All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Back in [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3752165&postcount=167"]this post[/ame] I theorized that KC did not spend the night at Tony's the evenings of June 17 - 19. There are two fundamental reasons why I believe this is the case:
  1. Foremost is what Tony says in his interviews. He can clearly recall KC spending the night the 16th and the 20th, but until the 27th he is not sure which nights she is there. He said he needed to check his cell records. If he was calling or texting KC, she was definitely not there. Otherwise, she might have been there. In his mind, she did not move in until on or about the 27th. This is indicated not only in the LE interviews, but also in the secretly taped discussion he had with Lee in his car.
  2. Importantly, when KC was living with him, she was always there when he left for classes and always there when he returned. She did not take off on her own when he was there - for example, to head down to her parent's home.
For the moment, let's look at the 17th only:

• On the 17th Tony skipped school to be with KC in the morning. In the afternoon KC drove down to her parent's while Tony was still at his apartment (per cell records). Looking at reason #2 above, this must have been viewed by Tony as KC going back home.
  • KC's cell records support Tony's view that KC left in the early afternoon for home. KC did in fact go to her parent's home and, per Brian B., backed into the garage for the first time on that day (all of the following pings occur at or near the Anthony home):
2:44:05 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
2:44:42 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
2:49:49 PM INCOMING CALL Tony KC
3:47:01 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:53:54 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
3:54:32 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:55:16 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
3:55:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:56:07 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
3:56:48 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:57:34 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
4:04:40 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
4:05:15 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
  • Three pings between 4:30 and 5:30 place KC in the area northeast of Jay Blanchard Park. I believe this is the day when, per Tony's interview, Tony went to look at a rental home with two other friends and KC met them there and then drove Tony back to his apartment. Based on cell transactions, KC left Tony's...but based on cell pings, KC stayed nearby (creepy ...).
  • KC exchanges texts with Tony until 12:30 AM on the 17th. The behavior is clearly that of someonbe not at Tony's. Yet...her cell phone pings from the area near Tony's apartment (really creepy).
8:38:43 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
9:27:14 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
9:36:44 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
9:37:23 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
9:39:04 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
11:24:43 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
11:26:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
11:27:33 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
11:28:19 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
12:22:07 AM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
12:31:31 AM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
  • At 12:10 AM-ish KC appears to order a pizza from Papa Johns...but not the Papa John's closest to Tony's this one is near the Amscot, and is located in an area that is just outside the range of the three cell IDs that serve Tony's apartment. KC appears to turn off her cell phone around the time she would be expected to pick up this pizza.
12:10:17 AM OUTGOING CALL KC Papa J's Pizza
12:11:22 AM OUTGOING CALL KC Papa J's Pizza
  • KC's phone does not ping again until almost 8:00AM with a myspace alert. This ping occurs from the tower west of the Amscot and is one of the three cell IDs serving Tony's apartment.
Attached is a Google Earth view of this timeframe. Note the locations of the two pizza places - the one closest to Tony's is not the one KC went to. She went to the southern location. The yellow lines extending from the two cell towers show the approximate direction of KC's cell phone. The red polygon approximates possible locations of KC during the hours in question.

WheresKCJun17.jpg

When the phone was off from roughly 12:30 to 8:00 AM, KC could have been almost anywhere. :waitasec: Just not at Tony's or the 'rents. :eek:

JWG, is it possible that papa J's has her on surveillance? I wonder if Caylee was with her when she picked up the pizza or if she was in the trunk of the car. I'm wondering if maybe KC ordered the pizza to feed Caylee and maybe that is when she discovered her dead.
I'm still of the persuasion that KC put Caylee in that trunk on the 16th when she couldn't get a sitter and just left her there, went back to check on her at some point and found her dead.

JWG, is it possible that papa J's has her on surveillance? I wonder if Caylee was with her when she picked up the pizza or if she was in the trunk of the car. I'm wondering if maybe KC ordered the pizza to feed Caylee and maybe that is when she discovered her dead.
I'm still of the persuasion that KC put Caylee in that trunk on the 16th when she couldn't get a sitter and just left her there, went back to check on her at some point and found her dead.

Hi momtective!

The Papa John's call was in the very wee hours of June 18. I am sloooowly coming around to Bond's thinking that KC died the evening of June 16, probably drugged to sleep and placed in the trunk. KC discovered Caylee died sometime after midnight in the early hours of the 17th, and maybe as late as late that morning after boffing Tony for a while. Given she backed into the garage the afternoon of the 17th - totally out of character - says to me she knew Caylee was dead.

