All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to the hearing on the 15th to see what the judge tells the defense about the TES debacle. I never realized the Anthonys thought they could write a letter to Tim and Mark and that they could effectuate getting the records of all the searchers.
The amount of hubris they display is tough to measure!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMtcccTlavU

TWA am I reading this correctly? The Anthony's wrote a letter to Mark Nejame & Tim Miller???? I tried to watch the video but the buffering is too slow.

I guess "the parents" had their attorney Conway, write a letter to Tim M and say they wanted all the TES records. I'm sure Atty NeJame put a stop to that nonsense. The Anthonys still have not figured out that THEY are not parties in this case - the murder case.

Thanks TWA for the video.
Here's the transcript excerpt.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,486406,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta
On the Scene: Casey Anthony in Court
Sunday, February 01, 2009

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, here's an interesting dynamic. There's a lawyer name Mark NeJame down there who represented Casey's parents, George and Cindy. They had some sort of falling out or some sort of problem. He left their representation. He now represents EquuSearch, Tim Miller.

TENNIS: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: And now the parents have written a letter -- I have a copy of Tim Miller saying "We want the documents about all the search." Is there a problem?

TWA am I reading this correctly? The Anthony's wrote a letter to Mark Nejame & Tim Miller???? I tried to watch the video but the buffering is too slow.

Can you imagine? It is clear to me that there is a rift, and that is putting it politely between the defense and mom and pop. They cannot get lined up together on anything. TES is the perfect example. Three different times the defense attorneys have brought up in court that there is a conflict of interest between mom, pop and Mr. Nejame now representing TES. All three times Brad had to inform the court, no...that is not correct. Not only does no conflict exist but Mr. Nejame has a signed waiver!!! That is pretty final, right? So why does the defense bring it up the second and third time?

Mom and Pop writing a letter asking for the records, what is that? You cannot get in the front, so go around the back? Mr. Nejame has told the defense over and over, the court has told the defense, repeatedly where the records are and what they are to do. Do these folks ever have even lunch together, or a conference call? Moreover, we learned from Mr. Nejame in court that Brad reviewed and flagged documents before Mark even saw them. So, their attorney has already went through them, why does Cindy think she would find something he did not? She must be such a joy to be married to. No wonder her house is so very sparkling, she likely cleans something over and over and over.

Mark Nejame "The defense claims it places a heavy burden on them to come to my office. My office is a ten minute walk and two minute drive to this courthouse. If they have got time to do TV interviews, and drive to TV stations, I think they have the time to come by and review the four thousand documents they are jumping up and down they haven't had access to because they haven't made the time to come over. It is beyond me! It is incredulous to suggest that there are bombshells and things have been hidden from them, when they are still sitting in my office, they haven't made the time to come over. Come by after court , pay a visit!! Now we find ourselves before your honor wasting the courts time, wasting the taxpayers money,for something that has been addressed and they were put on notice. This kind of stuff should not be permitted. There is no new information that has been brought before the court it is either because of laziness or sloppiness this information hasn't been tracked down. They just haven't took the time to come review them." [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-TNj55rls[/ame]

My favorite part, Mark wanted to know that any funds paid to TES by the defense were from ethical, verifiable sources. Oh my. That'll teach them for bringing up possible ethical violations, three times!! What do kids say, don't dish it out if you can't take it?

Yes. minute 5: 08 . Their hubris knows no bounds. They throw Tim out of their home, after he arrived, at their request, and brought thousands of volunteers from all parts of the county, disparaged Tim in the news and to anyone who would listen, accused TES from stealing a jar of dollar bills that were being collected to search for Caylee, did not allow him to come to the funeral....and now they want a favor? They just have no limits!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]
View attachment Mr. Miller interview.pdf

If you haven't had a chance , check out Tim Millier's transcript here. It is a treasure trove. He tells how George asked Casey to mark an x on the map of where they should begin their search for the baby! He also details that Cindy was angry when they spoke of a recovery of the body rather than a rescue attempt. He tells how George's best friend told him within ten minutes of arriving, that the answer is right down the hall, pointing to Casey's bedroom, and the b--ch wont talk!!!!!

Can you imagine? It is clear to me that there is a rift, and that is putting it politely between the defense and mom and pop. They cannot get lined up together on anything. TES is the perfect example. Three different times the defense attorneys have brought up in court that there is a conflict of interest between mom, pop and Mr. Nejame now representing TES. All three times Brad had to inform the court, no...that is not correct. Not only does no conflict exist but Mr. Nejame has a signed waiver!!! That is pretty final, right? So why does the defense bring it up the second and third time?

Mom and Pop writing a letter asking for the records, what is that? You cannot get in the front, so go around the back? Mr. Nejame has told the defense over and over, the court has told the defense, repeatedly where the records are and what they are to do. Do these folks ever have even lunch together, or a conference call? Moreover, we learned from Mr. Nejame in court that Brad reviewed and flagged documents before Mark even saw them. So, their attorney has already went through them, why does Cindy think she would find something he did not? She must be such a joy to be married to. No wonder her house is so very sparkling, she likely cleans something over and over and over.

Mark Nejame "The defense claims it places a heavy burden on them to come to my office. My office is a ten minute walk and two minute drive to this courthouse. If they have got time to do TV interviews, and drive to TV stations, I think they have the time to come by and review the four thousand documents they are jumping up and down they haven't had access to because they haven't made the time to come over. It is beyond me! It is incredulous to suggest that there are bombshells and things have been hidden from them, when they are still sitting in my office, they haven't made the time to come over. Come by after court , pay a visit!! Now we find ourselves before your honor wasting the courts time, wasting the taxpayers money,for something that has been addressed and they were put on notice. This kind of stuff should not be permitted. There is no new information that has been brought before the court it is either because of laziness or sloppiness this information hasn't been tracked down. They just haven't took the time to come review them." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-TNj55rls

My favorite part, Mark wanted to know that any funds paid to TES by the defense were from ethical, verifiable sources. Oh my. That'll teach them for bringing up possible ethical violations, three times!! What do kids say, don't dish it out if you can't take it?

Great post TWA, as usual! Thanks for all you do here for us, especially with all the old videos...such a great refresher course you offer! :blowkiss:

The World According you are SO right.....the Anthony's have NO LIMITS! They think they are "entitled", they are smarter than the attorneys, they think they can bully everyone, etc. It just blows my mind! I cannot comprehend people like the Anthony's. I just don't get it?

I like to say that the State prosecutors are going to take the defense to school, but now that the defense has asked for a hearing to include witnesses on the 911 calls and Texas Equusearch matters, it is going to be too wonderful....they are going to get taken to CHURCH ( you know the exuberant , loud, shout if you love Jesus, southern baptist kind *)!!! LOL!

This is going to be the epitome of be careful what you wish for!

I know Cindy is being called to the stand over the 911 calls, but I sure wish now would be the time for to her being asked about Tim Miller, how TES came to be involved in this case and how she threw him out of her house, after hearing George tell Casey to mark the spot on Mr. Miller's map with an X of where they should begin their search. View attachment Mr. Miller interview.pdf

I hope that Judge Perry settles this TES matter once and for all. When Jose came into court the last hearing asking for something as ludacris as the State allowing their own evidence out of their sight, he sure got taken to school. He walked out of the hearing, having one of his main expert witnesses already discredited,and much more restricted conditions than he would have had.
Likewise, that is what I expect Judge Perry is going to do regarding these TES documents. He is not going to buy the argument that the defense, unlike Mrs. Drane - Burdick and Mr. Conway, are unable to review and flag the documents without memorializing them. He may make them review them with him or someone he appoints. They are always crying for special masters. He should go ahead and give them one! New flash to the defense: it will not be someone you pick!!!LOL!!!

The only thing I know for sure is Mr. Cheney Hubris Mason better be in court on the 15th or the judge is going to have a field day. He already said he believes in sanctions. If the defense didn't understand...that was a shot across the brow. There is a very good reason a dp qualified lawyer is required to be on this case. Mr. Cheney likes to often point out, death is different. I am very concerned about Jose's little "we are going to split up the team" speech in the last hearing. The OakRidge Lab depositions, and the defense experts examining the evidence are likely the two most important matters in this case. If a dp qualified lawyer is not at both.......well then, Miss Anthony is not getting dp representation is she?

You do not want the surgeon doing one half of your operation and the nurse doing the other half, right?

* I am not making fun of the Baptist religion, I was raised on it. Much like when I make jokes about Cowboy Dan I am not making fun of southerners, I live in Texas. What I am making fun of is the very, very poor understanding the defense team has about the judge's patience level.

TWA I love your posts. You have been very busy the last couple of days and I want you to know that I appreciate your effort. Thanks was not enough.

TWA I love your posts. You have been very busy the last couple of days and I want you to know that I appreciate your effort. Thanks was not enough.

Thank you very much!

Time has a way of dulling our memory. I just want to remind us who we are dealing with when Mrs. Anthony takes the stand on the 15th. She is not the modern day June Cleaver she portrays in her morning show interviews, subdued and sad.
Who she is is the hateful lady who threw Mr. Miller out of her home, and the lady who tried to pin the kidnapping and likely murder of a baby on innocent Jesse Grund!!!! God have mercy on her for that one, because, I sure don't.
In my opinion what she has done to this Tim and Jesse is despicable, just morally reprehensible.

She is a liar.
She lied to LE, repeatedly.
She lied to the Federal Officers.
She joked that she should have given the FBI agent the toothbrush she used for the dogs. Vile!
She lied throughout the civil depositions.
I fully expect her to get on the stand and lie.
That is what she does.
She lies.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0RHKhzk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame]

She is going to find out when she sits down in front of Judge Perry that she is not on Hope Springs Drive anymore where she rules the world.

God bless Mr. Miller, his family, all of TES, our own members who volunteer and searched, all of you who donated and all of you who prayed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU[/ame]

Here Mark is telling us he had a gut feeling all along and sadly it turned out to be correct.

I am so glad that TES has Mark to argue their case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU

Here Mark is telling us he had a gut feeling all along and sadly it turned out to be correct.

I am so glad that TES has Mark to argue their case.

I hesitate to say that Mark NeJame is my favorite attorney associated with this case, mainly because I ♥ SA's Linda Drane-Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank George so much, too. But, I LOVE how Mark NeJame argues in open court. He comes in well-prepared to present his arguments. In addition, he anticipates how the defense will respond and is ready to rebut that, too. His passion for law and his defending his clients is clear. I would hire him in a heartbeat.

When he represented the Anthony's, I respected how he handled all of that, too. He made it clear that he represented CA & GA and that his representation of them should in no way be interpreted in re. his feelings of KC's guilt/innocence. When it became clear that he had no client control (and that none would EVER happen with CA), he did the right thing for all involved and withdrew. He did so by releasing a truthful but respectful statement about his decision to withdraw. Even when GA busted into the press conference he held with Tim Miller, he called for a break and went to speak privately with GA. Mark NeJame is everything KC's defense attorneys are not. He helps offset the negative stereotype of certain counsel and shows that there are good, respected attorneys. I really respect the man.

I hesitate to say that Mark NeJame is my favorite attorney associated with this case, mainly because I ♥ SA's Linda Drane-Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank George so much, too. But, I LOVE how Mark NeJame argues in open court. He comes in well-prepared to present his own arguments. In addition he anticipates how the defense will respond and is ready to rebut that, too. His passion for law and his defending his clients is clear. I would hire him in a hearbeat.

When he represented the Anthony's, I respected how he handled all of that, too. He made it clear that he represented CA & GA and that his representation of them should in no way be interpreted in re. his feelings of KC's guilt/innocence. When it became clear that he had no client control (and that none would EVER happen with CA), he did the right thing for all involved and withdrew. He did so by releasing a truthful but respectful statement about his decision to withdraw. Even when GA busted into the press conference he held with Tim Miller, he called for a break and went to speak privately with GA. Mark NeJame is everything KC's defense attorneys are not. He helps offset the negative stereotype of certain counsel and shows that there are good, respected attorneys. I really respect the man.

Hi Beach, I agree he is a leader the defense could learn from, and in his words, "I am being overly generous in my characterization".

I knew I loved him , the day he resigned and turned right around and promptly donated the five thousand dollars to Roy Kronk, having seen how egregious it was with the defense trying to blame him. Thank God he kept calling the police, time and again, believing as all good people do, that the poor child deserves a proper Christian burial, Mark said. He called Mr. Kronk a hero and donated the five thousand to him.

He does give lawyers a good name. I agree with you Beach. He is one of the good guys. I am so thankful for him and the prosecutors, because otherwise, we could search high and we could search low....and the search would still be on.

TWA, thanks for reminding me about the $5,000 he donated to Roy Kronk and speaking out publically to help to offset the way the defense was portraying him in the media! Yet, another reason to respect the man.

Actually it's par for the course IMO TWA. The shoe fits................ ( red highlights by me)

Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur

Grandiose delusions are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent (for example, belief that one is an incarnation of Jesus Christ).
Grandiose delusions are distinct from grandiosity, in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality.
In colloquial usage, one who is said to have 'delusions of grandeur' is considered to be one who overestimates one's own abilities, talents or situation. This is generally due to excessive pride, rather than any actual delusions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Wow KARN, this is spot on. They are a little off, aren't they? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU5mExKq3A[/ame]

I can't even imagine how much TES has had to pay since fighting this protracted legal battle for two years now with no end in sight. Please God let Jude Perry put and end to it on the 15th!

I am so looking forward to the hearing on the 15th regarding the 911 calls and the TES records. Local, State and National attorneys ( including Brad Conway ) have assured us that the 911 tapes will be part of the trial, so the real question is what will the judge decide to do regarding this request , again, by the defense for all of the TES records to be copied?

If there is nothing new, and I don't expect there to be anything, at least not anything legitimate, the judge will make short order of this recycled TES motion. Getting the TES comprehensive records is the mother load. Having seemingly abandoned the Zanny, Jesse, Amy, Ricardo or Tony or Kronk did it theories, the defense seems to be focused on proving it could have been anybody, including one of the Anthonys. The only person it couldn't be they are suggesting is Casey because she was jailed at the time the baby's body was placed in the woods. It is imperative , therefore that they find at least one misguided TES volunteer who wants their fifteen minutes of fame, Kato Calin style, who will claim they searched the area, it was dry, and there was nothing there.

That will never fly because of the plant growth, but it does indeed seem to be what they have hitched their wagon to ....this week.

I think Tim Miller is an expert in his field and when he said the search of that specific area had been called off because of the water, I would believe Tim before any searcher who claims to have searched the area and there was no water there. Didn't this person claim to be a law enforcement officer when she is actually with the Department of Fish and Game? So what searching experience do you have searching for fish and/or gophers? Maybe the reason LB saw no water is because she did not search deep enough into the wooded areas. There are more witnesses claiming there was water than there are who claim there was not, including Ofc. Cain who refused to search further because of the water. jmo

I think Tim Miller is an expert in his field and when he said the search of that specific area had been called off because of the water, I would believe Tim before any searcher who claims to have searched the area and there was no water there. Didn't this person claim to be a law enforcement officer when she is actually with the Department of Fish and Game? So what searching experience do you have searching for fish and/or gophers? Maybe the reason LB saw no water is because she did not search deep enough into the wooded areas. There are more witnesses claiming there was water than there are who claim there was not, including Ofc. Cain who refused to search further because of the water. jmo

The Department of Fish and Game could easily be experienced in rough ground and wilderness searches. But I agree that they would not be the leads in any such searches. At least not unless the search was in a specific protected area governed by them. TM is more than and acceptable and credible expert witness regarding the search conditions and actions. While a Fisha nd Wildlife officer may have some ground search experience, Ground search si what Mr. Miller does for a living.

The Department of Fish and Game could easily be experienced in rough ground and wilderness searches. But I agree that they would not be the leads in any such searches. At least not unless the search was in a specific protected area governed by them. TM is more than and acceptable and credible expert witness regarding the search conditions and actions. While a Fisha nd Wildlife officer may have some ground search experience, Ground search si what Mr. Miller does for a living.

And it's not just a living.....it's his passion. :star2:

Hi Lamb Chop, don't worry about Ms. Buchanan, she has been thoroughly discredited. She is of no consequence, unless one were listing the sillies things the defense has come up with.

Mr. Miller is THE TRUTH. I think out of all the witnesses that come before the court and the jury, if , as and when he does, he will be very, very compelling!!

If the defense tries beating up on Tim Miller, it will be a mistake of biblical proportions. The jury is quickly going to discount anything mom and pop say as obvious biased slanted if not out and out lies. As Mr. Mason says they will be incredible, to have not one bit of credibility , whatsoever. Someone like Mr. Miller I think the jury will like trust and respect. As we sit here today I do not think he is on a witness list though. Yet. I'll bet he will be so relieved when this is over. The way the Anthonys treated this hero was shameful, just absolutely morally reprehensible!!! The way the defense has treated him is even more vile. If it were a contest, it would be tough to measure.

www.texasequusearch.org

God bless Mr. and Mrs. Miller, Texas Equusearch, all of those who volunteer, all of those that donate and all of those that pray.

Hi Beach, I agree he is a leader the defense could learn from, and in his words, "I am being overly generous in my characterization".

I knew I loved him , the day he resigned and turned right around and promptly donated the five thousand dollars to Roy Kronk, having seen how egregious it was with the defense trying to blame him. Thank God he kept calling the police, time and again, believing as all good people do, that the poor child deserves a proper Christian burial, Mark said. He called Mr. Kronk a hero and donated the five thousand to him.

He does give lawyers a good name. I agree with you Beach. He is one of the good guys. I am so thankful for him and the prosecutors, because otherwise, we could search high and we could search low....and the search would still be on.
TWA...do you remember who gave him the $5000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179