All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The number of texts from Cindy to Casey, which were previously non-existent prior to 7/3, when they spiked to 25+, really stands out to me now.

Regarding Tuesday, June 17 - do we simply have no data, or do we have data that conclusively establishes that no calls/texts fit into the above graphs so kindly done by BJB for that day (e.g., some phone records that run from prior to June 17 through a date past June 17, which would mean no activity then, etc.?) :waitasec:

ETA: I have reviewed the ping map for that day and it appears there's a 3 hour gap for Tuesday, June 17. Could there be more data between 5:30ish and 8:30ish & we just haven't seen it yet, or is that all there is?

Regarding Tuesday, June 17 - do we simply have no data, or do we have data that conclusively establishes that no calls/texts fit into the above graphs so kindly done by BJB for that day (e.g., some phone records that run from prior to June 17 through a date past June 17, which would mean no activity then, etc.?) :waitasec:

ETA: I have reviewed the ping map for that day and it appears there's a 3 hour gap for Tuesday, June 17. Could there be more data between 5:30ish and 8:30ish & we just haven't seen it yet, or is that all there is?

For these charts I only plotted the Cindy:Casey:G&C phone relationships. Can do the same for other relationships e.g. Casey:George or Casey:Tony, etc. Just takes time...and I thought the Cindy:Casey relationship was of most value.

Another way to look at things, given it appears you have ingested her records into a spreadsheet, is look how often Cindy used her phone period. To me it looks like she typically had her phone off while at Gentiva. Just a quick glance at calls I see 48 total for the first 20 days, or just a smidge under 2.5 per day. This includes the first week of June when she was on vacation.

No calls on the 21st or 22nd (a weekend) with anyone.

Then...June 23 - June 27 (5 days) there are 38 calls, or just over 7 per day.

Similar story with texts. Just six in the first 20 days, then seven over the next five days, and 53 on July 3.

Not as broad a range of home phone records in the April dump...but my impression is that KC was attempting to force Cindy to use the cell phone rather than the land line. Maybe this was to avoid any chance of speaking with George, or perhaps there was another reason. :waitasec:

...just used Rev 14 auto-filters to focus in on these relationships...cut & paste over to another worksheet to tabulate the counts & sums & plot'em.

For these charts I only plotted the Cindy:Casey:G&C phone relationships. Can do the same for other relationships e.g. Casey:George or Casey:Tony, etc. Just takes time...and I thought the Cindy:Casey relationship was of most value.
Oh no - BJB - I agree with you re: Casey & Cindy being of the most probative value. When I said "... calls/texts fit into the above graphs so kindly done by BJB for that day," I was referring (apparently incoherently, lol) to calls/texts between Cindy/Casey, since that was what would have "fit" there...

Just making sure there really was no attempted contact between them whatsoever on 6/17...which seems weird to me... Anyone else???

I can't find a ping map for 6/14.

Anyone got one?
TIA

-------------------
ETA - I found it.

Many months ago some of us were interested in a "Message Center" number called by Casey several times during the period of interest (407-***-9587). The recording for this number says you can either leave a message for someone else by entering their number, or enter your own mailbox number to pick up your own messages. Some people thought maybe she was checking messages for her "Blackjack" phone, etc.

I checked the AT&T billing records, and although the number dialed by KC was apparently the -9587 number, the calls were ultimately billed as being calls to Jenna (at her -4058 number). So my guess is that KC called the -9587 number to leave a voice message for Jenna. It appears that KC only sent text messages to Jenna at the -4058 number--she never called that number directly.

In reference to the cell tower reception directionality discussed several pages (and months :)) ago, here's an excerpt from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-08/48524243.pdf , in case it's relevant:

"MBI Agent [name] was aware that AT&T's cellular towers were generally oriented to the north and sectors for AT&T service range from 0-120°, 120-240°, and 240-360°. In order to determine the sector of service for a particular entry, it was necessary to look at the last digit of the CID (Cell ID). The last digits of 1, 4, 7 represent the general area of 0-120°, digits 2, 5, 8 represent the general area of 120-240°, and digits 3, 6, 9 represent the general area of 240-360°. Further, MBI [name] was aware that AT&T cellular towers served a three to five mile radius, which was determined by the market area and density. Due to the number of AT&T cellular towers in east Orlando, a three mile radius was generally used as a "service radius" for each cellular tower while determining movement patterns."

Also, any chance someone could point me to a source for the "CellLogRev" excel spreadsheet that was being discussed here? TIA!

http://www.antennasearch.com/

Relevant of nothing in particular, but here's a nifty little tool I found scrounging around the net. It shows all towers withing a 4 mile (default) radius of an address. It drills down and gives height above ground level and total elevation above sea level. It also gives lat longs etc., about the only I didn't fine was orientation/sector svc (drat!). Might be useful, it's fun and you've all probably already seen it! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back