All sorts of people suing casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long it will take for the deposition KC gives to Morgan and Morgan on July 19th to be released? If they release it at all. jmo

i bet Casey pleads the 5th and states..i do not recall. thats all we will get out of her.

is there a way for class action lawsuits from florida taxpayers for having to pay for her time in PC jail and $ spent prosecuting her for murder when all along it was a "drowning". there must be some sort of lawsuit to tie her up for years for the lies to the state.
can the state charge her for failure to render aid to a drowing victim? how is that double jeporady if LE and SAO knew nothing of a drowning. if a person confess during trial to a new crime why CANT new charges be brought up for the confession?

Question. Sorry if its already been gone over:) What about the people(Like myself) that donated money to the search for Caylee? Wouldnt what Casey did be Fraud? Knowing her child was not missing, Yet accepting donations for a search that was just a lie?

Because she didn't ask for any money to help search for Caylee, I don't know if that would work or not? Probably a question for one of our attorneys.

i bet Casey pleads the 5th and states..i do not recall. thats all we will get out of her.

is there a way for class action lawsuits from florida taxpayers for having to pay for her time in PC jail and $ spent prosecuting her for murder when all along it was a "drowning". there must be some sort of lawsuit to tie her up for years for the lies to the state.
can the state charge her for failure to render aid to a drowing victim? how is that double jeporady if LE and SAO knew nothing of a drowning. if a person confess during trial to a new crime why CANT new charges be brought up for the confession?

She can't plead the 5th because she's protected already by double jeopardy.

Maybe not. Not if good and decent folks who are outraged at this write and call media and publishers and let them know we will not buy any such books and will not only not watch their interviews but will boycott them entirely for giving money to this woman, her family, her lawyers and the jurors.

Bless you and thank you. Someone needs to get a thread going so everyone will know where to "backlash"

I still hope there's some way to go after Baez for taking taxpayer money to prosecute a murder trial that he knew was an accident! I see still him standing next to KC nagging the media and everyone watching to treat her as the innocent mother of a kidnapped child!

And in the past two days, JB has made reference to Caylee being murdered!!

Did JB forget the defense's theory or has the truth come out!!!

imo

I agree with your statement. Lying, cheating, stealing are part of her makeup, she doesn't know any other way to exist. Hopefully all of these lawsuits will gobble up any money she makes off of this and she'll have to rely on others to take care of her, again. She'll eventually resort to stealing again - I have no doubt about it, she is without conscience or remorse so she'll think nothing of taking what is not hers.

Cindy protected her from scrutiny and discipline her whole life, she can't protect her from the world. But watch, when the money is gone and she's destitute, guess who will be coming back home to mommy.

I hope she lives with Mason & robs him blind.:great:

My only worry is that if too many people come out of the woodwork and some claims are not so legitimate, it will dilute the importance of Zenaida's case. HHJR placed high importance on the case and I hope he is able to impart that to the civil jury in spite of what they will likely hear on TV about frivolity.

They just had Texas Equasearch on CNN -I hope they can get pro bono counsel and have a case against Casey. It is really a shame so many people donated money to them and they had to give up looking for other people to help find Caylee.

And he said Casey hardly even asked about Caylee.

Even if there are legal issues w/ winning such as there being lack of a contract, Casey once she rolls in the dough should give back a "donation" of $100,000. She never would voluntarily, but really if it was truly an accident, and she was just messed up and dumped the body, she should repay the money, especially if she is rolling in the dough, to help other children.

They just had Texas Equasearch on CNN -I hope they can get pro bono counsel and have a case against Casey. It is really a shame so many people donated money to them and they had to give up looking for other people to help find Caylee.

And he said Casey hardly even asked about Caylee.

Even if there are legal issues w/ winning such as there being lack of a contract, Casey once she rolls in the dough should give back a "donation" of $100,000. She never would voluntarily, but really if it was truly an accident, and she was just messed up and dumped the body, she should repay the money, especially if she is rolling in the dough, to help other children.

I had forgotten about all of the antics between JB and TES/Nejame as well. It was not just the searches, it was the legal headache.

yep she will - I am counting days from this acquittal until day of next crime

Of course she will, ITA. Remember when she got out of jail the first time when Tracy was with her and she kept talking about the media outside and how famous she was, OMG. It won't be long before she doesn't get her way and she has one of her fits. I see her in jail again within a year, depending how big her fit is and who she hurts this time. She is a menace and someone will DEAL with Ms. KC.

Should we do a Timer365?? :innocent:

I hope the lawsuits never end. No matter what she does or how much money she makes she will never catch up. Even tho that lazy jury let her off she will pay monetarily for the rest of her life. If I thought it would go anywhere I would sue her for mental anguish.:floorlaugh:

I heard Jeff say on Insession that she WILL incur some costs of prosecution because she WAS convicted of crimes in connection with this case, hense the lying charges. We can always hope and pray LOL

Isn't that the $1,000 per convicion for a total of $4,000? Not enough I say, but I guess they can't do much more. The only other alternative is the costs for OC searches and LE pay and overtime costs etc. :loser:

I hope the lawsuits never end. No matter what she does or how much money she makes she will never catch up. Even tho that lazy jury let her off she will pay monetarily for the rest of her life. If I thought it would go anywhere I would sue her for mental anguish.:floorlaugh:

My sister and me were talking about that a couple of hrs. ago. We are truly anguised. I feel very sick every time I see her or any of the players. :floorlaugh:

My only worry is that if too many people come out of the woodwork and some claims are not so legitimate, it will dilute the importance of Zenaida's case. HHJR placed high importance on the case and I hope he is able to impart that to the civil jury in spite of what they will likely hear on TV about frivolity.

Mr. M isn't suing her for enough money as far as I'm concerned. ZG has lost her job, home and suffered greatly. :banghead:

Nobody gets paid unless or until Casey Anthony gets paid...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Follow the Money.png
    Follow the Money.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 167
Oh forgot about Mr. Vasco Thompson, who had his life on back on track until was pointed at by the defense

And in the past two days, JB has made reference to Caylee being murdered!!
Did JB forget the defense's theory or has the truth come out!!!

imo

bbm no way, are you serious... I haven't listened to anything JB has said since trial because he totally annoys me and I only put up with it to watch the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member