All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: ..If he is at the Courthouse with the rest of the defense team going thru the TES records again..then of course the calls are being made FROM the courthouse...:rolleyes:

IMO that he did not disclose his true identity( PI working for the Anthony Defense team) and nature of the call on the message...

EU..I just looked back into the thread and found where you posted that you did not search but did the Admin portion...

I thought Judge Perry said no Fishing Expedition on tax payers money...calling you IMO is a fishing expedition.

So what made Judge Perry grant this extended IMO Fishing Expedition?

Replying to the bolded portion above as I don't want to confuse or mislead anyone. He called my house and asked for my son ~ who was a team leader. (He was living with us at the time and might have left our home phone number rather than his cell.) My name was never mentioned on the message. Either way, I still think they're fishing as I know he clearly annotated on the search form all the places he and his team searched!

I was trying to figure out why someone would get multiple calls. I don't know how the info is stored that they are looking through.
The only thing I could think of (beside harassment) is the searcher showed up more than one day and each day had to filled out a new info sheet and the defense team is calling searchers on each sheet.
But...if in EU's case...her son was nowhere near Suburban...why were they calling at all? I know the judge granted them some leeway here...but this is going beyond ridiculous (IMO)! They better not say they're not ready for trial come May because they were too busy trying to track down the real killer...by phone, no less.

I think the Judge heard plenty before the last hearing. Now he'll have one super duper headache!

I hope JP has a large bottle of Excedrin handy. JB is clearly defying the court's orders about not fishing, and he keeps getting away with it. I realize how desperate they must be with no defense for MOTY, but this is bordering on ridiculous and just plain stoopid.

Okay. Just discovered I had a missed call and VM on my cell phone from the same guy. This time he was asking for me ~ not my son. He said he'd be getting back with me again in the near future. I think he is reading from a script as it was almost word for word the same as the message he left for our son. I will be sure to note if on the next call he stays on the agreed-to script also!!

Anyway, we now have proof that they are trying to call everyone regardless of where they worked. The only form I filled out (since I went on no actual searches) was the application form. We know this is what they must be using to develop their calling lists.

Macushla, have you gotten your call yet? If not ~ gird your loins; I bet you'll be hearing from them tomorrow.

Okay. Just discovered I had a missed call and VM on my cell phone from the same guy. This time he was asking for me ~ not my son. He said he'd be getting back with me again in the near future. I think he is reading from a script as it was almost word for word the same as the message he left for our son. I will be sure to note if on the next call he stays on the agreed-to script also!!

Anyway, we now have proof that they are trying to call everyone regardless of where they worked. The only form I filled out (since I went on no actual searches) was the application form. We know this is what they must be using to develop their calling lists.

Macushla, have you gotten your call yet? If not ~ gird your loins; I bet you'll be hearing from them tomorrow.

Could they be harvesting phone numbers, to use for purposes not yet disclosed? I do recall that back in 2009, the defense filed motions to get quite a few people's cell phone records.

I got my call today. It was a woman who said she was a Private Investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse - that seems to be an official part of their script, doesn't it. I told her I had absolutely no intention of speaking to her and hung up.

Kinda made my day, if you know what I mean :dance:

I got my call today. It was a woman who said she was a Private Investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse - that seems to be an official part of their script, doesn't it. I told her I had absolutely no intention of speaking to her and hung up.

Kinda made my day, if you know what I mean :dance:
Can hardly wait for my turn. :blowkiss:

Can hardly wait for my turn. :blowkiss:

Makes me wonder when they're gonna call me :loser:, if they call during normal business hours, they'll just get my voice mail LOL, I work midnight shift and sleep during the day!

ETA: Just checked my VM and I have a message from KD I'll transcribe it here:

Hi Ms. *...this is KD, calling I'm a private investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse, and I just wanted to speak to you briefly about the time you volounteered to look for Caylee Anthony with TES, and we'll try you again at another time. Thank you.

Should I call her back at 3am?

Makes me wonder when they're gonna call me :loser:, if they call during normal business hours, they'll just get my voice mail LOL, I work midnight shift and sleep during the day!

ETA: Just checked my VM and I have a message from KD I'll transcribe it here:

Hi Ms. *...this is KD, calling I'm a private investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse, and I just wanted to speak to you briefly about the time you volounteered to look for Caylee Anthony with TES, and we'll try you again at another time. Thank you.

Should I call her back at 3am?

I got the same phone call from the same person at 1:36 this afternoon. She said the same thing, except she asked me if I searched on Suburban. I told her No, I was no where near there. She then said I think I just left a vm for your husband. I said he was with me searching, and again we were not on Suburban.

I listened to hubby's voice mail and sounds as she is reading a script. Except in the background you can hear a man talking to someone else and he gives his name as JL.

I got the same phone call from the same person at 3:10 this afternoon. She said the same thing, except she asked me if I searched on Suburban. I told her No, I was no where near there. She then said I think I just left a vm for your husband. I said he was with me searching, and again we were not on Suburban.

I listened to hubby's voice mail and sounds as she is reading a script. Except in the background you can hear a man talking to someone else and he gives his name as JL.

She called me at 1:58pm, and while I could hear a man in the background, I couldn't understand anything he was saying.

She called me at 1:58pm, and while I could hear a man in the background, I couldn't understand anything he was saying.

I went back and looked at the number again and she called at 1:36. I also googled the phone number and it says it's a cell phone from Sanford, Fl.

I went back and looked at the number again and she called at 1:36. I also googled the phone number and it says it's a cell phone from Sanford, Fl.

My phone showed her name...and the number, that's why I'm tempted to call her back in the middle of "my day" LOL

The guy who called my son and me definitely did not identify himself as a PI. He only said he was from the Orange County Courthouse. Not calling from the courthouse ~ but from the courthouse. And I got his name wrong on the call for my son. It was much clearer on my cell phone. His initials were GC. A Google search confirmed that he was using his cell phone, listed in the same name. This may be an indication that we FL taxpayers are maybe not footing the long distance bills for these calls . . . ?

So, they're new MO is "Hi Ms. Doe, I am investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse". They must've not gotten a glorious reception from disclosing that they were defense investigators working on behalf of Casey Anthony. Who would have ever imagined? :angel:

Hellloooo...another wake up call. Everybody sees through this carp. Nope, no volunteers to lie down in front of the bus.

My phone showed her name...and the number, that's why I'm tempted to call her back in the middle of "my day" LOL

Since they are on a fishing trip.......simply explain that PROFESSIONAL
fisherman are dedicated enough to head out the night before so they can start bright and early and make the most of their day.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Well, is it just me or does it sound to anyone else like the defense is "fishing" here by practically robo-calling any and every volunteer that they can find in the TES files for the Caylee search?

hookbutt8.gif

Now that's funny...I don't care who you are!

Ok, I've got to get ready for work :D, I'll see ya'll in the morning!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blowkiss:

Since they are on a fishing trip.......simply explain that PROFESSIONAL
fisherman are dedicated enough to head out the night before so they can start bright and early and make the most of their day.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

So, they're new MO is "Hi Ms. Doe, I am investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse". They must've not gotten a glorious reception from disclosing that they were defense investigators working on behalf of Casey Anthony. Who would have ever imagined? :angel:

Hellloooo...another wake up call. Everybody sees through this carp. Nope, no volunteers to lie down in front of the bus.

Hmmmmmm I wasn't aware that the Orange County Courthouse employs "in house" PI's. Ummmmm can you say impersonating a....oh wait......the entire defense team seem to be impersonating legal professionals.

And why....may I ask is the cash poor defense using privately owned cell phones instead of Courthouse phones???? Calls from the courthouse would be free for them.... cell calls would not be covered by JAC. What would be the benefit of them using cells vs. landlines????

BTW......That question is rhetorical.

Attachments

• Joint Stipulation.jpg
    Joint Stipulation.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors