friends have even been named. No mention of who put FH on LE's radar. So we are all waiting and may never get the names of all the people we are wondering about. If they haven't committed a crime LE wouldn't mention them. jmo

Snipped

• An agent of the executive of the state demanding extradition must appear to receive the prisoner, which must occur within 30 days from time of arrest, or the prisoner may be released. Some states allow longer waiting periods, of up to 90 days.
Extradition law in the United States - Wikipedia
Well he’s still sitting in Ohio and can be held there up to 90 days...
Cuyahoga County jail is a dump. IMO he can sit for a while. Plus we’ve had some nasty weather the past couple days; i doubt anyone is willing to come get him right away. I wonder if this gives Alabama more time to get their ducks in a row, too.

The following link leads to MEMORY ENHANCING TECHNIQUES FOR INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING (By Ronald P. Fisher, R.E. Geiselman) book preview where there are sufficient relevant pages to understand how "heavy set" was most likely a memory-enhancing term provided by the interviewer and not the actual words spoken by the eye witness.

MEMORY ENHANCING TECHNIQUES FOR INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING

MOO

The following link leads to MEMORY ENHANCING TECHNIQUES FOR INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING (By Ronald P. Fisher, R.E. Geiselman) book preview where there are sufficient relevant pages to understand how "heavy set" was most likely a memory-enhancing term provided by the interviewer and not the actual words spoken by the eye witness.

MEMORY ENHANCING TECHNIQUES FOR INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING

MOO
Thanks for sharing. That was my assumption for a while.

Unless the witness had a fondness for detective novels that use highly descriptive adjectives and adverbs, I really doubt she came up with "heavy-set" on her own. That's not exactly a term most people use on a regular basis, and I wouldn't expect a young woman in her 20s to use it at all (again, unless she's an avid reader).

Unless the witness had a fondness for detective novels that use highly descriptive adjectives and adverbs, I really doubt she came up with "heavy-set" on her own. That's not exactly a term most people use on a regular basis, and I wouldn't expect a young woman in her 20s to use it at all (again, unless she's an avid reader).

I would have used this term instead of saying "fat". It just sounds more polite, I guess.

Cuyahoga County jail is a dump. IMO he can sit for a while. Plus we’ve had some nasty weather the past couple days; i doubt anyone is willing to come get him right away. I wonder if this gives Alabama more time to get their ducks in a row, too.

I believe FH was arrested by US Marshals on Weds and was already in custody of the Jefferson County Sheriff by Friday, Jan 31, 2020.

By WBRC Staff | January 29, 2020 at 8:29 PM CST - Updated January 31 at 2:32 PM

CLEVELAND (WBRC) - UPDATE: Fredrick Hampton, the suspect in Paighton Houston’s case, waived his right to extradition Friday morning and is now in the custody of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office. Hampton was arrested by US Marshals Wednesday night in Cleveland, Ohio.

Suspect charged in Paighton Houston case waives extradition

I believe FH was arrested by US Marshals on Weds and was already in custody of the Jefferson County Sheriff by Friday, Jan 31, 2020.

By WBRC Staff | January 29, 2020 at 8:29 PM CST - Updated January 31 at 2:32 PM

CLEVELAND (WBRC) - UPDATE: Fredrick Hampton, the suspect in Paighton Houston’s case, waived his right to extradition Friday morning and is now in the custody of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office. Hampton was arrested by US Marshals Wednesday night in Cleveland, Ohio.

Suspect charged in Paighton Houston case waives extradition

He is not listed as a Jefferson county inmate.

File picture of his booking photo was said to be too large to upload. You can search him on the Jefferson County inmate page.
File picture of his booking photo was said to be too large to upload. You can search him on the Jefferson County inmate page.

I don't find him listed when I key in his name but when I scroll the list he is there. All 235#.
I guess the only violation he incurred on his

Now that FH is back on Bama soil, will be interesting to see if this case goes anywhere- or doesn't.
Even if FH sings like a Canary, I'm wondering if LE will be willing to investigate any further. With a confirmed accidental OD, it would be pretty easy for them to call it "case closed."

It only shows violations so far of failure to register as sex offender and abuse of corpse
Could he be out back in prison just for failure to register? Trying to do a talley of how long he might be in prison.

Now that FH is back on Bama soil, will be interesting to see if this case goes anywhere- or doesn't.
Even if FH sings like a Canary, I'm wondering if LE will be willing to investigate any further. With a confirmed accidental OD, it would be pretty easy for them to call it "case closed."
If FH is involved any more deeply than he already is, I doubt whether he's going to sing like a canary. In fact i'll guarantee this guy won't say anything more than "get my lawyer". If LE is going to get this guy for anything else, that information is going to have to come from someone else, which I doubt will happen.

Could he be out back in prison just for failure to register? Trying to do a talley of how long he might be in prison.
He's not going to be out anytime soon. I'd assume that they simply have not charged him with the indignity to a corpse charge yet, but we do know that warrant has been issued. He was likely being held on the failure to report charge, which is what is reflected when he was booked in to the AL jail. Once they officially charge him, that charge will be added in the system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicamcolon
Back