All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Detroit radio station has apologized after a disc jockey advertised a contest to determine when Britney Spears would commit suicide.
"When will Britney end it?" listeners were asked on the Web and the Tuesday night radio show hosted by DJ Big Boy on Channel 955, according to a story in the Detroit News.
"If you can guess the exact day that Britney dies, whether it's from drugs or however she dies, if you're right, we'll give you a thousand bucks," the News quoted DJ Big Boy as saying.
An apology posted on the Web site of Channel 955, a Clear Channel radio station, said the $1,000 cash prize "was always going to be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention."
"Channel 955 wants to take this time to apologize to any member of our audience who may have been offended last night by the content of Big Boy's show," the apology stated. "In no way were we making light of death or suicide. more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299309,00.html

A Detroit radio station has apologized after a disc jockey advertised a contest to determine when Britney Spears would commit suicide.
"When will Britney end it?" listeners were asked on the Web and the Tuesday night radio show hosted by DJ Big Boy on Channel 955, according to a story in the Detroit News.
"If you can guess the exact day that Britney dies, whether it's from drugs or however she dies, if you're right, we'll give you a thousand bucks," the News quoted DJ Big Boy as saying.
An apology posted on the Web site of Channel 955, a Clear Channel radio station, said the $1,000 cash prize "was always going to be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention."
"Channel 955 wants to take this time to apologize to any member of our audience who may have been offended last night by the content of Big Boy's show," the apology stated. "In no way were we making light of death or suicide. more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299309,00.html

That is just sick.

That is just sick.
Britney has enough on her plate trying to get her life back on track, for someone in her state, this could send her over the edge, I am not a fan but I would not wish for anyone to being going through what she is whether it is self inflicted or not, this girl needs help and I hope she realises it before it is too late.

Hey! Simmer down, why don't you?:angel:

Eve

For those of you who are bickering like five-year olds, please try and remember that the topic is Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. While I'm not here to try and tell you what to discuss, we've got a political forum, crimes forums and missing people. However, if you want to stay here and discuss Britney and K-Fed, please leave the trash behind.

Also, I've heard that those lollypops contain "Hoodia" which is used for weight loss.

For those of you who are bickering like five-year olds, please try and remember that the topic is Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. While I'm not here to try and tell you what to discuss, we've got a political forum, crimes forums and missing people. However, if you want to stay here and discuss Britney and K-Fed, please leave the trash behind.

Also, I've heard that those lollypops contain "Hoodia" which is used for weight loss.

Yeah, Jeana, I believe it - Brit was shown inhaling albuterol too, and apparently doesn't have asthma. People actually abuse it for weight loss as well. A few puffs and you can drink all the Jack and Coke you want, ya'll!:rolleyes:

Eve

Yeah, Jeana, I believe it - Brit was shown inhaling albuterol too, and apparently doesn't have asthma. People actually abuse it for weight loss as well. A few puffs and you can drink all the Jack and Coke you want, ya'll!:rolleyes:

Eve
I didn't know they used that stuff for weight loss. How in the world do people even think this crap up!!?!? My son has asthma and HATES to use it because he says it makes his stomach feel funny and gives him a headache. :bang: Wonder how these people get their hands on all this stuff? Do the doctors just give out prescriptions freely? This just boggles my mind.

I thought they were taking hoodia off the market?:confused:

And don't forget her meltdown in that Las Vegas hotel when she threw Jaden's baby bottle at a photographer.

Time will tell if KFed is a good dad to the boys. He has been reaching out to Britney's parents, and they're going to want to help. And he's going to be watched very carefully over the next six weeks. If he's screwing up, everyone will know about it because the boys' condition will deteriorate or pix will be snapped of him without the children or he'll be out partying.

Britney has the same amount of time to get her live in order. Lets see if she does.
Well he didn't stay undercover very long. He was snapped out having dinner and partying Wednesday night "celebrating". I would have thought a concerned father would have been home "celebrating" with the kids. Oh, I forgot, he has a caretaker for that now.

When you all mentioned the lollipops I thought of when Hubby had his tonsils out...
The Dr prescribed these lollipops with some narcotic in them.

Well he didn't stay undercover very long. He was snapped out having dinner and partying Wednesday night "celebrating". I would have thought a concerned father would have been home "celebrating" with the kids. Oh, I forgot, he has a caretaker for that now.
Exactly! Now the "Divorce Agreement" payments that were ending in November(source: Lisa Bloom) will continue as "child support" payments. Let's see how fast that gets into court. He was already saying the 20 grand he was getting for monthly support wasn't enough. Yeah...I would THINK a father "celebrating" the custody of his 'KIDS" would actually INCLUDE the kids!;)

When you all mentioned the lollipops I thought of when Hubby had his tonsils out...
The Dr prescribed these lollipops with some narcotic in them.
Well see...he wasn't a "sucker" for no reason! ;) I hear having your tonsils as an adult is a booger-bear!:(

So why did Britney have kids again? It kills me to know that there are so many women out there praying to be able to have a child of their own and then there are people like Britney & Kevin.

Because,, she wanted to play "grown-up".

So why did Britney have kids again? It kills me to know that there are so many women out there praying to be able to have a child of their own and then there are people like Britney & Kevin.
Yeah, I know what you mean. It is so sad for those adorable little boys. :( You rarely see them smiling in pictures.

i heard something yesterday that i didn't believe.....maybe britney is sabatoging herself with what the judge ordered because she doesn't want her children. i thought it was ridiculous. but after not showing up today - i really wonder. i know an earthquake wouldn't have kept me from a courtroom for a custody hearing on my children. alas, brit was at a gas station, waving to the press, as the court hearing was going on. maybe not showing up is her way of protecting the children....knowing she is not capable right now??
A lot of hearings for family law doesn't require the parties to show up if their attorneys are there. Sometimes it's preferred so there aren't confrontations, etc. to deal with. I heard one of the THs say that Federline only showed up because the Judge didn't know who he was and he wanted him to know him. To me that sounds like appearance was optional and Britney chose (or was asked by her attorney) to stay away. If you have already lost custody (on Monday) why would you want to show up on Wednesday (if you don't have to) to have everything thrown in your face. If Britney was required to make an appearance the Judge would have issued a bench warrant and continued the hearing until she was present. I don't think it reflects at all on whether she wants the kids, but how her legal team is handling her case.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is so sad for those adorable little boys. :( You rarely see them smiling in pictures.
That's because most of the pics come from papparazzi who are sticking cameras in their faces and bumping up against everyone. I would be scared too if I were a kid and a mass of people rushed towards you every time you went outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member