All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Google maps is a bit outdated relative to microsoft...I just did a birdseye view on microsoft and it doesn't look at all secure to me. Is that what you're seeing David?

Panther,

I'm not sure if these aerial maps are more up to date or not.. However there are two different map views... 2007 and 2008. They seem very up to date. If you look at the A's house it appears Casey's car is in the driveway. Thanks to JWG for this map link.

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

i took a picture oct 5th if it matters and you can see the cell tower in the back ground, it was still some distance away. but you can read all the sighns on the fence espesially the one that says "beware of dog". i cant seem to post it here or i would have or if i can figure out how i would send if you want it.

ok sort of figuerd this out

126_2653.JPG

if you want to blow it up
http://picasaweb.google.com/doppler101/UntitledAlbum#5262799118701140786

well what i was doing was actually taking a picture of the cell tower from the entrance to the tow yard , i did not notice the dumpster nor can i see it in my picture. i could not see where the cars were kept from there.

If you took a picture of the location with the cell tower then that is the wrong location of where the cars are towed/impounded. The site with the Tower is the salvage/part yard.

If you are local go back and look at the lot across the street and slightly south from the site with the cell tower you will see it is set up to hold cars that were impounded - ie: still in working order. If you go into that lot and immediately turn left you will see a row of cars in front of the yard office. In that row of cars there should be a dumpster parked against the fence.

If you took a picture of the location with the cell tower then that is the wrong location of where the cars are towed/impounded. The site with the Tower is the salvage/part yard.

If you are local go back and look at the lot across the street and slightly south from the site with the cell tower you will see it is set up to hold cars that were impounded - ie: still in working order. If you go into that lot and immediately turn left you will see a row of cars in front of the yard office. In that row of cars there should be a dumpster parked against the fence.

The area across the street is a rental car company.

Johnsons is on the east side of the road where the cell tower is.

The area across the street is a rental car company.

Johnsons is on the east side of the road where the cell tower is.

I disagree. Go south of 7777 Narcoossee and across the Street it is another Johnson owned property that is used to hold impounded cars -- look at google maps. The rental car lot is an Enterprise lot that is North of 7777.

is this what you mean to the south and across the street

Park To Fly, Inc. 7800 Narcoossee Road or
Continental Airport Parking 7948 Narcoossee Rd

I disagree. Go south of 7777 Narcoossee and across the Street it is another Johnson owned property that is used to hold impounded cars -- look at google maps. The rental car lot is an Enterprise lot that is North of 7777.

Your Google maps are outdated. Johnsons is located at 7777 Narcoossee Rd. If you still disagree, so be it.

The cell tower in question is at the far east boundary of Big Al's (the name of the property the Orange Country Appraiser's office has). Address is 7777. Across the street is an abandoned trailer park. Here is an aerial image with property boundaries and labels:

picture.php

Here is a close-up of the front:

picture.php

And here is the cell tower:

picture.php

album.php

Your Google maps are outdated. Johnsons is located at 7777 Narcoossee Rd. If you still disagree, so be it.

Okay just looked like an impound lot across the street by the way the cars were arranged. Also see a house on the property where someone who worked the lot might live.

Okay just looked like an impound lot across the street by the way the cars were arranged. Also see a house on the property where someone who worked the lot might live.

That whole area looks NOTHING like it appears on any online map. Narcoossee Rd. is being widened to 4 lanes and there is a lot of construction down there.

Now back to the pings. Last week we were able to ping the Johnsons tower by sitting at the end of Suburban Dr. (north of the A's) with a laptop and phone card.

That whole area looks NOTHING like it appears on any online map. Narcoossee Rd. is being widened to 4 lanes and there is a lot of construction down there.

Now back to the pings. Last week we were able to ping the Johnsons tower by sitting at the end of Suburban Dr. (north of the A's) with a laptop and phone card.

is that the east side or west side ? just curious to be able to make a circle with a better reference point. Good work.

Simon B. Interveiw With LE July 24, 2008

Thursday July 17
Simon B. the operations manager for the east side location of the tow yard lives in a residence that is either on the property or very close because he ran out of his house in the morning about 6:00AM and went in his pj's to the dumpster that he had thrown the white garbage bag from the car trunk into to try and find it. He had the TV on in the morning and saw the A's on the news talking about the Caylee being missing. He had been told the day prior by the driver who had picked up the car that LE had called for a pickup of the car from the A's home and had towed it to a LE crime lab. At the time he was not aware that LE had already been told by George A. about the bag and had sent an office to retrieve it.
Page 809 Lines 7-23, Page 810 Lines 1-25 & Page 812 Lines 1-25 Simon B. Interview with LE 7/24/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564882.pdf

Its hard to tell ... the date referenced by OCSO 6-3-2008 must mean something?
Maybe the hair is pulled back making it look a bit shorter?

Also it just hit me while looking at this photo ... remember the woman's shirt that was shown that was found -- size 5? That shirt that was found and was displayed laying flat was black with a white stripe outlining portions of it. I think they showed it on NG one night - might have been when they found the Disney dress? Anyone have a reference to the pictures of the woman's clothing that was found to compare against this picture?

It's on Joe's website (last I checked):

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Photo 3.jpg

In working with Eliza on the cell logs prior to 6/14 there are a couple of new numbers and people identified.

The first being an Andy P. - number (4X7) 482-2633

The second and still unidentified cell number (4X7) 222-6666

Any ideas on who Andy P. might be or the second unidentified number?

TIA

Lil

TexasLil,

Is there any way you can post the dates and times involved with 4X7 482-2633? I don't have a searchable phone record!

T

TexasLil,

Is there any way you can post the dates and times involved with 4X7 482-2633? I don't have a searchable phone record!

T

There was only one call to this number on 6/10 at 11:47 a.m. It appears the call was not answered.

is that the east side or west side ? just curious to be able to make a circle with a better reference point. Good work.

East side of Narcoossee Rd.

If you use MS Live Maps and go to 'birds eye view', you can clearly see the tower at the back of the tow yard. It is also visible from the ground in a fairly wide radius of its location.

I brought this over from the 6/18 thread since George's calls pertain to more than one day. Panther asked me to post dates since I had noted it was very strange that during a whole month of calls there are only 4 to or from George's cell:

From George to Casey:
6/16/08 3:04 PM 0.4 min Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
7/8/08 9:05 AM 5.5 min Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt

From Casey to George:
6/18/08 12:36 PM 0 min No Long/Lat Association
6/18/08 12:36 PM .1 min Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L[/QUOTE]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics