All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my call today. It was a woman who said she was a Private Investigator calling from the Orange County Courthouse - that seems to be an official part of their script, doesn't it. I told her I had absolutely no intention of speaking to her and hung up.

Kinda made my day, if you know what I mean :dance:
Mine, too! lol

But they are allowed to call all the TES volunteers per the Joint Stipulation: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...cuments in Possession of Texas Equusearch.pdf
Doesn't make it any less foolish, IMO...and it is going to begin to look like an all out fishing expedition 'cause even JP said Jose was basically not sticking with the original intent of why he wanted the calls. That's when JB went into the whole yada yada yada about some people not filling out forms...did their own searches...judge not pleased...AT ALL!

I had a good bellylaugh at LB's lawyer trying to 'splain the circumstances as innocent - good attempt at a snow job! LOL

Outlook? MAJOR FAIL!

I have just finished reading the Joint Stipulation for the umpteenth time and have decided that the defense is in violation of the agreement. The attached clearly states that the defense is not permitted to secure or leave with any information relative to any searcher who indicates they were not in the Suburban Drive area. This means that all of the callers "from the Orange County Courthouse" who were using their own cell phones are in violation because they left with our personal contact information on their phones. I don't know if this was a purposeful plan or an oversight :eek: :doh: :confused: :mad: but I do know it's just plain wrong. And now I'm pretty sure it's illegal, too: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...cuments in Possession of Texas Equusearch.pdf

Attachments

• Joint Stip 2 jpeg.jpg
    Joint Stip 2 jpeg.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 7
I have just finished reading the Joint Stipulation for the umpteenth time and have decided that the defense is in violation of the agreement. The attached clearly states that the defense is not permitted to secure or leave with any information relative to any searcher who indicates they were not in the Suburban Drive area. This means that all of the callers "from the Orange County Courthouse" who were using their own cell phones are in violation because they left with our personal contact information on their phones. I don't know if this was a purposeful plan or an oversight :eek: :doh: :confused: :mad: but I do know it's just plain wrong. And now I'm pretty sure it's illegal, too: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...cuments in Possession of Texas Equusearch.pdf

Someone needs to pass this along to KB! She will follow up on it.

Not knocking the Special Magistrate, but what the hay was that man doing while all these cell calls were being made .... did these PIs go into another room and make the calls or what?

If this happened to me, I would be on the phone to the SAO's office and let them know about the violation. Shoot, I might be inclined to call HHJPs office to see if the order was violated. Long as I had documentation to back up the complaints.

Any of you who received phone calls, please pm Levi Page , he would love to have you call into his next show about Casey.

I think it is important to shine the light on what is going on, so that others who may not be members here are aware of these defense tactics. Thank you in advance!

Do you think it should be reported?

So sorry to hear that, Cloud9! (((hugs)))

smiley-hug013.gif

Thank you. My Dad passed in May, now my Mom doesn't have much longer. Long story about my Dad. Sorry for the OT. Hugs back :)

http://www.wftv.com/news/25830173/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Testimony from one of Casey Anthony's key witnesses may be falling apart. Casey's lawyers were hoping to use EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan to show Casey couldn't have put Caylee's body where it was found.

I thought LB's attorney gave us more than a hint on how she was gonna backpeddle her way through yesterday's deposition. Wonder if she said it was Mort who got his wires crossed and that she just signed a flawed document? But:waitasec:, there is still the matter of phoning Joe Jordan and suggesting,they had searched together. Well Jordan isn't exactly Mr Consistent, so the State might not be too concerned about him.

Next item.....how does she explain searching two distinct areas, a few miles apart, in one day and having TES paperwork to prove it? BUSTED?... Yep, seriously.

Wasn't LB the star witness Macaluso referred to over a year ago when he announced Casey Anthony was innocent and they could prove it. Didn't the original and subsequent motions for the TES records all allude to a certain team leader who searched the exact spot but those sinister TES agents for the State conspired to keep that to themselves. Whoever authored those motions didn't mince their words. The inference was clear and was not lost on Tim Miller or Mark Nejame.

I think Miss Buchanan is in big trouble and her limited "use" immunity under her subpoena is going to be what saves her from some serious charges.

Surely now, Baez will give up on this desperate canvassing of irrelevant TES searchers. It was never going to fly anyway. Too many credible witnesses who have said the area was under water. And my money's on the bug man and the botanist to blow Baez's crazy notions into orbit.

Back to the drawing board for Jose Baez. Or a very overdue, straight talk with his client. :bang::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife