All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you anything she was hung over or high and didn't want to be bothered or probably "forgot" the kids were supposed to come over.

I also bet the intercom works fine for her dealer.

Bet you anything she was hung over or high and didn't want to be bothered or probably "forgot" the kids were supposed to come over.

I also bet the intercom works fine for her dealer.

Bet it does too!!

I watched Britt's new video...the one that leaked and is on aol. I don't think it is bad. I like the new song. Too bad she was wasted on the MTV awards. Yall watch the clip and tell me what you think.;)

For those of you who are bickering like five-year olds, please try and remember that the topic is Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. While I'm not here to try and tell you what to discuss, we've got a political forum, crimes forums and missing people. However, if you want to stay here and discuss Britney and K-Fed, please leave the trash behind.

Also, I've heard that those lollypops contain "Hoodia" which is used for weight loss.

never heard of these hoodia "lollipops" but dang, where can I get some? I am being serious here...are they legal? I would do just about anything "legal" to lose this weight I have gained since going clean from drugs.

I have always heard that there are things you can take to pass those tests. I think it might work on the urine test...but maybe not on the blood tests? I am just guessing. I have just heard this, so I don't know if it is really true. I think it is all really sad. I want the judge to test BOTH of them because he is a drug user also. Wonder why these stars don't get busted more often than they do?

I remember hearing about a case where someone's blood had to be taken for evidence in a criminal investigation....oh I wish I had a good memory! The person taking the blood was only allowed to poke the person in one specific place on the arm (directed by the person giving the blood sample). She struggled getting the blood. It turned out that the the person (I think it was a guy and maybe even a doctor?) had actually put fake skin and a tiny tube of blood on his arm so they wouldn't get his real blood.

Yeah, I guess Brit was better off staying in bed. :slap:

I watched Britt's new video...the one that leaked and is on aol. I don't think it is bad. I like the new song. Too bad she was wasted on the MTV awards. Yall watch the clip and tell me what you think.;)

Can you post a link here? TIA!

P.S. Did anyone hear watch Greta tonight? I believe it was her show that said the judge in this case has ordered Britney not to drink alcohol or take non-prescription drugs 12 hours prior to visitation with her children. Then my hubby grabbed the remote and went back to the baseball game, so I don't know what exactly was discussed. :slap:

P.S. Did anyone hear watch Greta tonight? I believe it was her show that said the judge in this case has ordered Britney not to drink alcohol or take non-prescription drugs 12 hours prior to visitation with her children. Then my hubby grabbed the remote and went back to the baseball game, so I don't know what exactly was discussed. :slap:
Yes that is correct. Her legal counsel said she was in compliance with that order, yet she was photographed drinking and it was LESS than 12 hours of the time she was to get her kids. I just don't get it! She KNOWS she is going to get photographed!:waitasec:

I remember hearing about a case where someone's blood had to be taken for evidence in a criminal investigation....oh I wish I had a good memory! The person taking the blood was only allowed to poke the person in one specific place on the arm (directed by the person giving the blood sample). She struggled getting the blood. It turned out that the the person (I think it was a guy and maybe even a doctor?) had actually put fake skin and a tiny tube of blood on his arm so they wouldn't get his real blood.

Yeah, I guess Brit was better off staying in bed. :slap:
I saw that movie Taximom. It was a case about a dentist that was raping his patients. He had to give blood to prove it wasn't him.... It was a GOOD movie!!!
:D

Wrong, he's been fighting for sole custody because of her issues since November of '06! Do your research.

You're right, CD.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7024086.stm

Timeline- KFed has been fighting Britney for custody since November 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Federline

On November 7, 2006, Spears filed for a divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Federline was in Toronto, Canada at the time promoting his new album for the Canadian music station MuchMusic. Federline immediately counter-filed court papers seeking spousal support and sole custody of the couple’s two children.

Now this just makes me mad. You know she has cell phones home phones PA's agents etc etc..people in her loop know exactly how to get ahold of her. I hope one day SOON she opens up her eyes and sees those beautiful little boy's that need her before it's too late! She has had people tell her how to dress how to eat how to walk, talk, act, where to be at what time and at what location all her life..I am sure that is why now she is acting so defiant. She don't want anybody to tell her what to do anymore.

http://dlisted.com/node/16036

Britney supposedly missed her first visit with the boys because her intercom wasn't working.:rolleyes:

Now this just makes me mad. You know she has cell phones home phones PA's agents etc etc..people in her loop know exactly how to get ahold of her. I hope one day SOON she opens up her eyes and sees those beautiful little boy's that need her before it's too late! She has had people tell her how to dress how to eat how to walk, talk, act, where to be at what time and at what location all her life..I am sure that is why now she is acting so defiant. She don't want anybody to tell her what to do anymore.

I agree Mygirlsadie, she's acting like a rebellious child, not the 25 year old mother of 2 toddlers. I understand if she's sick and tired of being told what to do. So quit the business and be a stay-at-home mom, far away from Hollywood. If she doesn't spend her money foolishly, she can easily live off what money she's made for the rest of her life. But if she continues on the Michael Jackson path, she'll be broke before too many years.

She can't keep using the "I'm still young" excuse anymore. All the rest of her comrades are finally seeing the light, not that they might not fall off the wagon themselves, but at least they are trying.

never heard of these hoodia "lollipops" but dang, where can I get some? I am being serious here...are they legal? I would do just about anything "legal" to lose this weight I have gained since going clean from drugs.
They're called Power Pops and were useless for me. Straight 16.00 Hoodia tablets from Wal-Mart worked better. I used them and Weight Watchers and lost a lot of weight.

On Britney, were all of her phones broken too? I can't see them relying stricly on Intercom to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC