Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

In either case I think the baby will not be over seven pounds, it look like she is carrying mostly in front and it does not look like she gained a lot of weight. Still guessing a girl and tipping out on a limb, it will be born before midnight (hoping).

I agree that royal baby won't be huge.

That would be in about 5 hours, London time. :)

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfthrizXKOM"]The Beatles - Lady Madonna - YouTube[/ame]

Prince William and Kate Middleton Leave Bucklebury, Head to London Ahead of Royal Baby Birth

Lily Harrison and Melanie Bromley, eonline
Seconds ago

It's almost that time!

Royal protection officers left Kate Middleton 's family home in Bucklebury earlier today, which means it's believed that both Prince William and his expectant wife are headed to London.

This marks the first sign that the royal baby is on its way…in due time.

E! News can confirm that the Duchess of Cambridge left the home by car and that no helicopters were involved...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130719/b440636/

I thought these days Dr's only let an expectant mother go one week past the expected due date?

I thought these days Dr's only let an expectant mother go one week past the expected due date?

Different practices in the UK and Europe. You can still have a glass of wine there too.

I am just so glad they are letting this baby come when he/she is ready. Not always the case today.

Mt boss's daughter was due around Christmas a few years ago and DID NOT want that so she has a scheduled C-section. I said but that little baby is not ready to come out yet. Needless to say it is something that many people do, they pick the date for their babies and of course they all know the sex.

I like the old days when we did not know the sex and we let them be born when they wanted to. Unless of course there was a medical reason or such.

Was Kate due the 13th or today the 19th? I see different dates.

I am just so glad they are letting this baby come when he/she is ready. Not always the case today.

Mt boss's daughter was due around Christmas a few years ago and DID NOT want that so she has a scheduled C-section. I said but that little baby is not ready to come out yet. Needless to say it is something that many people do, they pick the date for their babies and of course they all know the sex.

I like the old days when we did not know the sex and we let them be born when they wanted to. Unless of course there was a medical reason or such.

BBM

My d-I-l was induced on 12/19 because she didn't want to have the twins at Christmas.

Is there a Royal Baby Watch website? Thanks.

BBM

In the old days you got pregnant without knowing you had sex? :waitasec:

Anne of the Thousand Days is among my favorite movies ever :)
Love it too although I must say, even tho many historians panned it I love Natalie Dormer's Anne. She was so deliciously evil. And I thought Maria Doyle Kennedy did a wonderful accented version of English, however, her Spanish...

And I'm so embarrassed to admit, I truly loved Rhys-Myers as young Henry. Mighty fine man, even to these old eyes. I think many people don't pay much attention to the way men walk. In the scene where he walks down the hallway with his 'posse'..sublime. Sorry this was way OT.

Royal baby watch: Kate Middleton and Prince William could call tot Hyacinthe or Theophilus after ancestor. (Daily Mirror)
Researchers found those are the most popular names in the family tree of both the Windsors and the Middletons

Hyacinth with an "e"... we'll take it! *starts dusting my Royal Doulton china with hand-painted periwinkles* If this name happens, we shall have a celebratory waterside super with riparian entertainment... or a candlelight supper. Not sure, just yet... I will have to wait and see if my sister Violet can come. She's the one with the Mercedes, swimming pool, sauna, and room for a pony. :)

Some docs will let you go to 42 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, it's 615 am London time. I am still awake. Too excited to sleep! I wonder where Kate and Wills are?

Ok, it's 615 am London time. I am still awake. Too excited to sleep! I wonder where Kate and Wills are?

Good lord, this woman is being microscoped at the most stressful time of her life. I'm not singling you out. I'm just saying that so many people in the world are awaiting this baby. I hope she can just ignore it all.

Good lord, this woman is being microscoped at the most stressful time of her life. I'm not singling you out. I'm just saying that so many people in the world are awaiting this baby. I hope she can just ignore it all.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing but she does seem to handle it all so well.
The little Prince/Princess will come when ready.
Today is a good day, the 20th, nice round number?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj
Back