All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wanted to send youse a :clap::Banane10::dance::Jumpie::takeabow::rocker::wave::smiley4::toast::bowdown:
for all of your intense and intelligent work. Gawd, you are amazing!!!!!!:clap:

The Carwash

The Receipt That Lee A. Put Down Has The 5699 Number On It But There Is Not A Photo Copy Of The Actual Receipt. The Address Of Lake Margaret Drive Is A Simonize Not A Citro.

Simonize Car Wash 5699 Lake Margaret Dr Orlando, Fl 32822
(407) 8x3-8771 [Is The Name And It Is 6.2 Miles From The Airport]

Same Address: Simonize Oil Change & Carwash 5699 Lake Margaret Dr Orlando, Fl 32822 (407) 8x3-8771
Same Address: Simonize Gas Station 5699 Lake Margaret Dr Orlando, Fl 32822
Same Address: Wash Depot At 5699 Lake Margaret Dr, Orlando, Fl, 32822, Us. Wash Depot Specializes In: Carwashes (407) 8x3-8771
Same Address: Sonny's Car Wash In Orlando 5699 Lake Margaret Dr, Orlando, Fl, 32822, Us 407) 8x3-8771
Same Address: Express Glass Windshield 5699 Lake Margaret Dr, Orlando, Fl 32822-3716 407-7x7-6800

Citro Car Washes In Orlando
633 N Orange Ave, Orlando, Fl -
1900 S Orange Ave, Orlando, Fl
2416 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, Fl
There Are Three Citro And They Are Closer To Orlando Executive Airport Than Orlando International Airport.

Now In Tony L. Statement He Said Casey Pointed To The Car Wash And He Thought It Was Off Of Semoran Rd. There Is A Carwash At This Location Also By The Same Simonize Name But It Is In Casselberry.
1325 Semoran Blvd, Casselberry

So…. Do we go by a piece of paper that Lee A. wrote down that has the name of one car wash matched up with the address of another or with Tony L. statement that it was on the way back from the airport off of Semoran Rd. that is not actually near the Airport.

Grrrrrr Even The Dang Carwash Is A Problem….Is there a ping off a tower that could help rule one in or out?

Her number is in Casey's phone book, a 248 area code I believe.

This area code is in MICHIGAN (MI).

It serves the following cities: PONTIAC, SOUTHFIELD, LIVONIA, WESTLAND, TROY, FARMINGTON HILLS, WHITE LAKE (OAKLAND), DETROIT, BIRMINGHAM, FLINT, NORTHVILLE, COMMERCE, ROYAL OAK, FARMINGTON, WALLED LAKE, BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, WEST BLOOMFIELD, SOUTH LYON, MILFORD, HOLLY, AUBURN HILLS, OXFORD, PLYMOUTH, WATERFORD, ORTONVILLE, ROCHESTE, CLARKSTON, ODDBALL CODES

I gotta scoot too. It'll be tomorrow. The pivot table will give you the frequency each tower was hit on each day through the entire period. I'll work w/ TexasLil to get you guys an updated rev tomorrow. Just keep in mind we're still workin' out the bugs.

OK...trying to shoot rev 8 to TexasLil. It's a 12MB'er so it's not gonna work via email too well. I gave it a try, WTH.

I didn't keep the link for filesharing, if I can get from someone I'll be back later this PM to upload rev 8 assuming email crashes. Still want TL to look it over so we don't propogate something w/ a bunch'o errors in it.

Later!

The Carwash

The Receipt That Lee A. Put Down Has The 5699 Number On It But There Is Not A Photo Copy Of The Actual Receipt. The Address Of Lake Margaret Drive Is A Simonize Not A Citro.

Simonize Car Wash 5699 Lake Margaret Dr Orlando, Fl 32822
(407) 8x3-8771 [Is The Name And It Is 6.2 Miles From The Airport]

Same Address: Simonize Oil Change & Carwash 5699 Lake Margaret Dr Orlando, Fl 32822 (407) 8x3-8771
Same Address: Simonize Gas Station 5699 Lake Margaret Dr Orlando, Fl 32822
Same Address: Wash Depot At 5699 Lake Margaret Dr, Orlando, Fl, 32822, Us. Wash Depot Specializes In: Carwashes (407) 8x3-8771
Same Address: Sonny's Car Wash In Orlando 5699 Lake Margaret Dr, Orlando, Fl, 32822, Us 407) 8x3-8771
Same Address: Express Glass Windshield 5699 Lake Margaret Dr, Orlando, Fl 32822-3716 407-7x7-6800

Citro Car Washes In Orlando
633 N Orange Ave, Orlando, Fl -
1900 S Orange Ave, Orlando, Fl
2416 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, Fl
There Are Three Citro And They Are Closer To Orlando Executive Airport Than Orlando International Airport.