Thus, I don't think that she ordered any pizza for Caylee.

KC had the munchies, and she chowed away while her daughter rotted in the trunk.

Hi momtective!

The Papa John's call was in the very wee hours of June 18. I am sloooowly coming around to Bond's thinking that Caylee died the evening of June 16, probably drugged to sleep and placed in the trunk. KC discovered Caylee died sometime after midnight in the early hours of the 17th, and maybe as late as late that morning after boffing Tony for a while. Given she backed into the garage the afternoon of the 17th - totally out of character - says to me she knew Caylee was dead.

KC had the munchies, and she chowed away while her daughter rotted in the trunk.

Got cha JWG...so you think she died within 24 hours of being put in the trunk?
Any theory on why she went to the Papa Johns clear on the other side of town?
Would that have been the pizza box recovered from the trunk of the car? I'm thinking it was.

Hi momtective!

The Papa John's call was in the very wee hours of June 18. I am sloooowly coming around to Bond's thinking that KC died the evening of June 16, probably drugged to sleep and placed in the trunk. KC discovered Caylee died sometime after midnight in the early hours of the 17th, and maybe as late as late that morning after boffing Tony for a while. Given she backed into the garage the afternoon of the 17th - totally out of character - says to me she knew Caylee was dead.

Hey JWG,

That is very strange and a bit creepy. I wonder if she could have slept in the car?

FWIW - I checked the hours of both Papa Johns. I was thinking maybe the one near Amscot stayed open later while the one near Tony's was closed. Apparently they all have the same hours. They both closed @ 12 am, so she couldn't have actually gotten a pizza from Papa J's that night, though she apparently tried.

I though of sleeping in the car b/c I've done that before a couple of times when I felt I had no where to go.

There were places I technically could have gone, but because of family situations/problems/attitudes etc., I opted for the car rather than my parents doorstep in the middle of the night. Could KC have felt that way? That she couldn't go home? Especially if she would have had to account for Caylee's whereabouts to Cindy?

Just thinking outloud - What if she left Tony's b/c she had something she needed to do, perhaps say w/ Caylee's body :mad: that night (i.e. disposal plan) and she wasn't able to because something interfered or the coast wasn't clear etc. --Funny she didn't stay at Tony's that night, no (live)Caylee to mess up her plans, right? Yet she didn't go home to casa de la A's. -- So she kind of ended up stuck that night. Maybe taking care of the disposal business took a fe days and once she was finished she began to stay at tony's full time? Like I said, just thinking outloud.

Funny her being near Amscot that night - coincidence?

ETA - Okay sorry. Duh! :) I just read your post in the Tony revisited thread that you link to a couple of posts above. I see you already figured maybe she was sleeping in her car (I guess great minds think alike - lol). I definitely think you are onto something with this. I can totally see her sleeping in the car, trying to figure out what to do. Maybe afraid to stay at Tony's for fear of being discovered and/or driving around/sitting in the car, maybe starting to do first one thing then another, all the time unable to go home.

It makes alot of sense. She wouldn't stay away from Tony's w/o a major reason IMO now that she did not have to care for a (live) Caylee.

Maybe KC stayed away from TonE's on those nights because the sleepover relationship with him was still new and the fact that TonE was in class on certain nights from 9pm to 1am.

It may have been weird or uncomfortable to hang out with TonE's roomie when he was away at school.

ETA: I do believe Caylee was indeed dead by then and that she knew it. Creepy that she would sleep in the car with her dead child's body in the trunk!

Back in this post I theorized that KC did not spend the night at Tony's the evenings of June 17 - 19. There are two fundamental reasons why I believe this is the case:
  1. Foremost is what Tony says in his interviews. He can clearly recall KC spending the night the 16th and the 20th, but until the 27th he is not sure which nights she is there. He said he needed to check his cell records. If he was calling or texting KC, she was definitely not there. Otherwise, she might have been there. In his mind, she did not move in until on or about the 27th. This is indicated not only in the LE interviews, but also in the secretly taped discussion he had with Lee in his car.
  2. Importantly, when KC was living with him, she was always there when he left for classes and always there when he returned. She did not take off on her own when he was there - for example, to head down to her parent's home.
For the moment, let's look at the 17th only:

