All About Chloroform#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Lee say that KCs computer was crashed when he picked it up and all data prior to ?7/15? lost? Would that mean the chloroform searches were AFTER the car came home?? And if so...who searched, since KC was in and out of jail?? Or did they recover pre-crash searches??

The bit about Amy is peculiar--especially since a lot of KCs texts to her were about trying to get Amy hooked-up....

I don't believe it was necessarily established that it was KC doing the searching. Someone else might have been using her computer.

If the search was done after Caylee's disappearance, it had to be Casey. She kept her computer with her. I've changed my mind completely about the Chloroform. Originally I thought Casey used it to kill Caylee. All the posts about George possibly using it to clean out the trunk have made me rethink that.

I think Casey is the one who used it. Someone here once posted a link to a site that shows Chloroform is used to clean up DNA. They were wrong, in that it doesn't remove DNA, it cleans the proteins out of DNA for testing. Casey may have done research online looking for ways to clean up the DNA she knew was in the trunk, found that same site, and misunderstood the same way.

George said there was cleaning fluid in the trunk. Being older, he may recall that Chloroform was once used as cleaning fluid. If he'd used it to clean the trunk I don't think he would have drawn attention to it. Of course we don't know where or how Casey would have obtained Chloroform, but I bet LE does.

If the search was done after Caylee's disappearance, it had to be Casey. She kept her computer with her. I've changed my mind completely about the Chloroform. Originally I thought Casey used it to kill Caylee. All the posts about George possibly using it to clean out the trunk have made me rethink that.

I think Casey is the one who used it. Someone here once posted a link to a site that shows Chloroform is used to clean up DNA. They were wrong, in that it doesn't remove DNA, it cleans the proteins out of DNA for testing. Casey may have done research online looking for ways to clean up the DNA she knew was in the trunk, found that same site, and misunderstood the same way.

George said there was cleaning fluid in the trunk. Being older, he may recall that Chloroform was once used as cleaning fluid. If he'd used it to clean the trunk I don't think he would have drawn attention to it. Of course we don't know where or how Casey would have obtained Chloroform, but I bet LE does.

Unless they have a respirator they keep handy you can't just pour chloroform into the trunk and scrub it down, you would pass out.

Unless they have a respirator they keep handy you can't just pour chloroform into the trunk and scrub it down, you would pass out.

Very good point. I wonder why it is then that so may people think George was able to do it.

Now I have to re-rethink this.

Yes!

Im thinking maybe the searches were done AFTER the fact....Maybe the chloroform was used to try and clean up the evidence in the truck. Ive heard it is used as a cleaning solvent. The dates of those searches will be key when this case goes to trial.

I have a hard time believing that the chloroform was used to drug Caylee.

I have been wondering.......how volatile is chloroform? Could it be used as an accellerant? Douse the interior of the car and light a match?

Does anything think maybe Lee, George or Cindy found a bottle (empty or not) of chloroform in that bag of trash or in the car somewhere and did a search to see what Casey could have possibly been using it for?

Does anything think maybe Lee, George or Cindy found a bottle (empty or not) of chloroform in that bag of trash or in the car somewhere and did a search to see what Casey could have possibly been using it for?

On Casey's computer which was at Tony's apartment?

On Casey's computer which was at Tony's apartment?

Yeah.. Point for you.

The same computer that Lee had a discrepancy about whether it was left on or not. He hung himself in that one. LE did a very good job at reasserting a few times that it was left on, after he stuttered around to originally say it was off and just sitting there.

Ok.. So Lee took the computer back to the Anthony home after he claims he tried to start it up from Tony's but got the BSOD.

During Casey's interrogation, she was asked to give her permission for LE to have her computer to search.

Someone could have gotten it running before LE took it.

I don't even know why I'm arguing this point, I believe Casey did the search, but there are some other thoughts to go over anyway. :)

Didn't Lee say that KCs computer was crashed when he picked it up and all data prior to ?7/15? lost? Would that mean the chloroform searches were AFTER the car came home?? And if so...who searched, since KC was in and out of jail?? Or did they recover pre-crash searches??

The bit about Amy is peculiar--especially since a lot of KCs texts to her were about trying to get Amy hooked-up....

If someone just deleted messages or dumped certain files, they could still retreive the info from the hard drive. It didnt sound like the hard drive crashed, because ALL of the files would have been lost, and they would have to reinstall the operating program before they could use the comp again. We know the video of Caylee was Downloaded to C's laptop on either the 15th or 16th because LE found that pic taken on Fathers Day (laptop) when they searched it. No one but LA has said anything about a "computer crash".

When did LE confiscate that laptop? IIRC, it wasnt taken til AFTER kc was interviewed at Universal. Someone would have had time to hurry and delete files while LE was driving miss kc around Orlando. It was during that interview that she agreed to let them take it and copy the files on it.

No way. Cindy was an RN. She knows what it's used for. GA is ex LE and auto detailer, HE knows too.

Did kc have that laptop in her possession the whole time she was MIA?

It was also used in the Season Finale in May 2008. Is this a repeat of that one?

May 2008? someone asked that before ... interesting.

This could very well be that episode, I have not been keeping up with it much this year.

..parties.

Nothing we don't know. Article is two full pages. Sez LE is checking out Xanex and chloroform, and that "Zanny" is a street name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth