Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jomo
11/12/2010 Notice of Inspection
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspxhttp://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...CaseID=6236234

MuzikMan got the Notice

"...on Monday, November 15, 2010 from 9:30am to 11:30am and 1:30pm to 5:00pm and Tuesday November 16, 2010 from 8:30am to 11:30am and 2:15pm to 5:00pm, or as soon thereafter, an Inspection of the documents in the Possession of Texas EquuSearch will occur, before Magistrate Jim Glatt, at the Orange County Courthouse, 425 North Orange Ave, Courtroom 12-B, in Orlando, Florida."
Submitted by Mark E. NeJame on November 11, 2010.

Does this mean that the defense is having a second go at volunteers, or will they just being going over things they had flagged already? Does anyone have a guess which it is?

No, but I can guess that the defense did not get what HHJP had to say about fishing expeditions. Good Grief!

They are still fishing......just got another call, and so did hubby at work!! SAD!

They are still fishing......just got another call, and so did hubby at work!! SAD!

I am so sorry! I feel so bad for you, your husband, and everyone else who has had to deal with this lunacy! Hang in there!

Why would they be calling you again if you have already answered their questions? If you had nothing to contribute I would think this is a form of harassment. jmo

Does this mean that the defense is having a second go at volunteers, or will they just being going over things they had flagged already? Does anyone have a guess which it is?

The way I understand it, the Defense had not finished going through all 4,000 TES searcher records, so they were given two more days to continue reviewing those records, and making phone calls.

Why would they be calling you again if you have already answered their questions? If you had nothing to contribute I would think this is a form of harassment. jmo
I haven't a clue.....other than spending tax payers $$$....makes me sick!!

The way I understand it, the Defense had not finished going through all 4,000 TES searcher records, so they were given two more days to continue reviewing those records, and making phone calls.
Well, seems to me that they are making repeated calls.....there is no reason to call me or my MINOR children again.....I have written to MN to ask him what is up with this.....I did not answer the call when they called this morning...I let the answering machine get it...they said they would call back......they called hubby at work, and he told them not to bother him at work, and they continued to ask him questions....he told them that he was assigned to a team, was dropped off and picked up...talk to the team leader, they should know all of that....he said there was then a big "sigh", and they hung up.....they are fishing.

Well, seems to me that they are making repeated calls.....there is no reason to call me or my MINOR children again.....I have written to MN to ask him what is up with this.....I did not answer the call when they called this morning...I let the answering machine get it...they said they would call back......they called hubby at work, and he told them not to bother him at work, and they continued to ask him questions....he told them that he was assigned to a team, was dropped off and picked up...talk to the team leader, they should know all of that....he said there was then a big "sigh", and they hung up.....they are fishing.

When you are told "no" and you continue to ask questions it's called harassment. jmo

DH and I went out for breakfast this morning and upon our return had a message from DW of the Orange County Courthouse. Wanted to ask about son's participation with TES. Will call back later. (This is the first time we've heard from them.) They're casting their nets deeper and deeper. :furious:

DH and I went out for breakfast this morning and upon our return had a message from DW of the Orange County Courthouse. Wanted to ask about son's participation with TES. Will call back later. (This is the first time we've heard from them.) They're casting their nets deeper and deeper. :furious:

EU, did you search any of the wooded areas surrounding Suburban Dr. and/or the school? Is that why they are calling you?

bbm
:waitasec: DW OF the Orange County Courthouse?

Is this someone trying to be "Official" sounding, so you will answer the phone when they call back?

Did DW introduce themselves as a member of the Casey Anthony Defense Team?

They're itching to do the same thing to the family in Ohio, who have also told them they did NOT want to be contacted. It's utterly disgusting and unethical. Hope they get burned for doing this to people.

bbm

Is this someone trying to be "Official" sounding, so you will answer the phone when they call back?

I just relistened and I misquoted; he actually said "from the Orange County Courthouse." His number shows up as P******** Investi. (I don't feel comfortable giving out the full name. . . Gun shy, I guess.)

He gave no title.

When you are told "no" and you continue to ask questions it's called harassment. jmo

IIRC camcneishg, y'all were called on the last go-around, right? And they reached your minor son (?)? If that is the case and they called AGAIN today -your home AND your husband at WORK?! They persisted asking questions AFTER he told them not to contact him at work... Then LambChop is straight on the money - that is harassment. Personally, I would put that in writing - every single contact and your responses (including speaking to your MINOR child and their persistence after your husband advised them not to bother him at work) and I would fax a copy of it to MN's office. I would call again to follow up after I faxed it. Then inquire if they feel you should cc Judge Perry's office.

This is totally out of freakin' control. There is so much other REAL work that needs to be done. A COMPLETE WASTE....A TOTAL WASTE of resources and valuable time. Not to mention, leave good people the he77 ALONE already!!!!

If they are calling you again after you telling them you have no information they ARE wasting tax payer's money. If they are calling you again because they did not keep proper records about who they called and asked questions, that is even worse. jmo

This is only my opinion, but I think Judge Perry needs to know what they are doing.

EU, did you search any of the wooded areas surrounding Suburban Dr. and/or the school? Is that why they are calling you?

bbm

Sorry Intermezzo, I didn't answer all of your questions ~ Didn't see all of them. My son and I volunteered with TES. I couldn't actually search but did some admin work for them. Our son, recently retired infantryman, was a team leader. He did not search on or even near Suburban. They have never called before . . . and they still haven't called and asked to speak to me. I'm deducing from that that they must be using the actual search records rather than the application forms to decide who to call and who not. "But wait . . . ." we never know what the next few minutes may bring with this crew. Why make only one call when you could call twice? :D

ETA: Think I'll save this message for a while.

I just relistened and I misquoted; he actually said "from the Orange County Courthouse." His number shows up as P******** Investi. (I don't feel comfortable giving out the full name. . . Gun shy, I guess.)

He gave no title.

:waitasec: ..If he is at the Courthouse with the rest of the defense team going thru the TES records again..then of course the calls are being made FROM the courthouse...:rolleyes:

IMO that he did not disclose his true identity( PI working for the Anthony Defense team) and nature of the call on the message...

EU..I just looked back into the thread and found where you posted that you did not search but did the Admin portion...

I thought Judge Perry said no Fishing Expedition on tax payers money...calling you IMO is a fishing expedition.

So what made Judge Perry grant this extended IMO Fishing Expedition?

I was trying to figure out why someone would get multiple calls. I don't know how the info is stored that they are looking through.
The only thing I could think of (beside harassment) is the searcher showed up more than one day and each day had to filled out a new info sheet and the defense team is calling searchers on each sheet.

Good for you!
Just loved hearing Cheney crank about callers being told not to speak to them. Who the heck needs to be "told"? And anyway...who the heck was he implying TOLD them??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179