All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's funny ELPHABA, I was thinking the same thing lol.

I wouldn't worry about Kate being stressed by all the attention. They have enough money and protection that she and Wills can isolate themselves from all this, if they so wish. I am sure she is relaxing quietly, somewhere in one of the huge chambers of the palace.

Prayers and good wishes for the Kate and the family.

I wouldn't worry about Kate being stressed by all the attention. They have enough money and protection that she and Wills can isolate themselves from all this, if they so wish. I am sure she is relaxing quietly, somewhere in one of the huge chambers of the palace.

Prayers and good wishes for the Kate and the family.

Whatchoo talkin but Willis?

Good lord, this woman is being microscoped at the most stressful time of her life. I'm not singling you out. I'm just saying that so many people in the world are awaiting this baby. I hope she can just ignore it all.

It's just such an exciting event! I watched Charles and Diana's wedding while I fed my newborn son, many years ago.

I read that the apartment at Kensington Palace is small. What is "small"? And no air conditioning. If I were Princess I would have that fixed real fast!

Kensington 1-A is 21 rooms and I'm sure it's air conditioned. Princess Margaret lived in it for years. It's undergoing a £1m renovation at taxpayer expense.

Bless you Kate, Wills and the new royal. Prayers that your labor/delivery will go well!

Queen Elizabeth and Prince William both have birthdays on the 21st of the month. Perhaps Sunday will be the day.

Is England still preggers?

Poor Katherine. The heatwave, the paparazzi...bless her heart.

Best-
Herding Cats

the 21st sounds good, my step-son was born the same day and year as prince William, His daughter was born on 21st, when we mention birthdays on the 21st Prince William gets mentioned too lol, they were born around the same time too.

I guess it would cool, my granddaughter could say prince William was born on the 21st like my daddy, and prince william baby was born on the 21st like me (just wrong month for her)

he would tell his friends he was switched at birth, (he was not born in england) lol

He had a lot of fun with it.

Also. I think it is so "cute" and "innocent" that they don't know the sex of the baby. Be real! This child will be the future heir/heiress to the Throne! They know the sex and the names have already been chosen.

Oh wow, I did not know about the 21st. I guess today will be the day, do you think?

I agree, they will induce. Don't like the reasons, however, if it is best for the baby (?)

Kate seems so health-conscious that I wonder if she would go along with this unless her doctor says that it is absolutely necessary.

Kate's skin glows (even before she was expecting), she keeps herself slim and trim, eats very healthfully, etc. It's obvious that she has continued her healthy regimen throughout the pregnancy, and I'm sure that she will regain her svelte shape very quickly after giving birth. :moo:

Kate seems so health-conscious that I wonder if she would go along with this unless her doctor says that it is absolutely necessary.

Kate's skin glows (even before she was expecting), she keeps herself slim and trim, eats very healthfully, etc. It's obvious that she has continued her healthy regimen throughout the pregnancy, and I'm sure that she will regain her svelte shape very quickly after giving birth. :moo:

Blah, blah, blah.....At this point we don't care about her weight, her glowing skin and her healthy diet! We want the kid!! (Just kidding with you BDE<3) :seeya:

Also. I think it is so "cute" and "innocent" that they don't know the sex of the baby. Be real! This child will be the future heir/heiress to the Throne! They know the sex and the names have already been chosen.

...and approved by the Queen :D

...and approved by the Queen :D

My cousin and I were just discussing this. She asked me if the Queen chose the name. I said I didn't think so, but it had to have her approval. I am correct, right?

Also, before the engagement rings were presented to Diana, didn't they have to be approved by Queen?

Imagine living in that kind of world! But I could do it if you insist!! :blushing:

My cousin and I were just discussing this. She asked me if the Queen chose the name. I said I didn't think so, but it had to have her approval. I am correct, right?

Also, before the engagement rings were presented to Diana, didn't they have to be approved by Queen?

Imagine living in that kind of world! But I could do it if you insist!! :blushing:

Kid-tested, mother-approved, and given Her Majesty's royal seal of approval :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezynig101
Back