All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call today and I searched in November the big 2 day search ....
My husband searched also but they asked for me ....
I was at WalMart shopping when I took the call and the first question was Was I ever on and did I ever search Suburban.... Do I know anyone who searched there? ( paraphasing)He said that he was either at/from the Court House and I asked is this Baez/or Baez group....and he said he was working for them and was with the defense team....

Yikes ...I immediately relived all the negative comments I had written about KC and felt a little uncomfortable... kinda like talking to the enemy....

bbm
Is this a new line of questioning? Asking if you know anyone who searched the area?
I don't remember that question as one of questions they can ask that Judge Perry set out in the Order

I wonder if a small part of this 'cold calling' people is not to establish how much the Media has influenced the population in that area. Every time they get a negative remark or get the phone slammed down on them they will be able to say - Out of a hundred calls, 99 said "I'm not doing anything to help KC's defense". :innocent:

I also got a call on Wed. the 24th. It went somethng like this, "We are calling TES searchers in regards to the Casey Anthony case". I asked her name, she gave it to me, and I asked are you with the defense team. She said yes. I said "put Baez or Mason on the line. She replied they were not there. I replied, don't call me again until I can speak to one or the other and hung up on her.

:princes: :bowdown: :blowkiss:

I also got a call on Wed. the 24th. It went somethng like this, "We are calling TES searchers in regards to the Casey Anthony case". I asked her name, she gave it to me, and I asked are you with the defense team. She said yes. I said "put Baez or Mason on the line. She replied they were not there. I replied, don't call me again until I can speak to one or the other and hung up on her.

GreenTurtleGirl,

You are certainly :Welcome-12-june: to my neck of the woods! Glad to have you posting here. Did you happen to run a check on the number from which she called to see if it was a cell phone listed to her or her business? I'd be very interested, if you don't mind sharing. TIA!

As a defense attorney you stand in front of the media right after doing a deposition of Mr. Kronk and announce he could be a suspect. You then launch a full investigation which involves you publicly releasing video and written statements from x-wives and RK's son. Then you announce you need to call all the TES volunteers and you expect a warm welcome. What's that JB, what was it you said to KB....."Fairyland". Yep, that right. jmo

GreenTurtleGirl,

You are certainly :Welcome-12-june: to my neck of the woods! Glad to have you posting here. Did you happen to run a check on the number from which she called to see if it was a cell phone listed to her or her business? I'd be very interested, if you don't mind sharing. TIA!

I'll check it out for ya.

A friend of mine got a call Wednesday. Same script "calling from the courthouse" she sparred with the woman for awhile. Woman gave her first name, but would not give her last. Number was from Palm Beach County area and when I googled it - I got info on a website that this person has up. Very good site, she is a lawyer herself and has quite an impressive resume. Was a little surprised the defense team had a lawyer making some calls! Wonder how much FL taxpayers are going to shell out for her time?

A friend of mine got a call Wednesday. Same script "calling from the courthouse" she sparred with the woman for awhile. Woman gave her first name, but would not give her last. Number was from Palm Beach County area and when I googled it - I got info on a website that this person has up. Very good site, she is a lawyer herself and has quite an impressive resume. Was a little surprised the defense team had a lawyer making some calls! Wonder how much FL taxpayers are going to shell out for her time?

I feel sure Kathi Belich would be interested in that information.
http://www.wftv.com/news/25921057/detail.html
they are already investigating this aspect of the case.

Casey Anthony's defense team claims to have found 150 new EquuSearch witnesses who searched the exact area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, months before that, and sent its private investigator, Jeremy Lyons, to talk to them.

He billed taxpayers almost $8,000 in September and October. After all that tax money was spent, prosecutor Linda Drane Brudick told the judge the number of new possible witnesses was greatly exaggerated publicly by the defense.

-------------------------------------------

Appeal process or not...I must admit I am very perturbed with Judge Perry for allowing this, as Judge Perry stated "fishing expedition and drilling for oil" to continue at tax payers expense.

:twocents:

Casey Anthony's defense team claims to have found 150 new EquuSearch witnesses who searched the exact area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, months before that, and sent its private investigator, Jeremy Lyons, to talk to them.

He billed taxpayers almost $8,000 in September and October. After all that tax money was spent, prosecutor Linda Drane Brudick told the judge the number of new possible witnesses was greatly exaggerated publicly by the defense.

Appeal process or not...I must admit I am very perturbed with Judge Perry for allowing this, as Judge Perry stated "fishing expedition and drilling for oil" to continue at tax payers expense.

The gloves are coming off. I think the judge has had it and is about to take them to school, in biblical proportions!

The SA asked Mason about this claim and he stated they had 8-10 (not 150)new witnesses whose information MIGHT be relevant.....:innocent:

The SA asked Mason about this claim and he stated they had 8-10 (not 150)new witnesses whose information MIGHT be relevant.....:innocent:

You know ZsaZsa, I have my doubts they found 6-10 people that MAY qualify to have relevant information....and IMO relevant to them is someone who can give them just enough info they can manipulate to fit their theory.

You know ZsaZsa, I have my doubts they found 6-10 people that MAY qualify to have relevant information....and IMO relevant to them is someone who can give them just enough info they can manipulate to fit their theory.

Oh I agree, and when Mason has to come up with the names it will narrow down to 1 who thought maybe he was possibly in the general area ...

Even after The HJBP told JB the taxpayers would not pay for him to go "drilling for oil" he continues to do so. IMO Judge Perry and and the Prosecution should know the leading questions this person is asking. She may ,in fact, be standing IN a courthouse,but to say "i'm calling from the courthouse" is meant to decieve whoever she's calling into believing she is an official from the courthouse. It's called a SCAM.
If the calls were proper there would be no need to decieve. The defense has access to all the records of who searched that area on Suburban. Why do they need to ask documented searchers if they know anyone else who searched there?
Can somebody swing by JB and CM's office and see if a "GONE FISHING" sign is on the door?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5845378&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.26 - 11.28 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***[/ame]

The rain has set in. It is back to the drawing board. We knew Laura would cave. Richard Hornsby is so right, the defense trying to hitch their star to these silly, easily disprovable, fanciful stories is doing their client a world of harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member