All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so sad. Britney is worth a few mil. She can afford a decent weave.
IMO, after she shaved her head, she should have left her hair alone and let it hair grow back naturally. She would look cute in really short hair.
That weave looks like crappola.

I'm surprised they let her drive with hair like that:D--- J/k-- Seriously, she look out of it to me , therefore- you'd think she had a driver-but nope she gets under the wheel herself..scary .IMO

The older ones are 16ish and 12ish.

Here she is with her children:
365x262.aspx

WOW.. she doesn't look old enough to have teenagers!

I wonder if K-Fed's income from Britney will increase his CS payments to Shar? Just thinking out loud....

I bet it would?

GA.Girl i just try to IM you said your box is full-- just wanted to let you know Kelsey Briggs is etched in my heart as well.
Add me to your myspace if you want. :)

I'm surprised they let her drive with hair like that:D--- J/k-- Seriously, she look out of it to me , therefore- you'd think she had a driver-but nope she gets under the wheel herself..scary .IMO

And doesn't buckle up, either (while eating an ice cream bar). Who in their right mind would go through that much hassle w/ the papparazzi to buy an ice cream bar? It's just ridiculous. Plus, I don't know when they shot that footage, but after what's been happening with her lately, doesn't she have better things to do, and who would want the publicity, especially with that rat's nest on her head!? I would be burning the homes fires and hiding out, ya'll.

Eve

;) Well..I also read where she bought cigs..and used the toilet and of course then the ice cream bar so I guess it really was a much needed trip to the conveinance store after all hehehe!!!

And doesn't buckle up, either (while eating an ice cream bar). Who in their right mind would go through that much hassle w/ the papparazzi to buy an ice cream bar? It's just ridiculous. Plus, I don't know when they shot that footage, but after what's been happening with her lately, doesn't she have better things to do, and who would want the publicity, especially with that rat's nest on her head!? I would be burning the homes fires and hiding out, ya'll.

Eve

;) Well..I also read where she bought cigs..and used the toilet and of course then the ice cream bar so I guess it really was a much needed trip to the conveinance store after all hehehe!!!

Oh, well in that case, my bad!;) She is either nuts or dumber than a box of rocks. I have no sympathy for her any longer.

Eve

No. They cannot include the spouse's income when they calculate the child support payments the husband must make to an ex-wife.
BUT...he isn't married to her...so therefore the income, no matter what source the income comes from, is counted as income and is calculated into the CS. When they were married, Britts income didn't count. Also, before he and Britt married, he was behind in his payments to Shar, so I bet he isn't going to pay her now. He is a loser who is loose with his sperm. YULK!
:loser:

eve I think she has just lost her mind. I do however really really think that in the future I don't know maybe 5 or so years from now she will regret everything but by then it might be too late for her.

Oh, well in that case, my bad!;) She is either nuts or dumber than a box of rocks. I have no sympathy for her any longer.

Eve

BUT...he isn't married to her...so therefore the income, no matter what source the income comes from, is counted as income and is calculated into the CS. When they were married, Britts income didn't count. Also, before he and Britt married, he was behind in his payments to Shar, so I bet he isn't going to pay her now. He is a loser who is loose with his sperm. YULK!
:loser:

If the money he's getting from her is child support for when he has the kids, it cannot be considered.

He may be a loser when it comes to income, but he's 100 times better than Britney when it comes to being a parent.

If the money he's getting from her is child support for when he has the kids, it cannot be considered.

He may be a loser when it comes to income, but he's 100 times better than Britney when it comes to being a parent.
I wasn't talking about CS from her for the kids...I was talking about the income (I believe 20 grand a month) that he is getting for his divorce settlement. I don't believe she has been ordered CS for the kids yet...but YOU KNOW that will be sought after soon. I don't believe him to be the better parent. He was kicked out for smoking pot in front of the kids earlier in the marriage, and was pictured out partying just yesterday evening, and this is his time with the kids. I will look for the link. I believe it is at people.com. I believe BOTH are losers as parents.
:doh:

I was thinking more in terms of the money he is probably getting from her for spousal support/alimony. I know they could not consider his CS ....

Lord help these babies when they are old enough to google their parents-poor Dannielynn and these little Federlines. They will most definately feel that their parents liked bars/drinking/drugs and money more than spending quality time with them at home. No wonder celeb kids need therapy from the day they're born.

Like the earlier post said-all those papparazzis all over Brit's every move, why would you feel the need to go out for cigarettes or late nite dinners dressed in little skanky dresses with no undergarments. I hate it when someone sees me without my make-up on or in my nightgown with no bra to hold everything in place and I'm just an unfamous person. It's just a question of pride. I heard a clip of Brit from several years ago and she said 'I will leave my house in hair curlers, I DO NOT care what anybody thinks of me." Well, she'd better start caring what the judge thinks and what kind of pictures her two sons will be able to click on in a few short years. Geez, have a little bit of pride.

Well, she'd better start caring what the judge thinks and what kind of pictures her two sons will be able to click on in a few short years. Geez, have a little bit of pride.

Lordy help me when they see those hoochie shots of Brittany that have been circulating all over the internet. That will be enough to send them to a monastery.

Lord help these babies when they are old enough to google their parents-poor Dannielynn and these little Federlines. They will most definately feel that their parents liked bars/drinking/drugs and money more than spending quality time with them at home. No wonder celeb kids need therapy from the day they're born.

Like the earlier post said-all those papparazzis all over Brit's every move, why would you feel the need to go out for cigarettes or late nite dinners dressed in little skanky dresses with no undergarments. I hate it when someone sees me without my make-up on or in my nightgown with no bra to hold everything in place and I'm just an unfamous person. It's just a question of pride. I heard a clip of Brit from several years ago and she said 'I will leave my house in hair curlers, I DO NOT care what anybody thinks of me." Well, she'd better start caring what the judge thinks and what kind of pictures her two sons will be able to click on in a few short years. Geez, have a little bit of pride.

Not to mention self-respect. Until she has respect for herself, no one else will.

Lordy help me when they see those hoochie shots of Brittany that have been circulating all over the internet. That will be enough to send them to a monastery.
Poor kids is right. There are photos all over that show or make their mom appear a partying, drinking, underwearless sleeze. I hope that CPS is seriously considering giving custody to another family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro