All About Chloroform#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching a show on TV which says Atlanta and Orlando are the HUBS for meth & almost everyone knows someone who uses meth in those cities.

Wow, reminds me of the Cindy Sommers (sp?) case where the arsenic found was actually a contamination from the lab testing evidence. I just pray LE is not going to try and make up evidence in this case!

I don't think they will need too. If you notice they have used the most respected labs in the country. University of Tennessee Body Farm and the FBI labs. They are making sure there is no reputing their results.

There are labs all over the country but they get the BF down there. Yep, they will be providing indisputable evidence.

A nurse practitioner in Atlanta just described KC to a tee. She said when it finally turned on her she was paranoid, stole when she didn't even need to, but the most dangerous was she started to have hallucinations seeing things which weren't there and seeing people turn into hideous monsters right before her eyes. She said it took less than 2 years for it to turn on her, and she had seen people even with less use.

A businessman said he also had all those things happen when it turned on him. One business owner said he slept for 3 months straight coming off of it, only getting up to eat.
1. There are sores on the body. (myth, for most it takes about 10 years use)
2. There are signs to others (myth) Most people rarely know meth users right around them.
3. It is less damaging than other drugs. (myth) Meth does damage to the brain which can never be repaired.

I did some research on the synthesis of chloroform. She did not PURCHASE OR MAKE CHLOROFORM. It occurred naturally:
By DROWNING HER IN THE POOL.

CHLORINE + METHANE = CHLOROFORM

Every pool has chlorine, she was wearing a diaper/clothes which would be saturated with pool water. When people die, they often release their urine and/or bowels...also methane gas would be released by body decomposition. The diaper would stay wet and saturated for some time and mix with the methane, releasing as a gas into the trunk.

I have been suspicious that she drowned her from the beginning...now I am convinced. :detective:

I did some research on the synthesis of chloroform. She did not PURCHASE OR MAKE CHLOROFORM. It occurred naturally:

Every pool has chlorine, she was wearing a diaper/clothes which would be saturated with pool water. When people die, they often release their urine and/or bowels...also methane gas would be released by body decomposition. The diaper would stay wet and saturated for some time and mix with the methane, releasing as a gas into the trunk.

I have been suspicious that she drowned her from the beginning...now I am convinced. :detective:

I'm pretty sure that this has a thread already ... might wanna ask the Mods to merge?

Wow! Makes a TON of sense. Except for Casey's internet searches for chloroform???

Wow! Makes a TON of sense. Except for Casey's internet searches for chloroform???

But it may have been a coincidence...she may have searched it only because of the pic on Ricardos myspace. The chlorofrm in the trunk was just a naturally occuring twist of fate in the saga, not related to the search at all.

Experts have already stated that since this was vaporized chloroform it had to be pure chloroform, and no amount of home brewing would yield such results.

Now, maybe they're wrong, but they certainly know a lot more about this than I do.

But it may have been a coincidence...she may have searched it only because of the pic on Ricardos myspace. The chlorofrm in the trunk was just a naturally occuring twist of fate in the saga, not related to the search at all.

Well, we do know that Ricardo did have that one picture up on his myspace, but I think we need more information than what's currently available to us to determine what Casey may or may not have been searching for.

Well, we do know that Ricardo did have that one picture up on his myspace, but I think we need more information than what's currently available to us to determine what Casey may or may not have been searching for.

True...but I find it stunning that the ingredients for chloroform were readily present in that trunk if she did in fact drown her.

That's a real stretch for me, QUITE a big coincidence. I like your theory, but...pretty wierd KC searched for chloroform on the internet. I mean, how many people do internet searches for cholorform and then shortly thereafter it shows up in the same place as a dead body? That's a coincidence I just can't quite believe at this point.

That's a real stretch for me, QUITE a big coincidence. I like your theory, but...pretty wierd KC searched for chloroform on the internet. I mean, how many people do internet searches for cholorform and then shortly thereafter it shows up in the same place as a dead body? That's a coincidence I just can't quite believe at this point.
I know, I know...I follow you...but I am still stunned with that knowledge that the the chlorine and methane would be there if she drowned. And...wow they have a pool...and geez...what can I say?

True...but I find it stunning that the ingredients for chloroform were readily present in that trunk if she did in fact drown her.

But home brewed chloroform would never vaporize.

I don't for a minute believe that Caylee drowned, either. Casey was spotted backing into that driveway 2 times. Why would she do that (when it's been said she NEVER does that) twice if Caylee had drowned there?

I think it makes more sense that she died elsewhere, was taken to the house, then removed from the property the 2nd time she backed into that garage.

But home brewed chloroform would never vaporize.

I don't for a minute believe that Caylee drowned, either. Casey was spotted backing into that driveway 2 times. Why would she do that (when it's been said she NEVER does that) twice if Caylee had drowned there?

I think it makes more sense that she died elsewhere, was taken to the house, then removed from the property the 2nd time she backed into that garage.

So did one "expert" say that about the chloroform? I would want further opinions before I decided it to be true. I think she drowned her, buried her in the yard, moved her later.

So did one "expert" say that about the chloroform? I would want further opinions before I decided it to be true. I think she drowned her, buried her in the yard, moved her later.

I believe it was said by more than one expert, but I'm sure a bit of research would yield a lot of answers.

I'm sure that it is in this thread somewhere ... but this is what I found that convinced me it wasn't "accidental chloroform" ... I don't know where they got the information from ... maybe we will find out soon!
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/26/ng.01.html

NATISHA LANCE, PRODUCER, NANCY GRACE: Well, there were searches for chloroform on the computer. The chloroform that was found in the trunk, experts have said that it was in such a pure form that it couldn`t have come from any type of cleaning solvent or anything like that. It had to have come from a pure form of chloroform itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator