All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the Joe fellow probably did say some things to LE in order to make some kind of a deal on a drug charge and why they drained the pond. Doesn't mean it is a true story tho. They are saying they did not find anything. However, it could be they showed Prevatt an affidavit...but could have added some things to it in order to put pressure on her to talk. Getting her to write the letter to be put out in public would show Misty that she had been accused by the Joe fellow and would not be out of the question, imo.

Why would jail officials allow this letter? Why did Donnie give it to Cobra or anyone else? Something is very fishy with the whole thing, imo.

Something sure as h.e.doubletoothpicks does seem "off". It sort of seems odd to me that, when using Casey Anthony as an example, everything coming in to her is documented and put online under her prison id # (as well as going out...but she never sends anything out). Sunshine Law & all that stupid stuff. Why wouldn't this stuff be classified the same way? I'm super confused right now. If PCSO is playing games, they'll certainly be caught. I just think it's a hefty gamble considering some of the iffy things in their past. I do wonder if this is a tactic, but for some reason even that seems a bit off to me. Wow...just wow!

I seem to remember LE stating,,,I mean....media reporting that LE stated the pond search was a truth test. I wonder who failed?
Uhm...well...LE failed that one miserably. LOL Probably Joe? Which means if he made a deal...we can expect him to be arrested again very soon...yes?

This is a serious issue... this person is her alibi: so she takes the slow route of writing a letter to speak with them about what happened to her and to verify her alibi?

Something is off...

I agree, this looks like an attempt to convince Donnie that he was indeed her alibi. Get it Donnie? You get it don'tcha Donnie? If you don't get it Donnie then your BabyMomma may be on her way to prison. So surly you get it Donnie!

Now I wonder if anybody can tell us just where she was with Donnie.

It has been reported on a couple of sites, but I don't put much stock into it considering the source of the letter and the supposed other source of the statement. They evidently are both big time into drugs and have both been arrested for drugs within the last 3 months or so. Prevatt is still incarcerated and the other person supposedly mentioned in the letter was arrested and released back in July.

Did you take a gander at Joe's court records going back to 93? 59 court records for drugs, growing pot and burglary and various other things.

I would take anything from a grandstanding PI named "Cobra" with a rather skepticle grain of salt. I will be extremely curious to see if or how any of this is seperately corraborated. Although I can't completely rule it out. We do know that something led LE to alot of activity at that pond. I don't think they would have done that just on the basis of this letter. And there is more then enough annecdotal evidence that there was alot fo Oxycontin floating around all the players involved in this. Just from looking at her in some of the public statements and interviews it is extremely easy to tell that Oxycontin is probably one of Misty's drugs of choice. You can tell by the eyes, and once you learn to recognize it, you can't miss it.

I don't think any single person who has ever come in contact with this girl outside of school is capable of giving a straight complete and truthful answer about anything at all.

You know what I really want to know? Where is Art H. getting all this stuff from ? Wouldn't a letter like the one above be in police custody instead of in Art H.'s hands? Haleigh's disappearance has turned into a media goldmine ....in my opinion. And anyone that turns a letter with Haleigh's name written inside of it over to someone other than LE has other intentions on their mind besides getting at the truth.

I understand there will be those that imply Art H is trying to get to the truth but I think there is another way to accomplish that besides the route he is taking. This is about a missing child.

You know what I really want to know? Where is Art H. getting all this stuff from ? Wouldn't a letter like the one above be in police custody instead of in Art H.'s hands? Haleigh's disappearance has turned into a media goldmine ....in my opinion. And anyone that turns a letter with Haleigh's name written inside of it over to someone other than LE has other intentions on their mind besides getting at the truth.

I understand there will be those that imply Art H is trying to get to the truth but I think there is another way to accomplish that besides the route he is taking. This is about a missing child.

Cobra... he got the info from Cobra, is what I am understanding.

Oh, okay, this was written from jail. But it begs to ask: if NayNay gave an alibi, then shouldn't LE have already checked the alibi out?

Letter was authenticated. NayNay sent the letter to Donnie. Donnie took it to WBG's mom. WBG's mom faxed it to Cobra. Cobra sent it to 97.3 The Sky. Date and time of media posting is Wednesday, 23 September 2009 4:37PM. Following is the link with a snippet:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Authenticated, Claims Haleigh OD'd
TJ Hart

The source of this letter is indeed Prevatt's boyfriend, Donnie Spells. Spells showed the letter to mother of Greg "White Boy" Page yesterday and read the letter to Staubs over the phone from the woman's house. Staubs asked Spells to fax the letter, but he refused. He later left the letter with Page's mother to do with as she wanted. She scanned the letter and sent it to Staubs and Staubs sent it to 97.3 The Sky.
Unquote

I notice a distinct left slant to the handwriting in the letter, but a right slant in the date at the top. FWIW

Letter was authenticated. NayNay sent the letter to Donnie. Donnie took it to WBG's mom. WBG's mom faxed it to Cobra. Cobra sent it to 97.3 The Sky. Date and time of media posting is Wednesday, 23 September 2009 4:37PM. Following is the link with a snippet:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Authenticated, Claims Haleigh OD'd
TJ Hart

The source of this letter is indeed Prevatt's boyfriend, Donnie Spells. Spells showed the letter to mother of Greg "White Boy" Page yesterday and read the letter to Staubs over the phone from the woman's house. Staubs asked Spells to fax the letter, but he refused. He later left the letter with Page's mother to do with as she wanted. She scanned the letter and sent it to Staubs and Staubs sent it to 97.3 The Sky.
Unquote

See, even the headline by TJH say letter claims Haleigh OD'd is just not what the letter says. She is saying that that is what detectives told her!!!

I feel MOO that all of this family and friend ring are doing drugs, hense the hush hush!

Oh, okay, this was written from jail. But it begs to ask: if NayNay gave an alibi, then shouldn't LE have already checked the alibi out?

One would hope and since they didn't test Misty's phone for GPS, even though they had it, and see if it showed her leaving, who knows.

The dragged the bedding out on the ramp for the tracking dogs. Well so much for that as evidence now. They released the mobile home and 2 weeks later go get the screen door off of it. We know now they didn't know about Tommy going to the MH later that night. There was evidence in June that had never been tested. I know there is more that I am leaving out.

Was there a report awhile back about Amber now being with Donnie? I don't know if it was reported by Art or someone? She's in jail. If this was just a rumor pls delete admin

Why can't TJ and AH agree? TJ says the letter came from Donnie via WBG's mom, and AH wrote that it came from a go between in jail.

Why can't TJ and AH agree? TJ says the letter came from Donnie via WBG's mom, and AH wrote that it came from a go between in jail.

Do you get as dizzy as I do sometimes with your head constantly spinning around? LOL

Yes, they're not the most credible people, are they?

Amen. I think you've hit the nail on the head - I don't find the families credible, and I don't find their friends credible.

I just think this is letter of someone peeved that gossip is being spread about them. Just on a higher level of a note passed in high school.

So Donnie is friends with Joe? And they were at a party at Chad's? And NayNay calls it a homicide investigation? :waitasec:

See, even the headline by TJH say letter claims Haleigh OD'd is just not what the letter says. She is saying that that is what detectives told her!!!

Do you not think I noticed that? Where's the wink smiley? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back