All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just sent a note to someone I know locally to see if he has or would consider going by there. Will let you know when I hear.

sorry for using this thread so this will be the last non ping related post or reply. Remember Simon B said the car was parked next to the fence and on the other side of the fence was the dumpster - it was easy for him to toss the white sack into the dumpster. I suppose if the yard was locked you could use the dumpster/car to get over the fence.

So can someone who already has the info tell me where Casey potentially was when she told Amy via phone text on June 9th that Caylee pooped in the potty all by herself for the first time. followed up by the apology for Her proud mommy moment?

sorry for using this thread so this will be the last non ping related post or reply. Remember Simon B said the car was parked next to the fence and on the other side of the fence was the dumpster - it was easy for him to toss the white sack into the dumpster. I suppose if the yard was locked you could use the dumpster/car to get over the fence.

Just stumbled upon something that may require ping map references to be updated for Johnsons Wrecker. Johnson wrecker has what looks like two yards or places to put cars on the east and west side of Narcoossee. The address listed as 7777 is on the west side and appears to be more salvaged related vehicles by the way they are placed in the yard. The other lot is slightly south and on the opposite side of Narcoossee and appears more orderly for storing / releasing cars. Use the map satellite view and you can see for yourself how secure it is.

Just stumbled upon something that may require ping map references to be updated for Johnsons Wrecker. Johnson wrecker has what looks like two yards or places to put cars on the east and west side of Narcoossee. The address listed as 7777 is on the west side and appears to be more salvaged related vehicles by the way they are placed in the yard. The other lot is slightly south and on the opposite side of Narcoossee and appears more orderly for storing / releasing cars. Use the map satellite view and you can see for yourself how secure it is.
Google maps is a bit outdated relative to microsoft...I just did a birdseye view on microsoft and it doesn't look at all secure to me. Is that what you're seeing David?

AH KC 06/09 3:36 PM Caylee just pooped in her potty for the first time!

Link to place on map. Cell tower at the Wrecker yard was pinged.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...939,-81.266448&spn=0.008489,0.021651&t=h&z=16

So according to this info, if Casey was with Caylee at this particular time, and the proud moment event really happened then it was in this general area. Huh, where could an almost three year old go potty out here? There appears to be a trailer park across the way. I wonder if she was visiting someone there? The pic of the guy that no one recognizes was on a screened porch maybe it on a trailer/mobile home? sorry if this has gone off topic but using the pings to get there not sure where to go with it. Thanks Georgia, I appreciate your info and willingness to answer my questions.

So according to this info, if Casey was with Caylee at this particular time, and the proud moment event really happened then it was in this general area. Huh, where could an almost three year old go potty out here? There appears to be a trailer park across the way. I wonder if she was visiting someone there? The pic of the guy that no one recognizes was on a screened porch maybe it on a trailer/mobile home? sorry if this has gone off topic but using the pings to get there not sure where to go with it. Thanks Georgia, I appreciate your info and willingness to answer my questions.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Kangaroom.LLC.407-583-6122

Quoting myself? sorry, but adding to my previous post on this, actually the Kids bouncy place is right there!! The one I inquired about so long ago that Mrs. M*r*l*s said KC Casey should take Caylee too, in her MSP mssg on July 9. Added link to show. If she was there possibly someone there would be familiar if Casey visited there often with Caylee. I know ours has paid open play times during the day.

FYI, I did not put the number on there it is part of the original link

AH KC 06/09 3:36 PM Caylee just pooped in her potty for the first time!

Link to place on map. Cell tower at the Wrecker yard was pinged.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...939,-81.266448&spn=0.008489,0.021651&t=h&z=16

something I noticed using Google Earth. You can measure between two points. I originally thought that pings off of the Johnson Tow yard tower would indicate KC was not at the Anthony house. When I measure from the Anthony house to that tower it is 1.86 miles which now makes that a tower used from the Anthony home

Google maps is a bit outdated relative to microsoft...I just did a birdseye view on microsoft and it doesn't look at all secure to me. Is that what you're seeing David?

i hate to speculate but it looks wide open to me. I dont see what looks like a secure perimeter and considering you can access the far end by parking in a business parking lot makes it more suspicious.

i hate to speculate but it looks wide open to me. I dont see what looks like a secure perimeter and considering you can access the far end by parking in a business parking lot makes it more suspicious.

Johnsons is a secure tow yard.

VERY UNLIKELY anyone jumped the fence and went in.

Johnsons is a secure tow yard.

VERY UNLIKELY anyone jumped the fence and went in.
You sound like you've been there realist??? What kind of fencing does it have around it? What makes you so certain that its "secure"???

You sound like you've been there realist??? What kind of fencing does it have around it? What makes you so certain that its "secure"???

i took a picture oct 5th if it matters and you can see the cell tower in the back ground, it was still some distance away. but you can read all the sighns on the fence espesially the one that says "beware of dog". i cant seem to post it here or i would have or if i can figure out how i would send if you want it.

I have been there. It has a chain link fence with barbed wire around the perimeter as do most tow yards. There are also no adjoining businesses.

i took a picture oct 5th if it matters and you can see the cell tower in the back ground, it was still some distance away. but you can read all the sighns on the fence espesially the one that says "beware of dog". i cant seem to post it here or i would have or if i can figure out how i would send if you want it.
Do you have an idea as to how high the fence is? There is some discussion that if one climbed onto the dumpster they could maybe climb over the fence?

ETA - We should probably take this portion of the discussion to another/its own thread. I'm sorry, I would do it if I knew how!

ETA - Thanks for your answer as well realist!

Do you have an idea as to how high the fence is? There is some discussion that if one climbed onto the dumpster they could maybe climb over the fence?

ETA - We should probably take this portion of the discussion to another/its own thread. I'm sorry, I would do it if I knew how!

A tow yard is one of THE LAST places you want to try and break into. Trust me on that.:rolleyes:

i would guess 8-10 ft with barb wire like it was mentioned.

There appears to be two yards associated with Johnsons. The salvage/parts yard is the one with the 7777 Narcoossee address and is on the east side of Narcoossee and has the cell tower in the back of it -- the other yard is just south and on the opposite side of Narcoossee. Looking at this with Google earth you see the two lots and the second lot I referred to is the one where they hold towed cars. Again using google earth which give good resolution you can judge for yourself how secure it looks. Did you go and look at this second yard?

In the interview with Simon B it was mentioned the dumpster was next to the car so he threw the white bag in it. When you look at the site on google maps you will see the dumpster area and the parking area described as next to a fence when you first pull into the yard to the left. This part is behind a fence and is very visible to the street.

In the interview with Simon B it was mentioned the dumpster was next to the car so he threw the white bag in it. When you look at the site on google maps you will see the dumpster area and the parking area described as next to a fence when you first pull into the yard to the left. This part is behind a fence and is very visible to the street.

well what i was doing was actually taking a picture of the cell tower from the entrance to the tow yard , i did not notice the dumpster nor can i see it in my picture. i could not see where the cars were kept from there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back