All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm actually the child's father. How much should ask the queen for in order to keep silent? :waitasec: I don't want to be unfair, but it's a pretty big secret and scandal, she'll be buying silence on. This isn't like it was a duke or duchess' son. Finding out that she was impregnated by old American wouldn't hit the country well.

I'm thinking along the lines of fifty million. :dunno:

I'm actually the child's father. How much should ask the queen for in order to keep silent? :waitasec: I don't want to be unfair, but it's a pretty big secret and scandal, she'll be buying silence on. This isn't like it was a duke or duchess' son. Finding out that she was impregnated by old American wouldn't hit the country well.

I'm thinking along the lines of fifty million. :dunno:
You are sooo bad, Steely, where's that Major Dude?

I am so looking forward to the birth of the new royal.

Love and prayers Kate!!

I am so looking forward to the birth of the new royal.

Love and prayers Kate!!

I am too. I am convinced she is having a girl....LOL

Kate is absolutely adorable. I wish them both well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry is the Prince of Wales, I think, so what will this little one be?

Charles is the Prince of Wales, Harry is Prince Henry of Wales

Can't they. Um. Like. Repossess the Duke of Richmond title from the Lennoxes? They've had it long enough.

(Nothing more dangerous or misguided than an American anglophile armed with Wikipedia and Alison Weir books!)

He will be a prince like his father uncles grandfather, also have a bunch of duchys and other titles.

Just for the record, I think she's going to have a bouncing boy who looks just like his daddy.

Harry is the Prince of Wales, I think, so what will this little one be?

Hot off the presses just for you, Steely :)

Kate Middleton and Prince William's Baby Gets Royal Title: Prince or Princess of Cambridge

Rebecca Macatee, eonline
3 minutes ago

Kate Middleton and Prince William could become parents any day now.

And while we don't know whether they'll be welcoming a little boy or a little girl, Buckingham Palace confirmed their baby-to-be's official title: His or Her Royal Highness the Prince or Princess of Cambridge.

Considering the fact that dad and mom are the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, it's not exactly a shocker that their little one should take the title. What is unique, though, is that this royal baby will be the first ever Prince or Princess of Cambridge...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130708/b436944/?cid=hero_media

How many offspring must they have till there's a Prince of the London School of Economics?

Royal Baby, Part 2: Zara Phillips, Prince William's Cousin, Pregnant With First Child

Alexis L. Loinaz, eonline
3 hours ago

In a double dose of royal baby watch, Prince William 's cousin Zara Phillips is expecting a child.

This will be the first baby for Queen Elizabeth II 's 32-year-old granddaughter and her husband, rugby star Mike Tindall, 34.

Per the BBC , the baby is reportedly due in early 2014.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mike Tindall are very pleased to announce that Zara Tindall is expecting a baby in the new year," Buckingham Palace said in a statement...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130708/b436939/?cid=hero_media

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back