All things Meter Reader UPDATE: No Reward

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, sir. I hope you get the reward money of $250K, I believe it is.
-----------
Dear Sir, I also hope you get the reward money,you should.You have given WebSleuthers a gift for Christmas that we may never have had otherwise.God Bless you and keep you and yours safe ~ just remember that little girl is nowan Angel in Heaven whom you gave the right to a decent burial..Gotta luvya!!! Nore

In reaponse to jjram....
Not only has he probally passed the A house... given the close proximity of these areas he is probally the meter reader who reads their water meter on a monthly basis... meter routs (at least where I am from) are laid out in routes of areas and neighborhoods.... I would almost bet he reads the A house meter as well. When I did meter routes I traveled the same routes month after month.... readers get to know their areas very well.

Maybe Caylee tapped him on the shoulder...... she wanted to rest in peace for Christmas.
god bless this man....he should understand the good he has done today.

Thank you, sir. I hope you get the reward money of $250K, I believe it is.
-----------
Dear Sir, I also hope you get the reward money,you should.You have given WebSleuthers a gift for Christmas that we may never have had otherwise.God Bless you and keep you and yours safe ~ just remember that little girl is now an Angel in Heaven whom you gave the right to a decent burial..Gotta luvya!!! Nore

Thank you Sir for taking the time to be inquisitive and taking the time to contact the authorities. I am sure this was a shock. As difficult as I am sure this was, knowing Caylee will now be able to rest in peace and her family some closure. I too hope you get the reward money. Regardless of what you decide to do with it, it is your choice.

thank you!

I would not want to be in his shoes...that has to be a horrifying experience.

Thank you meter man- thank you for being curious enough to kick the bag- you are caylees hero- and hope you gain a reward

I wish he would get the reward but I feel certain that it was established for the return of Caylee alive and well.

Thank you, Mr. Meter Man, for answering the call of nature. It is amazing how God uses us in such simple and unexpected ways. He certainly used you today to bring Caylee home. May God bless you and give you peace and rest. I can not even imagine what you have been through today.

I'm glad a hard working man found the remains. It's somehow comforting to think of a regular person, barely taking a needed break, finding a little child and standing watch until the authorities arrive. Thank you for being aware.

I tried to post this earlier but got locked out.

Sir, you've entertained angels unaware.

The Lord loves a working man. And so do we.

Thank you for wondering. And thank you for the day to day.

Our hearts are with you.

THANK YOU ROY!! You are our hero!!! And I hope you get the reward!

PLEASE give that hero the/any reward money!! In this economy, he could be one of the zillions out there on the brink of losing their home, etc!!! NG, pay him BIG to come on your show, People Mag - pay him big! TV, movie deal, book deal, I say give it to him - and do it right away to deny related "OTHERS" from making the $$$ to add to the big bucks they have made off of this tragedy!!

I have a feeling a hero like this man would most likely do something with at least some of the money to help missing children - have the "others" who have made money off of this donated anything to missing children???! I think not.

I agree give this man the $225,000 reward money. HE DID FIND HER:clap::clap::clap:

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason in life and this man was sent out today not fully knowing why, and perhaps wishing he could have stayed home because of the weather.

But he didn't, and he stopped, and he looked and he acted to his findings and protected Caylee until others came to her need.

I am so proud of this man for what he did today and I also feel for him as his findings today will be with him forever.

:blowkiss: He is truly Caylee's hero! :blowkiss:​

Blessings to you. What you saw and went through may give you PTSD. Please get counseling and do not let this ruin your life. Caylee needed you and the angels drew you to that spot. Thank you

God tapped you on the shoulder today my friend. Everyone is here to serve a purpose, and you sir ...have served yours. Please find a sense of peace thru all this madness, adn you know you have done a decent and humane thing today.

Well said.

My teenage son said tonight that God wanted that child to be found. I believe that, just as I believed that God wanted Laci and Connor Peterson to be found.

Isn't it amazing tho... all those people looking, hours and hours, for little Caylee, and she is found quite by accident. And so close to home.

Thank God that there will be closure. So sad that it had to end this way.

PLEASE give that hero the/any reward money!! In this economy, he could be one of the zillions out there on the brink of losing their home, etc!!! NG, pay him BIG to come on your show, People Mag - pay him big! TV, movie deal, book deal, I say give it to him - and do it right away to deny related "OTHERS" from making the $$$ to add to the big bucks they have made off of this tragedy!!

I have a feeling a hero like this man would most likely do something with at least some of the money to help missing children - have the "others" who have made money off of this donated anything to missing children???! I think not.

I second this- I am so proud of him- that he did the right thing, calling the authorities, didn't have that very common "I don't want to get involved" attitude! If his superiors give him any flack about going in the woods to pee, he should just let OCSO know- bet they will be more than willing to let Water Dept. know he is a hero to LE! I hope the media will fight over him and give him big bucks just to be identified on their shows, just wave and say Hi!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mr Meter Man!!!!!

Thank You Mr. Meter-Reader!!! (haven't gotten to everything yet so your name may be known it seems.)

Your are a HERO in my eyes, God does work in mysterious ways no doubt.. I'm feel for you and any type of tramatic feelings this may bring to you (if would me, I know)

God Bless you, may you be rewarded in some way! God certainly had a plan for you today! Thank God for men who decide to relieve themselves outside (being from TX I have known a few) :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back