All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Royal Baby Frenzy at St. Mary's for Nothing? Kate Middleton Could End Up Giving Birth Somewhere Else!

Bruna Nessif, eonline
10 hours ago

The world may need to make a detour.

Media, passers-by and practically anyone else you can think of have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kate Middleton and Prince William 's little prince or princess at St. Mary's hospital in London, but maybe that's not where the Duchess of Cambridge is going to give birth.

Gasp!

As previously reported , Kate has moved from lying low in Nottingham Cottage in London and relocated to her parents' home in Bucklebury to spend some time with her family before the baby's birth. However, Kate's parents' home is about 53 miles away from St. Mary's in London—the hospital where she is due to deliver...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130717/b440112/

Waiting, I love all the pomp and circumstance that goes with the Royal's.

I think I read somewhere that there is a 41 gun salute on a new royal birth from horseback. Excited!

If it's a girl, I hope her first name will be Charlotte!! Love that name.

Come on, Kate, the world awaits!

I'm going to guess the baby is a girl. I hope if it is there use Diana at least in a middle name.

Charlotte Alexandria Diana Elizabeth! YES! (my wish)

If it's a boy, I hope they don't name him George!

Charlotte Alexandria Diana Elizabeth! YES! (my wish)

If it's a boy, I hope they don't name him George!

if it's a a girl and they name it Diana, that would be sticking it to dear old dad! :thumb:

Royal Baby-watch? There's ACTUALLY an app for that. (Daily Mail)
---
Future, in association with international news wire Press Association, have released a free, commemorative mobile app to celebrate the birth of the first baby of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, to be titled HRH Prince or Princess [name] of Cambridge, due any day now.

The app - which is suitable for iOS 5.0 or later on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches - will provide updates about the birth, the baby, the parents and any other newsworthy developments.

It will sync news stories related to the Royal family's new arrival and any relevant Twitter developments, plus provide histories into previous royal births and the Middleton family.
---

Many are speculating that they won't use Diana's name because it would leave the child being brought up in her shadow. Talking about sticking it to dad, if they did: it would be sticking it to grandma, as well... Queen E was NOT fond of Diana, at all.

All of the excitement around this, and given the time of the year: it all takes me back to being a pre-teen and watching Charles & Diana's wedding at my aunts house. I was one of those girls that went and had her hair cut just like Diana's short do... I wanted to be a princess, so badly. :)

Come on royal wee one... time to make an appearance!

I don't care which hospital she goes to. I just feel it is important she get into hospital and stay there! If she is in Buckleyberry or her own cottage, she could be too far away.

Kate isn't just some young mother having a baby, she is going to give birth to an heir to the throne!

OMG, I'm over the top, aren't I? :blushing:

Princess Diana set precedence by having her children in a hospital. Historically speaking, they give birth privately with the best medical team in the entire country.

On call and probably charging by the minute are the medical team. QE II is known for living through WWII and being frugal. Hence I think her comment that the baby must come soon.

Princess Diana set precedence by having her children in a hospital. Historically speaking, they give birth privately with the best medical team in the entire country.

On call and probably charging by the minute are the medical team. QE II is known for living through WWII and being frugal. Hence I think her comment that the baby must come soon.

Frugal? Stop the caviar deliveries for a week. :rolleyes:

Boy or girl? Maybe. But I think it's going to be an emu :D

Frugal? Stop the caviar deliveries for a week. :rolleyes:

She is in her private life I thought. Her State Banquets are usually locally sourced ingredients of a bland nature. I am a bit of a foodie. You might be thinking of Margaret (private Island holidays) or the Queen Mother and her clothing bills during the War.

She goes Stag Hunting (deer) and they eat it. It is the pride of the Established to have their own game to hunt/shoot and eat.

Caviar would be for 'new money'.

I think if any of the delay for the new baby were on her dime, she would comment indirectly about the cost. Thank goodness for the Middleton money.

Frances Rose is my guess for the name of the baby if it is a girl.

Frances is Diana's middle name (means free person).

Rose is the middle name of Princess Margaret. Marguerite is the middle name of the Queen Mother.

Add in the middle or first name of Carole Middleton.

Frances Rose is my guess for the name of the baby if it is a girl.

Frances is Diana's middle name (means free person).

Rose is the middle name of Princess Margaret. Marguerite is the middle name of the Queen Mother.

Add in the middle or first name of Carole Middleton.

Sorry dear, I don't care for these names, so they are definitely out! :floorlaugh:

If it's a girl she'll wonder why the Disney princess' have to slum it.

Sorry dear, I don't care for these names, so they are definitely out! :floorlaugh:

Me neither!!! I think they strive to be historically correct as per Prince Harry is actually Henry and his cousins are Beatrice and Eugenie.

Any thoughts on your guess for a name.? Either historical or modern?

If it's a girl she'll wonder why the Disney princess' have to slum it.

People in glass houses should not throw stones Steely. Neither you or I but I think her cousin, Zara's child will bring him/her back down to earth either during Christmas or while riding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back