Now In Tony L. Statement He Said Casey Pointed To The Car Wash And He Thought It Was Off Of Semoran Rd. There Is A Carwash At This Location Also By The Same Simonize Name But It Is In Casselberry.
1325 Semoran Blvd, Casselberry

So…. Do we go by a piece of paper that Lee A. wrote down that has the name of one car wash matched up with the address of another or with Tony L. statement that it was on the way back from the airport off of Semoran Rd. that is not actually near the Airport.

Grrrrrr Even The Dang Carwash Is A Problem….Is there a ping off a tower that could help rule one in or out?
Interesting...Maybe they are both correct. It sounded to me like Lee's list was backed up by the receipts that he had and gave to LE. It also seems to me that KC would be quite capable (for whatever reason) of lying to Tony about where she took the car to be washed. Could be that she was trying to cover up something related to Caylee or it could be something as simple as Tony being particular about his car and where he liked to get it washed.

MOO

Brought over from the " Who is Annie D? " thread

Originally Posted by seagull65

I just have to say I thought Exit13's comment on this thread was interesting (it was in response to a comment about Annie posting on her myspace or facebook earlier in this case that there was a party coming up and that she was "stoked").

#110 09-27-2008, 01:29 PM
exit13
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg@gm
"looking forward to this weekend" and her mood is "stoked." Guess her life just went on after all of this.

Exit13 posted:

life goes on, you cant curse her for that

living and dwelling on the past is for neurotics

i personally wish caylees body is found, but i dont believe its that important, because i know casey is spending the rest of her life in jail, thats enough for me. (end of Exit 13 quote).

(For any newcomers, Exit13 is the owner of the "Lake Vaj" house where the "Lake Vaj" roommates and friends --SD, JD, Annie, Dante, KC and others-- partied. You can see Exit in party pictures with KC, over a timespan of several different KC hairdos. Exit, SD, Annie, KC and the whole Lake Vaj crowd had been friends since high school. Wasn't the anything but clothes party there at the Lake Vaj house on May 25? And according to the various interviews, Casey was with the Lake Vaj guys on July 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7.)

Well, regarding Exit's comments, as well as Annie moving on so quickly, all I can say is, with friends like that, who needs.....

Exit also posted on the Exit13 threads and Dante threads here on WS that he is home all day since he isn't a workaholic like his roommates, and that he jogs 3 times a week at J Blanchard Park but never saw KC there. Exit also said (this is not an exact quote but close, it's on the Exit13 threads), "When I was in the military they (or we?) used chloroform on unruly detainees." He went on to say that no one in his group used or talked about chloroform, but that everyone knows how easy it is to get, "you can get it anywhere". He has also said that he has taken an overseas contracting job and is leaving the country. The Lake Vaj house is located by the dump on Curry Ford Rd, right? same area where KC was telling someone (Chris S?) around June 16/17 that she was planning on getting a house for herself and Caylee. Exit also posted that he knew KC but was not close friends with her. (Unlikely imo.) He also said that Dante is his best friend but that he's never been to Dante's apartment. He also said that he (Exit) is the only one in the group who has a dog. In fact, Dante and Annie both appear to have dogs.
Exit and Dante both refused to say a word about Annie when they were online here at WS (I can understand that). Dante is the one who changed jobs, left DRF.

yes, IIRC Jeff H and others in interviews said that Annie and Sean are KC's best friends. I think CA also said that Annie was KC's closest friend. Annie was one of the friends who came to the Anthony home immediately after KC's arrest, there was Annie, Chris who reportedly brought Caylee's swimsuit, who else?

Can someone tell me, just out of curiosity, how close is the location of the Lake Vaj house to Fusion, I take it Fusion and Ale House are in the same general area, what's it called, Waterford Lakes?

Also, what date roughly did Annie leave Sawgrass, did she move to the Oviedo house or to her parents' house after that?

Of course all of these young people are presumed to be innocent, as is KC, unless proved otherwise in a court of law.

Ping Maps for July 4th & 5th are in the other thread.

Working on July 3 - it's a long one..........................

Georgia PI, if/when you come up for air.... :)

I just took a look at pings to nail down tattoo on 7/2 vs. 7/3. I'm seeing Casey stay @ RM's apt almost all day 7/2. On 7/3 she's pinging down near Sawgrass and Mall at Millenia (4200 Conroy Rd). You have CIT marked on your maps and it appears to be ~2.5 west of Sawgrass and just about 3 miles NNE of Mall @ Millenia.

Sooo....thanks to the cell pings and your excellent mapping, I think we can conclude 7/3 was tattoo day :) (There has been some debate due to Bobby's statement to LE and subsequent statement by Troy, et.al.)

Just to prove that no good deed goes unpunished...would you add a marker for the Mall @ Millenia 4200 Conroy Rd at some point? TIA!

Wow...Liltigress just pointed out something curious to me. Using the filters I was able to zoom right in on it...I'll dig a little more...

I just took a look at pings to nail down tattoo on 7/2 vs. 7/3. I'm seeing Casey stay @ RM's apt almost all day 7/2. On 7/3 she's pinging down near Sawgrass and Mall at Millenia (4200 Conroy Rd). You have CIT marked on your maps and it appears to be ~2.5 west of Sawgrass and just about 3 miles NNE of Mall @ Millenia.

Sooo....thanks to the cell pings and your excellent mapping, I think we can conclude 7/3 was tattoo day :) (There has been some debate due to Bobby's statement to LE and subsequent statement by Troy, et.al.)

Just to prove that no good deed goes unpunished...would you add a marker for the Mall @ Millenia 4200 Conroy Rd at some point? TIA!

Done, added to July 1, 2, 4 and 5, will add to July 3 when I get there.

Bond, look at 6:06 p.m. until 7:27 p.m. on July 2nd.

Does anyone know if LE has checked storage units in the area around the Anthony home?
I noticed on the ping maps that there have been several questions asked about the pings from the Johnson's Wrecker location. I mapped this area with storage units near the Anthony home and there is one right next to Johnson's.
KC seems to be a neat freak so I think she would have disposed of Caylee's body in the cleanest manner possible. I know at some point there would be a bill for the storage unit but what if she gave a fake name and address. I dunno...maybe someone would have come forward already saying they saw her or that she inquired about a storage unit.
Maybe the A family or Lee already has a storage unit that she would have access to...we know Amy had one and KC had Amy's keys so that's a possibility too. I just wonder if anyone knows if this has even been brought up to LE as a possibility.
The one's that really jumps out at me is Surelock Self Storage‎
7628 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL
Vista Self Storage
6707 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 658-8544

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/selfstorageuntitsnearping8June27.jpg

Great work on the daily maps!. I opened each days map in my google map account from 6-15 to 7-10 not including 7-3, 7-6,7-7,7-8,7-9. Google maps lets you save each map to your account and select them one at a time or you can select all of them etc. If you start with 6-15 and add 6-16, 6-17 etc you will start to see that from 6-15 to 6-29 KC stayed in the same area - same towers. The day and night of 6-29 to the early am of 6-30 KC was near or at TL the entire time. Pinging the same towers. There is silence from 12:56am on 6-30 until the first set of pings at 9:17 - 9:22am at a BRAND NEW TOWER located just north of the airport - This coincides with dropping TL off at the airport that day. There is no activity back into this area again until 7:13 pm on 7-1 pings 30 - 35 showing movement between the Towing Company to the area of interest N of the airport - back to the Towing Company - THEN down to another BRAND NEW TOWER location SE of the Airport - Back to the Towing company- back to the area N of the airport - back to the towing company and then off to the Fusion NC location for the rest of the night. Never again in the maps posted did KC ping those towers just North and SE of the Airport. It is possible there are two areas of interest that items could be found. Anyone know how secure that towing area could be? Prior to this happening does anyone know what hours it was open or did it have security at night?
It is ironic that the car was towed on 6-30 and activity between the towing locations and these 2 new ping locations occurred on 7-1 and ceased to happen again. Is there any documentation showing that the car trunk was not inspected when the car was towed. When was the first time that trunk was opened and someone can remember it?

Bond, look at 6:06 p.m. until 7:27 p.m. on July 2nd.

I havent seen the 7-3 map yet but when i start opening my google maps 1 at a time you can see the progression each day showing either the same towers or occasionally a new one. When you also look at the places KC was known to frequent you can start to assume what location KC is probably at. The Tatoo place does not have any ping activity around it until 7-2 around 6:40pm.

I would be interested if anyone else has tried this in google maps?

Ive been studying this information for weeks as many have. Its starting now to come together as clear as it can based on the limited information given. When you map out the known people and places KC has been and then you start overlaying the ping maps a day at a time it is almost like you can watch every movement and relate those to witness accounts of where KC was seen. Especially considering KC stayed in the same small location of Orlando the entire time.

If indeed that poor little CL is not alive and I still hope she is I can tell you that these maps show to me that from 6-15 to 6-29 KC ran back and forth between the A home and TL - North and South movement back and forth with an occasional diversion to Fusion on Friday and Saturday nights. On 6-30 she broke that pattern by going farther south and southeast and proved that was isolated incident because the pings dont show that movement again. I think if CL was not alive sometime between 6-15 and 6-29 then KC choose to move her in the early morning hours of 6-30 ~ evening of 7-1. After the movement to the SE of airport and back and forth to the towing location and N of airport location ~~ KC finished by spending the rest of the night near Fusion. I think the next day on 7-2 KC was at the Tatoo place and then on 7-3 ~ 7-4 CA, LA, and others tried to find her. After 7-4 not much activity out of what could be considered normal. IMO of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back