All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because most of the pics come from papparazzi who are sticking cameras in their faces and bumping up against everyone. I would be scared too if I were a kid and a mass of people rushed towards you every time you went outside.

So would I. However, Britney knows what its like out there. Why take the kids to all those places that they don't even need to be? I think its more evidence that she's unfit.

That's because most of the pics come from papparazzi who are sticking cameras in their faces and bumping up against everyone. I would be scared too if I were a kid and a mass of people rushed towards you every time you went outside.
I guess that is true. Poor kids need a regular play date with some other kids so they can be normal and just have fun.

Here's another article that says she SLEPT through two drug test appointments. :doh:

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=389831ef-97a4-4d23-9155-1a9e3b81ef29

I wonder if she really "slept" through them, or had the "I am the Spears and I DON'T have to do it!" attitude, that cost her the children. Also, the article states that she did comply with the "no alcohol" clause, yet there was a picture of her drinking? There is so much conflicting information out there. The article says that the company was coming over to do the test? WOW...must be nice to have "curb" service such as that! LOL!:D AHHH...the perks of Hollywood Starletts! :cool: I want her to pull it together! I want to see her beat this. I have seen other stars in much worse shape...and still recover. Commmme ON Brit...get it together!!!:silenced:

I wonder if she really "slept" through them, or had the "I am the Spears and I DON'T have to do it!" attitude, that cost her the children. Also, the article states that she did comply with the "no alcohol" clause, yet there was a picture of her drinking? There is so much conflicting information out there. The article says that the company was coming over to do the test? WOW...must be nice to have "curb" service such as that! LOL!:D AHHH...the perks of Hollywood Starletts! :cool: I want her to pull it together! I want to see her beat this. I have seen other stars in much worse shape...and still recover. Commmme ON Brit...get it together!!!:silenced:

I'm sure it was just an excuse - she couldn't take those tests, she would of failed and by not taking them she still failed according to the Judge.

I thought it was funny (not funny but very telling) that they wanted to come to her house and take the tests and she still wasn't available to take them. Yup, I know why.

I'm sure it was just an excuse - she couldn't take those tests, she would of failed and by not taking them she still failed according to the Judge.

I thought it was funny (not funny but very telling) that they wanted to come to her house and take the tests and she still wasn't available to take them. Yup, I know why.
I have always heard that there are things you can take to pass those tests. I think it might work on the urine test...but maybe not on the blood tests? I am just guessing. I have just heard this, so I don't know if it is really true. I think it is all really sad. I want the judge to test BOTH of them because he is a drug user also. Wonder why these stars don't get busted more often than they do?

Well she might as well have shown up and failed the tests because basically that's exactly what the judge is thinking. If you don't show up for a test, you've FAILED the test. What's more, she disobeyed the other orders that the judge gave her. That is the stupidest thing that anyone can do. She might think that she's hot chit, but to the judge, she's just another person. Her "celebrity" will carry zero weight in that courtroom. Moreover, since the judge has basically been given the responsibility of these childrens' wellbeing, he's bound to put up with absolutely NO crapola from Ms. Britney. She can either do what the Court ordered her to do, show up for EVERY court date and convince that judge that she's serious about being a mother, or she can lose those kids for a very long time and jump through even more hoops to earn them back.

While I never was a big fan of K-Fed because he left a pregnant girlfriend to be with Britney, at least he's giving the impression that he deeply cares about the kids and realizes that significance of being in court every time there is a hearing. I don't care if Britney is going to have to pay him more money. I heard that she's making more than $700,000 PER MONTH. If she doesn't want to take care of her kids, she can pay him to do it.

I have always heard that there are things you can take to pass those tests. I think it might work on the urine test...but maybe not on the blood tests? I am just guessing. I have just heard this, so I don't know if it is really true. I think it is all really sad. I want the judge to test BOTH of them because he is a drug user also. Wonder why these stars don't get busted more often than they do?

He hasn't given the judge any reason to test him. Believe it or not, that's a requirement.

He hasn't given the judge any reason to test him. Believe it or not, that's a requirement.
They seperated TWICE before because of his smoking pot in front of the children. I think that deserves some "looking" into.
:crazy:

They seperated TWICE before because of his smoking pot in front of the children. I think that deserves some "looking" into.
:crazy:

And we heard that from . . . ???? Britney??? I suspect that she was also smoking pot, but threw that out there because at the time that's all she had. If she can bring anything to the table that he's done recently, don't you think she would have done so? She has nothing. She can't even pass a piss test, much less give the court anything credible that would even suggest that he shouldn't have the kids. She hates him enough, I believe, that if she could have done that, she woulda done that.:twocents:

And we heard that from . . . ???? Britney??? I suspect that she was also smoking pot, but threw that out there because at the time that's all she had. If she can bring anything to the table that he's done recently, don't you think she would have done so? She has nothing. She can't even pass a piss test, much less give the court anything credible that would even suggest that he shouldn't have the kids. She hates him enough, I believe, that if she could have done that, she woulda done that.:twocents:
I think they are both dopers. He has the sense to comply with the judges orders. The bodyguard was paid 180 thousand for his story. Old Gloria Alfred jumped all over that trying to get Dr. Phil to shut up about that fact. It was a good show(Dr.Phil). Lisa Bloom was on there saying that it was sure funny that K-Fed's pushing for the kids was right on the end of him receiving his LAST Alimony check. I think I can see what side she was on. Dr. Phil didn't see to take either side. He just offered to help. Things came out there that I hadn't heard before. I am sure Britt's side will try to pull something about his drug use together before the next hearing. IMO if she doesn't start getting those drug tests on time before the next hearing...she might not get shared custody back for years. I guess we will see how much the kids mean to her in the next few weeks. She was pictured out and about the same evening she lost the kids. Go figure! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member