**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snipped from today's current news thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4192905&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.22 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

"It appears the civil case against Casey Anthony could be around for a while. On Tuesday the judge scheduled a hearing for January 10, 2010.

In January the judge will decide if a private investigator will have to go through depositions with Gonzalez’s attorneys and if the private investigator Dominic Casey will be fined. They claim he lied under oath."

January? Seriously? Is Judge R really that booked up or did he pick January because the criminal trial has a status hearing in January to set a date for trial?

Snipped from today's current news thread:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.22 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

"It appears the civil case against Casey Anthony could be around for a while. On Tuesday the judge scheduled a hearing for January 10, 2010.

In January the judge will decide if a private investigator will have to go through depositions with Gonzalez’s attorneys and if the private investigator Dominic Casey will be fined. They claim he lied under oath."

January? Seriously? Is Judge R really that booked up or did he pick January because the criminal trial has a status hearing in January to set a date for trial?

Seriously? January?

4 months away for a hearing date..

Something smells.

Updated:

9/14/2009 Notice of Unavailability for ATTY Tennis
9/15/2009 Petition/Motion to Strike
9/21/2009 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

The case calender hasn't been updated yet. So I don't know the hearing date. Any guess what will be discussed..

Today's News:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4313847&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.10.20 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

UPDATED: Judge Refuses To Dismiss Casey's Check Fraud Case
Posted: 9:58 am EDT October 20, 2009
Updated: 11:14 am EDT October 20, 2009
<snipped>
A judge refused to throw out the defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, filed by Zenaida Gonzalez. Judge Rodriguez, Monday, denied her defense team&#8217;s motion to get Casey&#8217;s civil case dismissed.

A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 18, with the trial set for January 25. Her defense team has asked that the trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has yet to rule on that.

2ND Headline:
ANTHONYS &#8216; P.I. TRYING TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION
The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

JUDGE"S ORDER: Judge&#8217;s Order Denying Motion
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21347981/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html

Thanks again to our ever vigilant AngelWhoCares!

As I was looking for something else I came across some of the older articles. I wonder who Cindy is referring to in this statement? Was it ever revealed who she thought had Caylee? Was it Zenaida?

"Snip" Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cindy Anthony said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.

"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now." http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Whose attorney is Jay Fowinkle? They purchased some records from the court clerk on this lawsuit on 12/04/09.

Whose attorney is Jay Fowinkle? They purchased some records from the court clerk on this lawsuit on 12/04/09.

Bumping this old thread for speculation in light of recent departure of Todd M.
Jay Fowinkle is a criminal defense attorney who purchased copies of $31.00 worth of records in the ZFG CIVIL trial.

http://ajaylawfirm.com/

Now why would a new CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY be interested in documents from the ZFG CIVIL TRIAL?

Or is it possible that Mr. Fowinkle (or Mr. Mendoza) is possibly considering replacing Todd Mac on the CRIMINAL defense team? :waitasec:

Are requested copies of the CIVIL case to help him/them get up to speed on the case (assuming Baez does not have all those records?)

Bumping this old thread for speculation in light of recent departure of Todd M.
Jay Fowinkle is a criminal defense attorney who purchased copies of $31.00 worth of records in the ZFG CIVIL trial.

http://ajaylawfirm.com/

Now why would a new CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY be interested in documents from the ZFG CIVIL TRIAL?

Or is it possible that Mr. Fowinkle (or Mr. Mendoza) is possibly considering replacing Todd Mac on the CRIMINAL defense team? :waitasec:

Are requested copies of the CIVIL case to help him/them get up to speed on the case (assuming Baez does not have all those records?)

KentJBKent......offers our own mini doc dump. Interesting.

I bet the lawyers for Ms. Gonzalez loved hearing Rob and Tracey's FBI/LE interviews where they detailed that never ever was that name mentioned, no one was looking for any Zanny the Nanny while they had her bailed out of jail.

Thanks to Live Love Laugh:
I am , with respect, pulling her post over from another thread:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5398167/zfg-v-ca-docket-inf

I'm reading around...seems the amended compliant was to add Cindy Anthony to that lawsuit...and to add punitive damages..the best I can do is find articles to that amended complaint...I cannot find the document...If this is not proper here, please delete it or move...

Quote:
Gonzalez's attorneys have amended their complaint by saying Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, spread the defamation on television, DeForest added. Kasen has 20 days to respond to the amended complaint, DeForest said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-continue.html

"She told her mother that didn't happen and then authorized her mother, according to her mother, authorized her to go public and she stood in front of a bank of cameras and denied that she had cleared Zenaida Gonzalez by looking at the photograph. Thereby putting the cloud of suspicion and the target right back on our client’s back," said Keith Mitnik, Gonzalez’s attorney.

Kasen said he will try to have lawsuit dismissed again because this is not the Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony was ever talking about, and therefore never defamed her.

"You can not intentionally harm someone that you don't know. You can only harm an individual that you've had contact with and that you know,” Kasen said.
www.cfnews13.com

The lawsuit asks for money from lost wages, and on Tuesday the judge let lawyers amend the complaint to also add punitive damages.
www.foxnews.com

What do you make of this? Does anyone have a copy of the actual document? I cannot get the links to work.

Does this give Morgan et al access to any of the Anthonys financial resources information?
I was half expecting this to happen, I think that's the reason for the A's mortgage foreclosure jiggery pokery.

This mother has been harmed so much by her daughter's actions. She loves her daughter and it is destroying her. I feel sorry for Cindy.

I've checked the Clerk of Courts records, and can find no evidence of any Civil lawsuit filed by Morgan against CA.

Does this give Morgan et al access to any of the Anthonys financial resources information?
I was half expecting this to happen, I think that's the reason for the A's mortgage foreclosure jiggery pokery.

The Anthony home is safe from the lawsuit because it has the 'homestead exemption'. Think OJ!!! That's the reason he moved to Florida.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_exemption_in_Florida[/ame]

I am not seeing anything at the above links, anyone else?

This mother has been harmed so much by her daughter's actions. She loves her daughter and it is destroying her. I feel sorry for Cindy.

And Cindy has harmed herself by echoing what KC states!

If Cindy had half a brain, she would have stood side by side with LE and (since she went to the public) she could have said:
We don't know what happened to Caylee, the whos and the whys but if it is found that our daughter, Casey had anything to do with the death of our granddaughter, Caylee, then she must take responsibility for her actions and the consequences that go along with it!

RayStar, I had much sympathy for this family in the first few days of their looking for Caylee but after KC was arrested July 16th, they did a 360! They have even went as far as to implicate themselves and put themselves in a position to be arrested. Is it worth going to jail to try and cover for your childs actions?

They became hostile and contrary, trying to suggest a conspiracy with implicating LE, for doing shoddy work, all KC's friends as the ones who had Caylee and now on to RK. They claim KC was arrested on a whim that day, do they not know it's against the law and a chargable offense to lie to police?

I'm sorry, my sympathy ship sailed away long ago. I do wish them the best but I believe, they, actually Cindy is overdue for an arrest. Does it help, NO..observations tell me, they live in their own realm of reality, delusional at that, everyone but KC is responsible...IMO, you reap what you sow...

Sorry for going O/T....:angel:

I am not seeing anything at the above links, anyone else?

The 'doc' page, the first link, was the only one that worked for me. All the other ones went straight to the news station 'homepage'.

I'm not seeing anything about CA being added to the lawsuit.

Thanks. What I was wondering was if they had access to their financial records as to income/source etc...?

I don't know for sure but I don't see why they would be privy to that information.

Thanks to Live Love Laugh:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5398167/zfg-v-ca-docket-inf

I'm reading around...seems the amended compliant was to add Cindy Anthony to that lawsuit...and to add punitive damages..the best I can do is find articles to that amended complaint...I cannot find the document...If this is not proper here, please delete it or move...

Quote:
Gonzalez's attorneys have amended their complaint by saying Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, spread the defamation on television, DeForest added. Kasen has 20 days to respond to the amended complaint, DeForest said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-continue.html

"She told her mother that didn't happen and then authorized her mother, according to her mother, authorized her to go public and she stood in front of a bank of cameras and denied that she had cleared Zenaida Gonzalez by looking at the photograph. Thereby putting the cloud of suspicion and the target right back on our client’s back," said Keith Mitnik, Gonzalez’s attorney.

Kasen said he will try to have lawsuit dismissed again because this is not the Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony was ever talking about, and therefore never defamed her.

"You can not intentionally harm someone that you don't know. You can only harm an individual that you've had contact with and that you know,” Kasen said.
www.cfnews13.com

The lawsuit asks for money from lost wages, and on Tuesday the judge let lawyers amend the complaint to also add punitive damages.
www.foxnews.com

What do you make of this? Does anyone have a copy of the actual document?

This is all I have found thus far about the Amended Complaint but will keep on looking for the filed document.

Civil Case Docket:

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date---Docket Entry------------------Comments-----------------Party
11/2/2009---Answer to Amended Complaint/Petition----AND AMENDED COUNTER-CLAIM AND AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES ANTHONY CASEY

11/3/2009---Answer to Counter Claim/Petition----Answer to Counter Claim/Petition FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAID

And Cindy has harmed herself by echoing what KC states!

If Cindy had half a brain, she would have stood side by side with LE and (since she went to the public) she could have said:
We don't know what happened to Caylee, the whos and the whys but if it is found that our daughter, Casey had anything to do with the death of our granddaughter, Caylee, then she must take responsibility for her actions and the consequences that go along with it!

RayStar, I had much sympathy for this family in the first few days of their looking for Caylee but after KC was arrested July 16th, they did a 360! They have even went as far as to implicate themselves and put themselves in a position to be arrested. Is it worth going to jail to try and cover for your childs actions?

They became hostile and contrary, trying to suggest a conspiracy with implicating LE, for doing shoddy work, all KC's friends as the ones who had Caylee and now on to RK. They claim KC was arrested on a whim that day, do they not know it's against the law and a chargable offense to lie to police?

I'm sorry, my sympathy ship sailed away long ago. I do wish them the best but I believe, they, actually Cindy is overdue for an arrest. Does it help, NO..observations tell me, they live in their own realm of reality, delusional at that, everyone but KC is responsible...IMO, you reap what you sow...

Sorry for going O/T....:angel:

I have always thought that Cindy was just as bad as Casey for doing this to Ms. Gonzalez rather than just simply saying this lady that the news is focusing on..is, one hundred percent..... not the correct Zanny. One sentence, would have stopped the whole mess.In Cindy's own words in the ZFG deposition, " I couldn't sneeze without a camera in my face," so clearly she had ample opportunity to clear this up, publicly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back