All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are not. You have no proof and therefore...not a valid point. The kid on her lap has not been disputed by me. Go back and read from the beginning. You DO NOT know if she was high or not when she stumbled nor do you know what was or wasn't in her glass. NOPE...no valid point.:rolleyes:

Guess what? The Judge doesn't agree with you. :clap: And his opinion is the only one that counts right now. Britney now faces court ordered drug testing and court monitored visits with her own children! Kevin gets full custody. Case closed, until SHE cleans herself up and learns how to parent responsibly.

Guess what? The Judge doesn't agree with you. :clap: And his opinion is the only one that counts right now. Britney now faces court ordered drug testing and court monitored visits with her own children! Kevin gets full custody. Case closed, until SHE cleans herself up and learns how to parent responsibly.
I don't believe she lost custody due to her losing her balance while carrying her child. She also did not lose custody because she fed her kids junk food. You should read up and check the facts. She lost her children because she did not comply with his orders. Those orders were that she should sign up for parenting classes, sign a form for an evaluation, and not drink 12 hours before she take custody of her children, and take drug tests up to twice a week. She also was not to drive unless she had a valid Calf. drivers. She did not comply...and those are the reasons she lost custody.

Actually he has NOT. This has only been the last 7 weeks!~ Any any fool can count...um..only got two more checks coming!:rolleyes:

Wrong, he's been fighting for sole custody because of her issues since November of '06! Do your research.

Wrong, he's been fighting for sole custody because of her issues since November of '06! Do your research.
Nope...they just recently agreed upon joint custody. You are the one who hasn't done it.

I think the condition of the children's teeth was mentioned in court, as a health issue. Doesn't the elder one need substantial dental work, aren't his teeth rotted away badly? I do believe I read mention of this early on in the custody dispute. Oral hygiene is a health issue, and if the parent is neglectful enough, or not providing a healthful diet that does speak of their (lack) of parenting ability. Just saying... :twocents:

I think the condition of the children's teeth was mentioned in court, as a health issue. Doesn't the elder one need substantial dental work, aren't his teeth rotted away badly? I do believe I read mention of this early on in the custody dispute. Oral hygiene is a health issue, and if the parent is neglectful enough, or not providing a healthful diet that does speak of their (lack) of parenting ability. Just saying... :twocents:
I think the teeth issue came from letting them have juice in their bottle. While juice is not a junk food, it is high in sugar and it rots teeth when given in a bottle. Juice should NEVER been given in a bottle when a child is laying down to sleep. My children's dentist told me that when mine were little.

*SIGH*... here we go again with the old 'bipolar' excuse. Give me a break!! All of a sudden it's the trendy 'syndrome du jour'.. and everyone plus their grandmother has got it. Since when does being dumb as dirt, trashy, a drunk/drug abuser, making bad decisions every day and having embarrassingly bad taste in all aspects of your life.. equal a bona fide mental disorder.....?? You can't excuse this away. The girl is just dumb and clueless,, and she's been exploited on top of it..... that's all there is to it.

Please,, don't insult or water down the definition of bipolar disorder/manic depression.. for those who really DO have it and struggle with it every day!

Thank you for getting across what I was attempting to say in a much shorter format LOL.

If what we see Britney doing is what "normal" society honestly believes Bipolar is, no wonder people don't believe Bipolar is a real illness! No wonder STIGMA is still no only so alive and well, but thriving!

I watched Oprah yesterday and it was a whole episode on Bi-Polar. Every thing the Bi-Polar doctor said relates exactly to Britney.. She also said bi-polar comes in many different forms so just because she don't have the same symptoms that another person with Bi Polar has it don't mean she don't have it. Honestly i'm sick of the excuses..she is just being a Fudge UP! right now and that is all there is too it..no need to stick a label on it. She will one day realize... but she isnt ready yet.

Chemical dependency and Bipolar have some of the same symptoms.

I don't believe she lost custody due to her losing her balance while carrying her child. She also did not lose custody because she fed her kids junk food. You should read up and check the facts. She lost her children because she did not comply with his orders. Those orders were that she should sign up for parenting classes, sign a form for an evaluation, and not drink 12 hours before she take custody of her children, and take drug tests up to twice a week. She also was not to drive unless she had a valid Calf. drivers. She did not comply...and those are the reasons she lost custody.

True, but those issues just compound the case that she is a bad mother. The most important ones are the children's safety issues, and her driving and substance abuse are the biggest parts.

If she lost her balance because she was high, then yeah, it is a safety issue, major big time!

Thank you for getting across what I was attempting to say in a much shorter format LOL.

If what we see Britney doing is what "normal" society honestly believes Bipolar is, no wonder people don't believe Bipolar is a real illness! No wonder STIGMA is still no only so alive and well, but thriving!
Did you see Dr. Phil today? He was saying she had some sort of mental illness but never said he thought she was bipolar.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True, but those issues just compound the case that she is a bad mother. The most important ones are the children's safety issues, and her driving and substance abuse are the biggest parts.
Yes, in my eyes...the driving with the kid on her lap was a HUGE safety issue and should have been her clue to get her stuff together. Instead she was let off without much of anything done. :doh:

I think the teeth issue came from letting them have juice in their bottle. While juice is not a junk food, it is high in sugar and it rots teeth when given in a bottle. Juice should NEVER been given in a bottle when a child is laying down to sleep. My children's dentist told me that when mine were little.

I think there were witness statements she gave them *soda* in their bottles. I've seen trashy mothers do this. Now, a little (ETA: *stale*, I think they said let most of the fizz settle out of it) 7Up, diluted with water can help ease a gassy/upset tummy baby sometimes. That's somewhat different then giving them soda pop frequently.

I think there were witness statements she gave them *soda* in their bottles. I've seen trashy mothers do this. Now, a little 7Up, diluted with water can help ease a gassy/upset tummy baby sometimes. That's somewhat different then giving them soda pop frequently.
I didn't read about the soda but I did read about the juice...and I thought OMGosh...you would have thought her children's dentist would have told her NOT to do that.

Did you see Dr. Phil today? He was saying she had some sort of mental illness but never said he thought she was bipolar.

I saw the preview and had hoped to catch it but sadly I wasn't able to be home when his show came on so missed it. :(

I don't dispute that she has obvious emotional, personality and behavioral issues, after the life that she has lead, even pre-Kfed, I'd actually be shocked if she DIDN'T! I simply disagree that it is Bipolar that she is afflicted with.

Now, if it were Borderline personality disorder as well as substance abuse that people were saying they think she has, I may tend to agree!

I saw the preview and had hoped to catch it but sadly I wasn't able to be home when his show came on so missed it. :(

I don't dispute that she has obvious emotional, personality and behavioral issues, after the life that she has lead, even pre-Kfed, I'd actually be shocked if she DIDN'T! I simply disagree that it is Bipolar that she is afflicted with.

Now, if it were Borderline personality disorder as well as substance abuse that people were saying they think she has, I may tend to agree!
Yeah, I agree. Dr. Phil said he wanted to help her. I wish she would let him. He said those kids need her...need their Mom and he hopes she will step up to do that....to be their Mom. He also said he personally knew Lynn Spears and thought that she was a good support system for Britt. What I CAN'T understand is WHY she let the kids go early and WHY she just keeps smiling for the cameras when her boys are not with her!?!? I guess she is in a HUGE state of denial, or she really is so lost she doesn't think it is forever? It was a good show...and I am sure it will be repeated. He seemed to really care about getting her some help. He also said she was showing some signs of mental illness before K-Fool.

Yeah, I agree. Dr. Phil said he wanted to help her. I wish she would let him. He said those kids need her...need their Mom and he hopes she will step up to do that....to be their Mom. He also said he personally knew Lynn Spears and thought that she was a good support system for Britt. What I CAN'T understand is WHY she let the kids go early and WHY she just keeps smiling for the cameras when her boys are not with her!?!? I guess she is in a HUGE state of denial, or she really is so lost she doesn't think it is forever? It was a good show...and I am sure it will be repeated. He seemed to really care about getting her some help. He also said she was showing some signs of mental illness before K-Fool.

I wondered of she gave them up early in order to not drag out the inevitable- maybe it was somehow easier for her that way????

I wondered of she gave them up early in order to not drag out the inevitable- maybe it was somehow easier for her that way????
I don't know. I would have been spending every last moment I could with them. They are sooooo adorable. :D :D

I love Dr. Phil- I find him to be so legit in his caring!

I agree Britney was messed up before K-Fed. I remember when she married that guy she grew up with, after all was said and done when he gave an interview. (I can't find it right now but am looking for it and will edit this post when I do find it to supply the link) The way he described her she seemed so sad to me, so clingy, needy and insecure and lonely. Almost as if she felt she was unlovable.

It's sad- her babies need her. No matter even if their dad is for real in wanting to take care of them simply because he loves them, they still need their momma! I hope there comes a day she chooses to get help!

I love Dr. Phil- I find him to be so legit in his caring!

I agree Britney was messed up before K-Fed. I remember when she married that guy she grew up with, after all was said and done when he gave an interview. (I can't find it right now but am looking for it and will edit this post when I do find it to supply the link) The way he described her she seemed so sad to me, so clingy, needy and insecure and lonely. Almost as if she felt she was unlovable.

It's sad- her babies need her. No matter even if their dad is for real in wanting to take care of them simply because he loves them, they still need their momma! I hope there comes a day she chooses to get help!
Someone here said she was going down the "Anna Nicole" path. I hope not...but it is not looking good is it?!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member