All Things Britney Spears Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Britney asked her mom for help. After this past week she needs family around her. But Jamie Lynn didn't look happy. I'd bet she's tired of her sister's antics.

tired or not...it's very hard to understand if you have NOT been thru this kinda thing yourself....I pray so much for Britney...I am NO superstar and sure as hell can't sing but see myself in her so much....it's SO hard...I hope she can find peace, no matter what....I wish my own mom or even dad had of been there when I needed them....but neither one was...and I was an only child so there were no understanding bros./sisters.....

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/06/britney-spears-hotel-mommy/
Multiple sources tell TMZ that Britney's first scheduled visit with her children since being stripped of custody was a disaster.

We're told Spears was to have a scheduled visit with her kids at 10:00 AM Thursday, surrendering the kids to K-Fed later that day. Sources say on Wednesday night, Britney decided she wouldn't see her children at either of her homes -- instead, she wanted to visit with her kids at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We're told K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, went ballistic. (more at link)

Ugh JT is so NOT hot imo. I always wonder what girls see in him! He's a bit not manly enough for me.

White Rain, it's the dance moves for me. LOL I agree I prefer them a bit more manly scruffy and tough, but the boy can move. AND if he can move like that on the dance floor...well, just imagine his other...ummmm....talents.

LOL!

tired or not...it's very hard to understand if you have NOT been thru this kinda thing yourself....I pray so much for Britney...I am NO superstar and sure as hell can't sing but see myself in her so much....it's SO hard...I hope she can find peace, no matter what....I wish my own mom or even dad had of been there when I needed them....but neither one was...and I was an only child so there were no understanding bros./sisters.....

Oh gosh WR, you and I appear to have walked the same path. :blowkiss:

If she is able to draw out 700K every month...I doubt she is anywhere near broke. Now, from what she used to have...I am sure it looks like she must be going broke. To us everyday peons...she has PLENTY! LOL...can anyone here imagine have 700K each month to spend? Look at K-Fool. He was getting 20K each month and said that wasn't enough money. LOL! Is alimony money taxable? If it is...I wonder if that amount was before or after taxes?:laugh: I wonder how much each of them spend paying bodyguard each month. Any one know how much a good bodyguard costs these days?:D

I know I also read somewhere that she is making 700K per month. It has to be a mistake, or maybe she was making that amount. Britney didn't write any of her material. The only money she would have received are performance royalties, which are usually paid up front. Chances are, she was already under contract with Jive to produce the most recent album, and she may have been paid for it a long time ago. If she was smart enough to invest a few of her millions, then I suppose it could be interest income. Who knows.....

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/06/britney-spears-hotel-mommy/
Multiple sources tell TMZ that Britney's first scheduled visit with her children since being stripped of custody was a disaster.

We're told Spears was to have a scheduled visit with her kids at 10:00 AM Thursday, surrendering the kids to K-Fed later that day. Sources say on Wednesday night, Britney decided she wouldn't see her children at either of her homes -- instead, she wanted to visit with her kids at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We're told K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, went ballistic. (more at link)
I don't understand why she keeps checking into a hotel - doesn't she have a home(s) ? in the area??? What's with the hotel?? Makes no sense to me why someone would pay for a hotel room if they have a place in the area to stay. Then again, Britney doesn't make sense! :waitasec:

Maybe she has construction or something going on at her house? I know there has been times when I was not getting along with hubby & some friends of ours and I thought about going to a hotel that was in our city just to be alone for a weekend. Obviously I am not B.Spears so I couldnt even afford to do that but man it was a nice thought! :crazy:

I don't understand why she keeps checking into a hotel - doesn't she have a home(s) ? in the area??? What's with the hotel?? Makes no sense to me why someone would pay for a hotel room if they have a place in the area to stay. Then again, Britney doesn't make sense! :waitasec:

She has 2 in LA.
She just bought a new one.
She has a condo in NY
and a house in Kentwood LA (Which her mom resides)
So I figure she has a house to stay in somewhere.
Also her Brother Bryan lives in LA
(When I say LA it could be Malibu,hills, but close enough to find a place I am sure her pad isn't a 3 bedroom home.)

They just need to keep her butt home. She keeps getting into trouble. She likes being papped as much as they like papping her. Maybe she has a $ arrangement with one,

Maybe she has construction or something going on at her house? I know there has been times when I was not getting along with hubby & some friends of ours and I thought about going to a hotel that was in our city just to be alone for a weekend. Obviously I am not B.Spears so I couldnt even afford to do that but man it was a nice thought! :crazy:

I have thought about it too. When the clan drives me nuts.:woohoo:

Britney and sis run for the border TMZ.com.

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food yall! How she gonna get her some vittles?

The popwreck tried to order grub but ding dang it- she was yelling through her raised door window, and Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronic windows anyway? Mama Lynne would know what to do.

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing the ditzy Brit Brit her food.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food yall! How she gonna get her some vittles?

The popwreck tried to order grub but ding dang it- she was yelling through her raised door window, and Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronic windows anyway? Mama Lynne would know what to do.

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing the ditzy Brit Brit her food.

They also paid for it. That was nice of them. At least she remembered to say thank you. :D Why on earth didn't one of her workers go and get the food. :doh:

They also paid for it. That was nice of them. At least she remembered to say thank you. :D Why on earth didn't one of her workers go and get the food. :doh:

I know it deandaniellws you would think she would have had an assistent go get food for them. Also, did you see the picture of her driving the car? She looks like a posessed lunatic, I really don't think she should be driving around in her state of mind. If I was her sister I sure as heck wouldn't get into a car with her either.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I know it deandaniellws you would think she would have had an assistent go get food for them. Also, did you see the picture of her driving the car? She looks like a posessed lunatic, I really don't think she should be driving around in her state of mind. If I was her sister I sure as heck wouldn't get into a car with her either.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Yeah...I have noticed in any of the clips with her driving that she is auto challenged. She hasn't exactly mastered the art of driving yet!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah...I have noticed in any of the clips with her driving that she is auto challenged. She hasn't exactly mastered the art of driving yet!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought that also, but can you imagine how difficult it would be to have to continually navigate around 20-40 paparazzi? They stand behind the car, on the side of the car, and directly in front of the car, snapping pics. They don't care that she is trying to drive--she pulls forward a bit in an attempt to drive, and instead of getting out of the way, they just back themselves up a foot or two.

I thought that also, but can you imagine how difficult it would be to have to continually navigate around 20-40 paparazzi? They stand behind the car, on the side of the car, and directly in front of the car, snapping pics. They don't care that she is trying to drive--she pulls forward a bit in an attempt to drive, and instead of getting out of the way, they just back themselves up a foot or two.
I agree with what you are saying..but have you seen her try to park? I have seen her about a dozen times filmed pulling into or out of a parking place, and she HONESTLY can't drive very well. I have a friend that has had at least 8 different wrecks in the past 10 years. She is SCARY to ride with. She really CAN'T drive very well at all!!! She and Brit drive alike!!!! It is funny in a sad kind of way.:silenced:

Fox devoted an hour to Britney last nite. They mentioned that the Judge stated in his Order that the children were not to be subjected to any corporal punishment. It would seem that there had to be a reason for him to put that in there.

I think in view of the fact these hearings have been in camera that there must be a lot more to this than what we are getting from TMZ.

She does have people to do this for her. I think Brit is addicted to getting her name and picture in the paper. Maybe she figures publicity, even negative, is good. That would explain why she was subjecting the children to the paparazzi so much. She isn't like a lot of celebs who shield their children from photographers.

If I was Britney, I'd have a GREAT chef at home cooking wonderful meals! I cannot stomach Taco Bell, etc and she seems to thrive on it. :sick:

Being a junk food junkie is bad enough, but feeding it to her kids is just irresponsible.

I thought that also, but can you imagine how difficult it would be to have to continually navigate around 20-40 paparazzi? They stand behind the car, on the side of the car, and directly in front of the car, snapping pics. ....

You made a very valid point. Don't get me wrong I think Britney needs help, a lot of help, but the paparazzi that's following her would drive me nuts. She can't walk, drive, swim, or do something as simple as grab coffee at Star Bucks without being followed by photogs sticking a camera in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli