All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure why people think he was there partying on Britney's dime. His rooms were comped, he got PAID for his own party, didn't pay for booze. :waitasec: Any money he lost gambling is smaller than the amount he left with.

The fact that he lost all of his money were HIS words...not mine.:)

I'm not sure why people think he was there partying on Britney's dime. His rooms were comped, he got PAID for his own party, didn't pay for booze. :waitasec: Any money he lost gambling is smaller than the amount he left with.
I'm with ya there. I simply don't hate him like many people do. In some ways he's been a more stable parent than Britney.

I'm with ya there. I simply don't hate him like many people do. In some ways he's been a more stable parent than Britney.
I don't think anyone here is arguing that...at least not in the last 3 months or so. :eek: I hope she is on the road to recovery, for the sake of those two adorable boys.

Wonder why she couldn't visit the kids on Easter? I hope his parents had them and they were not with the nanny and the body guard.

Wonder why she couldn't visit the kids on Easter? I hope his parents had them and they were not with the nanny and the body guard.
I have no idea! What is the matter with these parents not spending the day with their kids hunting Easter eggs or doing something else fun with them!?!?!? I couldn't WAIT until church let out so I could go hunt eggs when I was a child!:crazy:

I have no idea! What is the matter with these parents not spending the day with their kids hunting Easter eggs or doing something else fun with them!?!?!? I couldn't WAIT until church let out so I could go hunt eggs when I was a child!:crazy:

I suppose we are normal.:eek:

Did anyone see Britt last night on How I Met Your Mother?

What was up with that?

She did an okay job, but it wasn't the biggest acting stretch. She played a dumb blonde bim.

I don't think anyone here is arguing that...at least not in the last 3 months or so. :eek: I hope she is on the road to recovery, for the sake of those two adorable boys.

hey there! Have you seen Brit's commercial that aired a couple of days ago? I saw it this morning on ABC Morning news and Brit looks great. She was a guest star on last nights How I Met Your Mother. Here's a link..

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4520283&page=1

Maybe they're not raising them Christian. Anyway - at his kids' age, they wouldn't remember it.

We went to 2 Easter Eggs hunts this year and it was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people don't have an egg hunt on actual Easter Sunday anyway. And in the Spears/Federline case, I guess if we don't have pap pics of the event, it didn't happen??

Many people don't have an egg hunt on actual Easter Sunday anyway. And in the Spears/Federline case, I guess if we don't have pap pics of the event, it didn't happen??

They don't?? Everyone I know always does.

I say probably not. :D

LOL!

But I must say that I rarely see pics of the kids when they are with their Dad. I don't think that's the way he rolls and I appreciate that.

She's getting good reviews - wish I had seen it. I'm so glad she seems to be smoothing out.

Me too. I hope she can keep it up. I wonder how her sister is doing? I haven't seen much about her lately.

Did anyone see Britt last night on How I Met Your Mother?

What was up with that?

She did an okay job, but it wasn't the biggest acting stretch. She played a dumb blonde bim.

LOL about the stretch comment!:D

Me too. I hope she can keep it up. I wonder how her sister is doing? I haven't seen much about her lately.

I saw something on a magazine cover today while at the grocery story - Jamie Lynn's's showing and from what I could glean - she's laying low and staying out of the public eye. Also, she and the baby's young father are still together.

I saw something on a magazine cover today while at the grocery story - Jamie Lynn's's showing and from what I could glean - she's laying low and staying out of the public eye. Also, she and the baby's young father are still together.
I wish her well. I am happy they are still together. Thanks for the info.

:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datalord
Back