• On the 17th Tony skipped school to be with KC in the morning. In the afternoon KC drove down to her parent's while Tony was still at his apartment (per cell records). Looking at reason #2 above, this must have been viewed by Tony as KC going back home.
  • KC's cell records support Tony's view that KC left in the early afternoon for home. KC did in fact go to her parent's home and, per Brian B., backed into the garage for the first time on that day (all of the following pings occur at or near the Anthony home):
2:44:05 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
2:44:42 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
2:49:49 PM INCOMING CALL Tony KC
3:47:01 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:53:54 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
3:54:32 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:55:16 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
3:55:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:56:07 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
3:56:48 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
3:57:34 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
4:04:40 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
4:05:15 PM OUTGOING CALL KC Tony
  • Three pings between 4:30 and 5:30 place KC in the area northeast of Jay Blanchard Park. I believe this is the day when, per Tony's interview, Tony went to look at a rental home with two other friends and KC met them there and then drove Tony back to his apartment. Based on cell transactions, KC left Tony's...but based on cell pings, KC stayed nearby (creepy ...).
  • KC exchanges texts with Tony until 12:30 AM on the 17th. The behavior is clearly that of someonbe not at Tony's. Yet...her cell phone pings from the area near Tony's apartment (really creepy).
8:38:43 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
9:27:14 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
9:36:44 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
9:37:23 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
9:39:04 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
11:24:43 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
11:26:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
11:27:33 PM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
11:28:19 PM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
12:22:07 AM OUTGOING TEXT KC Tony
12:31:31 AM INCOMING TEXT Tony KC
  • At 12:10 AM-ish KC appears to order a pizza from Papa Johns...but not the Papa John's closest to Tony's this one is near the Amscot, and is located in an area that is just outside the range of the three cell IDs that serve Tony's apartment. KC appears to turn off her cell phone around the time she would be expected to pick up this pizza.
12:10:17 AM OUTGOING CALL KC Papa J's Pizza
12:11:22 AM OUTGOING CALL KC Papa J's Pizza
  • KC's phone does not ping again until almost 8:00AM with a myspace alert. This ping occurs from the tower west of the Amscot and is one of the three cell IDs serving Tony's apartment.
Attached is a Google Earth view of this timeframe. Note the locations of the two pizza places - the one closest to Tony's is not the one KC went to. She went to the southern location. The yellow lines extending from the two cell towers show the approximate direction of KC's cell phone. The red polygon approximates possible locations of KC during the hours in question.

View attachment 3790

When the phone was off from roughly 12:30 to 8:00 AM, KC could have been almost anywhere. :waitasec: Just not at Tony's or the 'rents. :eek:

Great work
Either TL was still at school until 1am or Casey was texting TL while being in the same place. I say this because my teenager will text her friends even if they are in the same house and/or room with her and they text each other also in my car if I am driving them somewhere. Why they just don't speak verbally I don't get but at times they love to text more than they talk :)

Casey and TL could have been exchanging lovey dovey or explicit text :eek: messages while being together in the apartment with the other roommates present. :)

Tony had class on Tues and Thursday from 9 Am to 1 PM. One those same days he had lab at night from 9 PM to 1 AM. The 17th and the 19th fall on those dates.
If I recall, in one of the interviews she started smoking more weed and was doing this with his roommate while he was in class in the evenings.
Off to look for those interveiws.

Also, I text my husband sometimes while we are in the same location because I don't want everyone else to hear what I have to say. (our own secret convo)

Opened a new thread [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3756877#post3756877"]here[/ame] on the topic in order to draw information together. I may be wrong about her being somewhere else at night. Heck, let me go overboard and say I probably am wrong...but having the discussion may also help us nail down when the body was dumped.

SNIPPED: "... Either TL was still at school until 1am or Casey was texting TL while being in the same place. I say this because my teenager will text her friends even if they are in the same house and/or room with her and they text each other also in my car if I am driving them somewhere. Why they just don't speak verbally I don't get but at times they love to text more than they talk :)

Casey and TL could have been exchanging lovey dovey or explicit text :eek: messages while being together in the apartment with the other roommates present. :)"
Could be. I've seen folks do this when in the same room and want to talk privately /o being overheard. I've texted with my co-counsel while we're in the same room, so...

FWIW, the following chart shows the sum of Casey's phone call durations vs. the hour in which they were initiated (includes both in & outbound calls) for three similar periods for comparison.

• Green bars = Tue-Fri 6/10-6/13
  • Red bars = Tue-Fri 6/17-6/20
  • Yellow bars = Tue-Fri 6/24-27

For example, a call that began @ 1:59PM and lasted for 30 minutes (ending @ 2:29PM) will result in 30 minutes being added to the "13" bar (or 13:00 military time...between 1-2PM) even though the call was mostly during the 2-3PM hour...it originated in the 1-2PM hour and is counted as such.

Why these 'odd' time periods? :waitasec: To allow comparison of Casey's phone habits on days when Casey was the primary care-giver for Caylee (Green) before vs. after Caylee's murder w/ all other things being equal...as much as possible.

Of course one obvious observation is that Casey was WITH Tony, hence, no need to spend time talking with him in the late PM hours vs. pre-Caylee's murder. This can be seen by the green bars between midnight-4AM.

I do have to admit I expected to see Casey's phone conversations more protracted during Caylee's nap hours pre-murder than what is shown here. Perhaps that was affected by Casey & Caylee being @ Tony's apartment some of these days...perhaps no nap...or perhaps Casey chatting it up w/ Tony's roomies vs. on the phone. Since Caylee was with Cindy 6/3-6/6 that data doesn't give us much useful information for a comparison, IMHO.

FWIW, one can see a tremendous difference in the duration of calls that originated post-murder @
  • 1-2PM (13:00-14:00)
  • 2-3PM (14:00-15:00)

...vs....when Casey was more prolific on the phone pre-murder,

• 4-5PM (16:00-17:00)
  • 7-8PM (19:00-20:00)

Slide1-29.jpg

SNIPPED: "FWIW, the following chart shows the sum of Casey's phone call durations vs. the hour in which they were initiated (includes both in & outbound calls) for three similar periods for comparison.

• Green bars = Tue-Fri 6/10-6/13
  • Red bars = Tue-Fri 6/17-6/20
  • Yellow bars = Tue-Fri 6/24-27
I do have to admit I expected to see Casey's phone conversations more protracted during Caylee's nap hours pre-murder than what is shown here. Perhaps that was affected by Casey & Caylee being @ Tony's apartment some of these days...perhaps no nap...or perhaps Casey chatting it up w/ Tony's roomies vs. on the phone. ...:
Bolded by me, Chezhire.

FABULOUS POST, BJB! thanks so much for the graph - I always love seeing a graph.

In regards to the bolded portion, I also would've expected Casey's phone usage would've been higher/more protracted during Caylee's nap times pre-murder than what is demonstrated by the graph.

Would it be possible (pretty please?!?!?!) for you to add say, squiggly or broken bar columns, next door to and in the same colors for the above columns that are to reflect her computer usage during these time frames? I'm wondering what the graph would show in terms of Casey's computer use during Caylee's nap times.

I thought Tony's classes from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. were via his computer.

I also thought that Tony established with LE that the reason he had made the mistake of thinking KC moved in on the 27th is because June 27 was the day she actually brought all of her clothes in. Before that she was changing clothes elsewhere so Tony's reasoning was that Casey's "moving in" wasn't official until June 27.

Bolded by me, Chezhire.

FABULOUS POST, BJB! thanks so much for the graph - I always love seeing a graph.

In regards to the bolded portion, I also would've expected Casey's phone usage would've been higher/more protracted during Caylee's nap times pre-murder than what is demonstrated by the graph.

Would it be possible (pretty please?!?!?!) for you to add say, squiggly or broken bar columns, next door to and in the same colors for the above columns that are to reflect her computer usage during these time frames? I'm wondering what the graph would show in terms of Casey's computer use during Caylee's nap times.

You're welcome, Chezhire. Hope it helps.

After thinking about it (as I posted above) even the 6/10-6/13 period isn't a great represenation of "pre" since Casey was hanging @ Tony's apt. and this impacted Casey's need to use the phone to socialize since others were there. Prolly impacted whether or not Caylee actually got naps too, IMHO. Still...it is what it is...FWIW.

JWG would be my recommended source to request the computer usage chart. That's his bag. IIRC, he provided something very like this (if not exactly) in the computer forensic thread re: Photobucket activity.

In general, there's a pretty significant 'barrier to entry' when you start getting into the minutia of this forensics stuff. Regarding the computer usage info, since JWG has been (a) so consistently thorough, and (b) so willing to share his work, I've not plowed much time into trying to do more with it. And quite frankly I'm not capable of delivering the kind of results he does...so...WS-version of natural selection...if you will ;) If he wanted to do it I'd be happy to provide him w/ the Excel file that generated this chart for his use...but...that'd be 'tween you two.

I thought Tony's classes from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. were via his computer.

I also thought that Tony established with LE that the reason he had made the mistake of thinking KC moved in on the 27th is because June 27 was the day she actually brought all of her clothes in. Before that she was changing clothes elsewhere so Tony's reasoning was that Casey's "moving in" wasn't official until June 27.

Here is an excerpt from Tony's Sept. 8 interview:

TL: The 26th at night I have, I have class nine to one in the, in the 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
YM: You have class from 9:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.?
TL: Yeah (affirmative), I have lab. That, well that month I had 9:00 p…9:00 a.m. classes to 9:00 to, 9:00 p…9:00, yeah (affirmative) 9:00 a.m. classes to 1:00 p.m., and then that same days I would have 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
YM: Oh.
TL: As well as a on-line class that I was doing.

It appears he had both going on.

I have only done a cursory QC check on these. Please let me know if you find errors.

ETA: To clarify. The durations do NOT distinguish between 'live' conversations & messages that were left on vmail or answering machine. To make the vmail vs. 'live' distinction would take a little more time FWIW...not planning to go there @ the moment.

Slide1-34.jpg

Slide2-3.jpg

Slide3-1.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

FWIW, there are 91 calls from the Anthony home to KC during the timeframe. She takes only 12 of those calls, letting the other 79 roll to VM. The last call she takes is the morning of July 3.

In contrast, Cindy's cell called KC's phone 8 times, and KC let only one - the first - roll to VM.

FWIW, there are 91 calls from the Anthony home to KC during the timeframe. She takes only 12 of those calls, letting the other 79 roll to VM. The last call she takes is the morning of July 3.

In contrast, Cindy's cell called KC's phone 8 times, and KC let only one - the first - roll to VM.
*bold by me*

I was pretty floored by this fact. IMHO, it kinda took on the appearance that Cindy and Casey were at a mutual standoff the week of 6/16.

IOW...Cindy knew how to reach Casey if she really wanted to reach her...but 6/13-6/22 there wasn't a single cell-to-cell call FROM Cindy TO Casey. Everything was either FROM Casey to Cindy...or to/from the home phone.

...would also have been interesting to hear that 31-minute-long conversation on the morning of 7/4, eh? 31 minutes....man...that's a long time for these two...and after the Universal-studios-goose-chase 7/3, followed by the where's-Casey-chase-about-town the night before (not to mention 50 texts between the two that day)...wouldn't a recording of THAT conversation (albeit tortuous to listen to I'm sure) provide...oh...:waitasec:...maybe....say...one or two 'red flag'-type items sprinkled in here & there amongst the "I'm proud of you..."s :argue:

*bold by me*

I was pretty floored by this fact. IMHO, it kinda took on the appearance that Cindy and Casey were at a mutual standoff the week of 6/16.

IOW...Cindy knew how to reach Casey if she really wanted to reach her...but 6/13-6/22 there wasn't a single cell-to-cell call FROM Cindy TO Casey. Everything was either FROM Casey to Cindy...or to/from the home phone.

...would also have been interesting to hear that 31-minute-long conversation on the morning of 7/4, eh? 31 minutes....man...that's a long time for these two...and after the Universal-studios-goose-chase 7/3, followed by the where's-Casey-chase-about-town the night before (not to mention 50 texts between the two that day)...wouldn't a recording of THAT conversation be *interesting*? (albeit tortuous to listen to I'm sure) :argue:

Another way to look at things, given it appears you have ingested her records into a spreadsheet, is look how often Cindy used her phone period. To me it looks like she typically had her phone off while at Gentiva. Just a quick glance at calls I see 48 total for the first 20 days, or just a smidge under 2.5 per day. This includes the first week of June when she was on vacation.

No calls on the 21st or 22nd (a weekend) with anyone.

Then...June 23 - June 27 (5 days) there are 38 calls, or just over 7 per day.

Similar story with texts. Just six in the first 20 days, then seven over the next five days, and 53 on July 3.

Not as broad a range of home phone records in the April dump...but my impression is that KC was attempting to force Cindy to use the cell phone rather than the land line. Maybe this was to avoid any chance of speaking with George, or perhaps there was another reason. :waitasec:

SNIPPED: "... would also have been interesting to hear that 31-minute-long conversation on the morning of 7/4, eh? 31 minutes....man...that's a long time for these two...and after the Universal-studios-goose-chase 7/3, followed by the where's-Casey-chase-about-town the night before (not to mention 50 texts between the two that day)...wouldn't a recording of THAT conversation (albeit tortuous to listen to I'm sure) provide...oh...:waitasec:...maybe....say...one or two 'red flag'-type items sprinkled in here & there amongst the "I'm proud of you..."s :argue:"
Oh yes - and don't forget Cindy's 7/3 myspace posting about how Caylee was taken away from her...

July 3, 2008
Subject: My Caylee is missing Current mood: Distraught.
"She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back