All About Chloroform#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yuo have to purchase the magazine to get the article.

Well if The Globe says that, it certainly must be true.

Anybody notice how NOBODY reports smelling ANYTHING resembling CHLOROFORM at tow yard. or earlier... which supports my hunch that it was used later (after recovering vehicle, but before it's picked up by crime lab). To my disappointment there was nothing within the computer forensic report released today re chloroform. Yet notably there IS internet search shown from as late as 7/16 (re search for name ZF-G). So... since it was reported that chloroform searches were done on Casey's laptop; and we know chloroform would've definitely been needed and USED by this point; and since there was such a toxic saturation of chloroform even when diluted gases were sampled much later this all leads me to think a) searches were likely for USE (and not purchase) of chloroform; b) it presumably was used after Casey was behind bars; and c) this may be search info being withheld by LE... any other ideas?

Anybody notice how NOBODY reports smelling ANYTHING resembling CHLOROFORM at tow yard. or earlier... which supports my hunch that it was used later (after recovering vehicle, but before it's picked up by crime lab). To my disappointment there was nothing within the computer forensic report released today re chloroform. Yet notably there IS internet search shown from as late as 7/16 (re search for name ZF-G). So... since it was reported that chloroform searches were done on Casey's laptop; and we know chloroform would've definitely been needed and USED by this point; and since there was such a toxic saturation of chloroform even when diluted gases were sampled much later this all leads me to think a) searches were likely for USE (and not purchase) of chloroform; b) it presumably was used after Casey was behind bars; and c) this may be search info being withheld by LE... any other ideas?

Somewhere today it was reported that the internet searches for Chloroform were done prior to Caylee's disappearance but that the exact date hasn't been determined. I doubt anyone would have smelled Chloroform which would linger low in the bottom of the trunk, over the decomp smell.

Sorry I don't have a link about the Chloroform searches - so much has been released today that I can't keep up.

And another thing... wasn't Casey's laptop turned over to LE at approx same time as car was (finally) taken by crime lab? In other words would there have been sufficient time at this point for web searches to be done on this between July 15th (when Casey, her car and her belongings are brought home), and July 18th when everything is presumably turned over to LE

Ty Chill... I saw that report too but often when it is stated as "after Caylee's disappearance" what it's actually referring to is a date after she is REPORTED missing (much like web searches re "missing child" which are being referenced in a similar manner). Big difference since events that could have taken place a full five weeks AFTER Caylee actually was last seen and presumably deceased are being referred to as "before her (reported) disappearance." And this could be inaccurate and misleading IMO.

The dead body smell is mentioned several times in the 400 page report. In some of Yuri's statements and his testimony at the bail hearing.

If I understand the timeline, CA called police late at night on July 15th. It was after hours and after the local police station was essentially closed for the night. Part of her call was asking for an alternate location to bring her daughter to. The car and everything was seized as evidence later in the day on July 16th (I think). I assume the earlier part of the day was when LE were driving KC around as she lied to them about Zanny and Universal, etc.

Now there seems to be a bigger block of time between when George abd Cindy picked up the car, and the initial 911 calls. Somewhere in there they found Casey, She and Mom were online. George was out? Lee was called in. Just a bit confusing and muddled. Also somewhere in that block of time is when G and C supposedly moved and looked under the playhouse themselves. So who knows what they did to the car during that period?

Can anyone say for certain the day that Caylee actually went missing? Why are we all assuming it had to be the sixteenth? We know it must have been before the 27th if the forensics are correct in the car trunk? or What if the little girl at the airport on 7/2 was Caylee? I just wish LE would investigate that more. FBI should have followed up and examined credibility of TTT.

I think LE rushed to judgement in the JonBenet case and I think they are making too many assumptions on this one. Leave no stone unturned and keep an open mind. Caylee must be found----either dead or alive. We all need to know what happened.

Can anyone say for certain the day that Caylee actually went missing? Why are we all assuming it had to be the sixteenth? We know it must have been before the 27th if the forensics are correct in the car trunk? or What if the little girl at the airport on 7/2 was Caylee? I just wish LE would investigate that more. FBI should have followed up and examined credibility of TTT.

I think LE rushed to judgement in the JonBenet case and I think they are making too many assumptions on this one. Leave no stone unturned and keep an open mind. Caylee must be found----either dead or alive. We all need to know what happened.

This case has me second guessing everything every day.

I think Casey would have had some familiarity w/ chloroform, to use it. If this was the case, maybe she became comfortable with it, and decided to give it to Caylee, not realizing the effects it would have on a child.
If chloroform is a new party drug in Florida, maybe Casey had a business selling/ trading it, like any other drug. She would probably hide it in the trunk, so it would be on hand, if she needed it. Maybe she spilled it all over the trunk, filling up little bottles she was selling. This might explain why she was all over the place, making so many phone calls, and so hooked on partying.
I read something about Casey being taken to the hospital for a seizure, Maybe that is a result to side effects to chloroform, or various party drugs. It is obvious from her internet conversation, "can hit up my friend Annie for some Xanax", she was at least taking Xanax. Her freinds say she is against drugs and only drinks a little, then find out she is constantly drinking (photos), smoking weed and taking Xanax, and there is chloroform in her trunk. It makes me think she was big into party drugs.

The only thing I want to learn about this case is the Chloroform searches.

(Last seen 7/15. 7/24 was the gas can recovery & bad smell reports. So from 7/15-7/24 is when she died IMO).

I did some searching and chloroform can be given orally. Usually 1-5 drops is enough to knock someone out. It has a pleasant sweet taste.

It can be mixed with marijana and smoked out of a small bottle or jar.

http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/2006/11/03/dad-kills-daughter-with-chloroform-in-revenge-for-wifes-affair-gets-life/[/URL]

Oh, here’s a son of a for the ages. 33-year-old British father Gavin Hall used chloroform to suffocate his 3-year-old daughter Amelia to death, after giving her antidepressants to make sure she wouldn’t struggle. His motive: revenge against his wife, who had had an affair with another man. To top it all off, he killed the family’s two cats, then laid the girl and the cats out in a macabre scene in the living room

Gee, Gavin. I wonder why your wife would ever even think to cheat on you. You sound like such a loving, caring person.

Hall has been sentenced to life in prison, with the possibility of parole in 15 years. Too bad. A guaranteed lifetime cell assignment seems like the only proper punishment here.

Really - how hard is it to leave? If you don’t like your wife *advertiser censored*king a judge she met on a sex site, then divorce her. A simple, clean solution that doesn’t involve killing your innocent child. Sadly, few moms and dads ever act rationally when they’re in the grip of their own emotional drama. We’ve seen these type of “revenge killings” all too often here - most notably in the cases of Elaine Campione and Jim Junior Nice. For these parents, their world erodes; the lives of themselves and their kids become meaningless; all they’re focused on is giving their spouses one final, fatal kick to the stomach. And what better way to exact revenge on your partner than by destroying that which they love above anything else? It’s a sad, demented state of mind, buttressed by the evidence of hate and the logic of insanity.

hmmm "spiteful biatch" per KC towards CA.

People in their teens and twenties are using chloroform as a drug and also in sex acts. It is an incredibly dangerous practice because these kids are risking their lives everytime they do this, but it a trend that is growing. Many kids have already wound up dead due to this.

Here is a description by someone using it for both a high and sex:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41415

Chloroform is also used in S&M practices. Here is a story from the BBC about someone who died doing this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7326676.stm

Pedophiles also use chloroform on their victims. Look up pedophile uses chloroform in Google and you will see this is also very common, shockingly so.

If you combine a xanax with too much alchohol you get a blackout, which would explain why someone might do something, look awake, but not actually be awake and not remember it the next day.

Does anyone know if the Chloroform were high enough to come from an attempt to clean the trunk?

Or were just feint vapors, like those from a person that was given Chloroform?

Or very trace amounts like from a reaction from the pool?

I've not seen much in the way of detail on the amount of Chloroform. Cleaning might lead towards an accident at least. Very small amount might be from the pool. While a moderate amount would seem to indicate perhaps pre-meditation.

That's an interesting question because I believe I read somewhere that Chloroform can be made by combining Chlorine and Ethanol.

People in their teens and twenties are using chloroform as a drug and also in sex acts. It is an incredibly dangerous practice because these kids are risking their lives everytime they do this, but it a trend that is growing. Many kids have already wound up dead due to this.

Here is a description by someone using it for both a high and sex:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41415

Chloroform is also used in S&M practices. Here is a story from the BBC about someone who died doing this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7326676.stm

Pedophiles also use chloroform on their victims. Look up pedophile uses chloroform in Google and you will see this is also very common, shockingly so.

If you combine a xanax with too much alchohol you get a blackout, which would explain why someone might do something, look awake, but not actually be awake and not remember it the next day.

i just googled chloroform/seizures and it says this can result from an overdose of inhaled chloroform. didn't KC have a seizure awhile back? PR-you might be onto something here....

This might be a stretch but did anyone hear the scientist on NG last night when a caller asked if chloroform would damage DNA, and he replied that no, in fact, chloroform is used in police labs to clean evidence because it won't destroy DNA?

I'm wondering if one of her police buddies didn't hook her up with it.

I think Casey bought it off the internet using her mother's credit card. That's why CA doesn't want to give the police the statements.

I think Casey bought it off the internet using her mother's credit card. That's why CA doesn't want to give the police the statements.

But can't they get a warrant for them like they did for the phone records since it pertains to an ongoing investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed