All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is not as messed up as we all think and he has been messing around with her meds?

The timeline that appeared through posts yesterday pointed to Lufti's involvement in her life around the time Brit really started going downhill.

Sad that the courts think they know better than her own shrink. Her poor parents, I can't even begin to imagine the terror they feel everytime they have a set back...hopefully they can get the courts to overturn her release. Isn't there some way her dad can go in and have it to where he can be in charge of her mental health? Where he can make the decisions reguarding her care? She is obviously not able to make any decisions concerning her health. I am afraid if she doesn't get the proper amount of help soon, that she will either kill herself or someone else. They also need to get a restraining order against the paps...or take her away from LA and get her help away from the public eye. I feel that may be her only chance at getting better. She certainly isn't making it easy on her parents that is for sure.

I would LOVE to know what all of this is costing the City of Los Angeles in police presence alone. If I were a taxpayer in that city, I'd be pretty angry. She should have to reimburse the city.

The police would not be needed if the Media did not swarm her the way they do.. Maybe they should have to reimburse the city??

Well... it sounds like the referee and attending doctor agree that Britney is no longer a danger to herself or anyone else. I posted quite awhile back that I thought it was going to take dire circumstances to hold her.

I think Jamie is going to have a hard time holding on to the conservatorship now that she's been released. She's 26 years old.

It's too bad. Maybe Britney will hit rock bottom when she runs out of money and like I've said - if she lives that long.

The police would not be needed if the Media did not swarm her the way they do.. Maybe they should have to reimburse the city??

Well I do agree that it takes two to tango; however, what do you think will happen if Britney's allowed to drive around aimlessly the way she does, causing all the congestion with the crowds and she kills someone? What do you think will happen if she kills herself? Someone is going to sue the City for not taking care of this mess. I think the media does create some of this, but like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum, if no one is there to see it, it stops. The First Amendment will make it legal for the media to be there, but personally I believe that if Britney is in and out of being a "danger to herself and others," perhaps the Department of Motor Vehicles needs to consider a temporary suspension of the girl's drivers license.

Well I do agree that it takes two to tango; however, what do you think will happen if Britney's allowed to drive around aimlessly the way she does, causing all the congestion with the crowds and she kills someone? What do you think will happen if she kills herself? Someone is going to sue the City for not taking care of this mess. I think the media does create some of this, but like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum, if no one is there to see it, it stops. The First Amendment will make it legal for the media to be there, but personally I believe that if Britney is in and out of being a "danger to herself and others," perhaps the Department of Motor Vehicles needs to consider a temporary suspension of the girl's drivers license.

I completely agree with you Jeana, but as we have seen before suspending her license doesn't stop her from driving. She was driving around not too long ago without it.

I completely agree with you Jeana, but as we have seen before suspending her license doesn't stop her from driving. She was driving around not too long ago without it.

Yes, that's true, but then the police would actually have a reason to be involved with her that had something to do with the law and not just a high-priced security team. She's got to realize, even if she's having problems, that actions come with consequences. AND, don't forget that her father is in charge now (or is at least supposed to be). If she lost her license, that would give him far more leverage against her than he does right now.

That's true, it's just a matter if they would hold her responsible or not, or if they would let her off just because of who she is.

I didn't think about that aspect as far as it helping her dad have more leverage. Maybe that would be the best thing that could happen for now.

That's true, it's just a matter if they would hold her responsible or not, or if they would let her off just because of who she is.

I didn't think about that aspect as far as it helping her dad have more leverage. Maybe that would be the best thing that could happen for now.

Considering that the eyes of the world are on them, I would hope that they could behave appropriately. I think they realize that the common folks are getting pretty damn sick of celebrities getting away with everything.:)

If her father loses control of her and Britney goes back to running her life, what happens to the restraining order the parents have against Lutfi to stay away from her?

If her father loses control of her and Britney goes back to running her life, what happens to the restraining order the parents have against Lutfi to stay away from her?

Once it expires, unless someone appears in court asking the judge to make it permanent, it goes away.

this has gone far enough...Time to lock her up in a straight jacket and hide the key for a while.

I tend to agree, or I'm afraid we'll be reading about her tragic death!

I believe it's time to have her involuntarily committed!

I tend to agree, or I'm afraid we'll be reading about her tragic death!

I believe it's time to have her involuntarily committed!

Darlin, she was involuntarily committed twice. The problem in California is that once they are no longer an eminent danger to themselves or others, they CAN sign themselves out of the hopsital against medical advice. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I don't think what they've been doing is going to work in this case. First thing is that they should try and get her out of Los Angeles. I don't know how, but that's what I'd be trying to do if I were her parent.

Darlin, she was involuntarily committed twice. The problem in California is that once they are no longer an eminent danger to themselves or others, they CAN sign themselves out of the hopsital against medical advice. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I don't think what they've been doing is going to work in this case. First thing is that they should try and get her out of Los Angeles. I don't know how, but that's what I'd be trying to do if I were her parent.

Well, it appears that when she gets out of hospital doors, she always takes up where she left off. And, to me, it looks like she does present an eminent danger... especially to the public on the streets where ever she drives.

I agree, get her out of LA! Yes, she is 26, but surely there is one sane person, who can get through to her and impress upon her the futility of her existance without restoring herself to complete good health.

It's a very sad situation.

Well, it appears that when she gets out of hospital doors, she always takes up where she left off. And, to me, it looks like she does present an eminent danger... especially to the public on the streets where ever she drives.

I agree, get her out of LA! Yes, she is 26, but surely there is one sane person, who can get through to her and impress upon her the futility of her existance without restoring herself to complete good health.

It's a very sad situation.

I agree with you! I think that she went back to business as usual proves that she's no better off now than a few days ago. I just don't know what the cycle of taking her away, keeping her a couple of days and releasing her only to pick her up again a few days later is going to help. It seems to me that the on-again/off-again med situation alone would be dangerous to her system. I don't see any easy answers here. I guess we've got to accept the fact that being crazy isn't against the law.:rolleyes:

I personally think its time for some tough love. I know it is hard to tell your "adult" child what to do, (I have two of them, 25 and 27,) but I'd sure as heck try if I were Britney's parents.
If I were them I would ask her while she was out driving around L.A. did she happen to drive past Kevin's place to see how her kids where doing?!??!??
I'm through giving Britney a pass because she has mental problems.
And I agree, she needs to get out of L.A., FAST!

I agree with you! I think that she went back to business as usual proves that she's no better off now than a few days ago. I just don't know what the cycle of taking her away, keeping her a couple of days and releasing her only to pick her up again a few days later is going to help. It seems to me that the on-again/off-again med situation alone would be dangerous to her system. I don't see any easy answers here. I guess we've got to accept the fact that being crazy isn't against the law.:rolleyes:

Yes, on again and off again with the type meds she is on ( while hospitalized ) is dangerous! And abruptly stopping these medications can sometimes cause psychosis!!! Which I think we have already heard about regarding Brittany.

By the way, there are some days, when I'm very thankful crazy isn't against the law!!:crazy: lol!!!

In my world I'm eccentric. :D A word meaning: crazy dressed up in cleverness, with a dash of neurosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield