All things about offers for Casey re: interviews, media, stories #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why she was evaluated six times by mental health professionals and they all concluded she was 'fine'? If she was going into a facility for mental health, she would have gone straight there when she was released from jail.

I think TM is getting tired of jet setting her around and paying for everything. Time to put her somewhere where someone else will foot the bills. There is nothing wrong with her except that she always has to find someone else responsible for her actions.

Funny how the diagnosis changes so conveniently, as the need arises. ;)

Awful to say but I think some of these deranged men want to see KC in the magazine because of what was said in the opening statement, not because they think she's "hot." jmo

Oh, I would not call them deranged or even perverse. Just harmless curiosity and entertainment for many men.

Do people really see KC in a mental health facility. To her it would be like being back in jail. Outpatient treatment would work if she was even agreeable, which I doubt. She's not mentally ill so there would be no reason for her not to show up for her deposition. I could see M&M offering to take the deposition wherever she is. KC can't say she is unable to answer questions. Her attorney is shopping for media deals. Let's face it JB is saying KC can't talk for maybe 6 to 9 months down the road. Ironically that would be after the start of the civil trial.

I could see KC in a facility where she would be disrupting people who are really in need of help. No facility will put up with her unless they could lock her in her room at night. I just don't see it. jmo

That is a realistic view of the situation. People aren't just locked in institutions like they used to be. Without a diagnosis she's not going to be an inpatient anywhere for mental health issues imo. What would her treatment be anyway? She hasn't even been diagnosed with a personality disorder. Maybe it's time to get over the idea of associating vile, violent, horrible acts/people with mental illness.

Its not possible to be raised by the Anthonys and not have mental issues, no matter what any paid head says.

I am pretty sure the media wants to touch her or they would just stop talking about her or caring. jmo

You really think the experts don't know what they're doing?

That is a realistic view of the situation. People aren't just locked in institutions like they used to be. Without a diagnosis she's not going to be an inpatient anywhere for mental health issues imo. What would her treatment be anyway? She hasn't even been diagnosed with a personality disorder. Maybe it's time to get over the idea of associating vile, violent, horrible acts/people with mental illness.

I was not thinking any facility would have this type of patient, certainly no one who is legally insane. What I was referring to is the patient who is fragile and in need of serious treatment. KC's a user I would think she would cause more problems than it would be worth to have her there.

LOL, and when I said lock her in her room I wasn't talking about mental issues. I agree she probably would not qualify for inpatient treatment. And I believe she would be very disruptive. jmo

I so agree with you. There are many mental illnesses, phobias, depression etc, that are crippling to such a person. Mental illness does not generally equate into violence to another person, rather the opposite..
Sociopaths are incurable and not considered mental patients, rather more like super self serving dangerous predators and kind of a freak of nature. May be one day they can figure out a way to connect those loose connections in their brains.

I can't see her in any residential rehab setting--no conscientious facility is going to unleash her on their other patients to play her sick games with them and wreak fresh havoc. They have a duty of care to all their patients. Plus, they know who can be worked with and who can't.

I think this is the DT trying to save face because the offers they anticipated have not been realized. Their goose has laid an egg, and it's not golden.

Call me cynical but I think they found the offers less than stellar and so they'll send her away for "help" and when she's been in "therapy" for few months she'll agree to do an interview because then she might be willing to talk more, more money.

I couldn't agree more. She isn't getting offered the money that she thinks that she is worth...you bet!...and so they are using the "going to therapy" lie. Casey Anthony isn't going to go to therapy...why should she...there isn't anything wrong with her!!! She is perfect..in her own eyes. Her value isn't going to go up in a few months..it will be as low as it can go. Casey who?

I really think she should take the offer from Hustler. That is right up her ally. She can probably even swing on a pole if she wants to. Not sure what she looks like with no clothes on but oh well...droves of men want to see her naked according to Mr. Hustler so go for it Casey. Baez will probably encourage her all the way to the bank.

Lets read between the lines, what it should really say is "The offers are drying up and she has to go somewhere". She can't live on TM's plane forever.

Actually, reading between the lines, it would read....

"Ms. Anthony will not be doing an interview until November. November is the prime 'sweeps' ratings period and an interview w/ KC will not happen until then. It is going to cost (insert name of network or TV program) a lot of money to interview her, they are going to run it during November sweeps in order to get big ratings which translates into higher advertising dollars."

There's no way she is going to be an in patient any where .
She MIGHT talk to a therapist once a week or something just so they can say she was in therapy but I even doubt that, as lying doesn't faze any of these people .
They might have her locked in an attic somewhere because she's driving them all nuts but that's about it .

I am chuckling here though because we all know they NEVER expected to get stuck with her so soon .
Just picturing the temper trantrums she's pulling on them brings a smile to my face .

I am chuckling here though because we all know they NEVER expected to get stuck with her so soon .
Just picturing the temper trantrums she's pulling on them brings a smile to my face .

Man, you can say that again. A true client from hell. Serves them right.
If they ever right a book about that later on, it might generate some interest.

I think Baez is trying to turn Casey into a sympathetic figure and it's not going to work. The DT has been saying all along that Casey is not mentally ill. Now that no media is willing to touch her with a 10 foot pole, she suddenly has serious mental issues.

I agree Baez has been trying very hard to get people to sympathize with Casey and it has only worked to small extent. It worked on the jury and some pro-Casey people, but overall Casey doesn't have anything credible/trustworthy in background to make mass amounts of people sympathize with her. You could probably find more people in the U.S. sympathizing with West Memphis 3 and Amanada Knox.

Too much information exists in public records that shows Casey was thief who mistreated people for years. Also some of the state's evidence against her was strong and evidence never dies.

I think Baez and Mason have been trying to do image rehab with Casey and probably never work. Mason's recent comment that Casey deserves things because she was in jail for 3 years looked really stupid because Casey put herself in that jail cell by not reporting Caylee missing or if the drowning did happen she didn't report the death and also Casey was sitting partially because of what she did to Amy Huzienga. I think Mason was trying to paint Casey as wrongly imprisoned person who now deserves things and his comment backfired on him. At first Mason was pretty careful in talking to the media but as time went on he started saying dumb things.

I wouldn't be surprised if Baez was shopping around the molestation/Casey victim story to the big 3. Sometimes the media will easily believe molestation/abuse or rape claims from high profile people whether there is proof or not. Mackenzie Phillips, Kara DioGuardi and Tyler Perry are recent examples who have told their stories in books or on TV. DioGuardi and Perry were probably considered credible because they don't have sketchy backgrounds. Some people have trouble believing Mackenzie's claims because of her drug use history and the fact that one of her half sisters doesn't believe her.

Many people don't believe Casey's accusations against Lee or George mainly because of Casey's long history of lying and wasn't there a statement from George that partially discredited the alleged times when the abuse happened.

I agree Baez has been trying very hard to get people to sympathize with Casey and it has only worked to small extent. It worked on the jury and some pro-Casey people, but overall Casey doesn't have anything credible/trustworthy in background to make mass amounts of people sympathize with her. You could probably find more people in the U.S. sympathizing with West Memphis 3 and Amanada Knox.

Too much information exists in public records that shows Casey was thief who mistreated people for years. Also some of the state's evidence against her was strong and evidence never dies.

I think Baez and Mason have been trying to do image rehab with Casey and probably never work. Mason's recent comment that Casey deserves things because she was in jail for 3 years looked really stupid because Casey put herself in that jail cell by not reporting Caylee missing or if the drowning did happen she didn't report the death and also Casey was sitting partially because of what she did to Amy Huzienga. I think Mason was trying to paint Casey as wrongly imprisoned person who now deserves things and his comment backfired on him. At first Mason was pretty careful in talking to the media but as time went on he started saying dumb things.

I wouldn't be surprised if Baez was shopping around the molestation/Casey victim story to the big 3. Sometimes the media will easily believe molestation/abuse or rape claims from high profile people whether there is proof or not. Mackenzie Phillips, Kara DioGuardi and Tyler Perry are recent examples who have told their stories in books or on TV. DioGuardi and Perry were probably considered credible because they don't have sketchy backgrounds. Some people have trouble believing Mackenzie's claims because of her drug use history and the fact that one of her half sisters doesn't believe her.

Many people don't believe Casey's accusations against Lee or George mainly because of Casey's long history of lying and wasn't there a statement from George that partially discredited the alleged times when the abuse happened.

Not trying to drum up sympathy for KC or DT team but unless somebody request under the Sunshine law if there was any unsuccessful plea bargaining , we really do not know if the drowning theory (and I stress theory) was not offered to the State during that three years and they refused to take DP off the table.
Such info will not be released automatically. BTW this nugget was from obtained from the lawyer's thread.
I have not read anywhere if the media requested such info after the trial and if there was none. JMO

I frankly don't see Casey Anthony benefitting from mental health counseling. She's a con artist thief, a pathological liar, and a murderer who was acquitted. She didn't "lose" her child Caylee, she killed her and threw her away like trash and then covered up the crime.

As much as the defense team tries to rehab Casey's image, it won't work. The public is on to the smoke and mirrors game that the defense lawyers is putting out there.

Does Lee Anthony have mental issues?

Go back and watch the videos of him testifying in court and the jail house KC conversations. I'd say yeppers, the man has mental issues. Seems that the "A clan" didn't know how to be real people, they were always role playing. LE pretending to be a "spy" and pretending to be an "LE" for the LE. KC pretending to be a "*advertiser censored* star/rock star upon her arrest. KC pretending to be a "CEO Event planner". GA pretending to have a "job" in the past when he didn't have one. Everyone was pretending to be something that they weren't in order to placate CA.

I frankly don't see Casey Anthony benefitting from mental health counseling. She's a con artist thief, a pathological liar, and a murderer who was acquitted. She didn't "lose" her child Caylee, she killed her and threw her away like trash and then covered up the crime.

As much as the defense team tries to rehab Casey's image, it won't work. The public is on to the smoke and mirrors game that the defense lawyers is putting out there.

I totally agree with you 100% .

Casey Anthony Latest Spin About Why She Won’t Give Interviews For Three Months-
She’s In Therapy

snip-
I hate this nonsense becuase it is complete BS and spin in my view . What her handlers are no doubt doing by delaying her interviews is buying time so that Caseywon’t be as hated as she is now. The time allows the public hatred to die down and soften. In addition she gave her interviews now what can she say? No one would care .But in three months she has a new story as she reinvents herself. Here’s how I see it. Yes it is speculation on my part but that is what I do in my blog/ I speculate based on my objective observations and I am often correct in my assessments. So this is what I see happening durng her interview after her three month hiatus from the public.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...y-casey-wont-give-interview-for-three-months/

Hubby and I went to Meijer's earlier and I am happy to report I did not see ONE magazine with FCA's picture on it! I am so proud of all of us that have boycotted FCA and will continue to.....this is truely amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141