All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so looking forward to the hearing on the 15th regarding the 911 calls and the TES records. Local, State and National attorneys ( including Brad Conway ) have assured us that the 911 tapes will be part of the trial, so the real question is what will the judge decide to do regarding this request , again, by the defense for all of the TES records to be copied?

If there is nothing new, and I don't expect there to be anything, at least not anything legitimate, the judge will make short order of this recycled TES motion. Getting the TES comprehensive records is the mother load. Having seemingly abandoned the Zanny, Jesse, Amy, Ricardo or Tony or Kronk did it theories, the defense seems to be focused on proving it could have been anybody, including one of the Anthonys. The only person it couldn't be they are suggesting is Casey because she was jailed at the time the baby's body was placed in the woods. It is imperative , therefore that they find at least one misguided TES volunteer who wants their fifteen minutes of fame, Kato Calin style, who will claim they searched the area, it was dry, and there was nothing there.

That will never fly because of the plant growth, but it does indeed seem to be what they have hitched their wagon to ....this week.
If you were to listen to Mr. Mason...it could have been Casey...but someone else moved the body. This guy Mason might want to rethink his involvement in the case. He needs to have his head in the game.

Quote:
The founder of a group organizing daily Central Florida searches for missing Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, said he was furious with Cindy Anthony after what he said was a lack of cooperation.

"I'm pissed off," Equusearch's Miller said. "I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do."

Cindy Anthony apparently heard comments from Miller and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on CNN's Nancy Grace show and released a statement from a family representative Thursday.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses -- both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organizations at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters' disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the effort of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

Miller responded to the statement.

"This is about Caylee, period, the end," Miller said. "And I would hope, if something has happened to Caylee, I would hope Cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If Cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary also sent a message to Cindy on Wednesday.

"Cindy Anthony was on national TV demanding an apology from the sheriff's office," Local 6's Louis Bolden said at the news conference.

"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17391069/detail.html

View attachment Mr. Miller interview.pdf

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame]

Can you imagine the nerve of Cindy Anthony to demand an apology from the Orange County Sheriff's Department? Good for Kevin that he literally laughed at that!!!

You just can't make this stuff up!!!

Thanks for posting those, TWA! The venomous attacks from Cindy against anyone, especially those searching for Caylee were laughed at by LE. They made sure that, as she used the media, they too would slap her right back. Beary was NOT taking her crap. Miss him!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxwX-TqYU4[/ame]

Here defense expert Richard Hornsby says the defense argument would need real doubt, not just some, but the kind that makes you feel you can't sleep at night.

I hope the defense does not try to besmirch the TES searchers the way they did Roy Kronk. Even if they do, it is good to hear a lawyer that lives and works there say that ship wont sail with the jury. Meanwhile, to all of the TES searchers, friends, be kind to your ex wives.

Clearly KC should have listened to her parents. MN would have been an excellent attorney if he had taken her case. Thanks for all you do Muzikman.

Nejame's latest response, filed today with the Clerk's office. Doesn't look like Media has it yet. :)

Kind of gives you a taste of what tomorrow holds for the Defense. :eek:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4699451...e-Motion-For-Reconsideration-of-Prior-Rulings

I love how Nejame remains classy and professional in the face of Mason and Baez's childish tantrums.

$24 for monitoring the doc review? I would have done it for free just to watch them thumbing through the docs pretending they cared and/or knew what they were looking for, tabbing a doc every once in a while to make sure it looked like they had found something that wasn't disclosed..... ;)

I hope they are too busy looking at their new evidence to even know what hit them!!! I just want to burst out in a version of " You dropped a bomb on me" by the Gap Band.

RotRoh......He repeats where Casey was found.It should read Caylee.

Yes, Miss James, but clearly that is a scrivener's error.

That is a far cry from the errors in the defense motions, namely they are always wrong on the facts
and wrong on the law!!!

What a JERK Mason was!!!
God bless the monitor for putting up with his crappola!!!!
What was the point of Mason being so UNprofessional and rude??!! Can he not conduct his business without resorting to such unbecoming behaviour?
Their little media moment backfired on them big time!

Since this issue has already been heard by the Judge - twice - it seems like sanctions would be in order for wasting the Court's time and tax payer money!

I love how Nejame remains classy and professional in the face of Mason and Baez's childish tantrums.

$24 for monitoring the doc review? I would have done it for free just to watch them thumbing through the docs pretending they cared and/or knew what they were looking for, tabbing a doc every once in a while to make sure it looked like they had found something that wasn't disclosed..... ;)

ITA And this also proves that CM and JB are just as big an
Sarc.gif
when the camera is not on them!! For some reason, I always felt that off camera they might have been a bit more professional than when they are playing it up for the judge or the public. Apparently, they are the same :loser: we see on TV!!:snooty:

Nejame's latest response, filed today with the Clerk's office. Doesn't look like Media has it yet. :)

Kind of gives you a taste of what tomorrow holds for the Defense. :eek:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4699451...e-Motion-For-Reconsideration-of-Prior-Rulings

Now THAT is a professional response. Thank God. In fact, probably my favorite pleading I have read in this case. MAJOR respect for Mark NeJame.

Seems so fitting - Baez, Mason & Casey. They all deserve each other as far as I am concerned.

Then ya have, Mark NeJame representing Tim Miller (TES) and Linda Drane Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank George representing Caylee.

Which crowd would you want to be associated with? :angel:

There is something almost poetic about a motion like this...and those we have seen from the SA office.

Real motions with real substance invite draw you in like a crisp, cool waterfall deep in a tropical rainforest.

Motions like those we have seen from the defense, leave you feeling as if you've recieved the quick spritz from a rusty sprinkler.

What a JERK Mason was!!!
God bless the monitor for putting up with his crappola!!!!
What was the point of Mason being so UNprofessional and rude??!! Can he not conduct his business without resorting to such unbecoming behaviour?
Their little media moment backfired on them big time!

Since this issue has already been heard by the Judge - twice - it seems like sanctions would be in order for wasting the Court's time and tax payer money!

Totally! And why would a man who charges twenty or thirty times more an hour for his own time (and ostensibly would have charged KC the same if she hadn't inconveniently been declared indigent simply because her lawyer didn't believe in producing deliverables for his own "efforts") be so ungracious and rude to someone simply monitoring the process?

My estimation of CM went down quite a few degrees after that snide situation with KB yesterday; it's positively subterranean at this point. That man sounds like he is absolutely losing it. If he keeps acting like this one of the voir dire questions to eliminate prejudice will read something like "Have you ever seen Mr. Mason talk to the press?"

There is something almost poetic about a motion like this...and those we have seen from the SA office.

Real motions with real substance invite draw you in like a crisp, cool waterfall deep in a tropical rainforest.

Motions like those we have seen from the defense, leave you feeling as if you've recieved the quick spritz from a rusty sprinkler.

BBM
They've also provided many comedic hours of reading, when you know all of the facts of the case. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179