**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The title says the attorney is suing Cindy? Do you mean ZFG is suing Cindy?

I am confused and I can't get the links in the OP to go anywhere.

I have always thought that Cindy was just as bad as Casey for doing this to Ms. Gonzalez rather than just simply saying this lady that the news is focusing on..is, one hundred percent..... not the correct Zanny. One sentence, would have stopped the whole mess.

I agree. Morgan gave her that opportunity and CA just ignored that request. All she said in her most demeaning way to ZFG, you're not a 10..way to go Cindy. She has to be in control, no one can tell her what to do. It's truly sad that all this could have gone away, if only she uttered those words, TWA...

CA loves money and will do whatever she think appropriate to not give a hand out to ZFG. She doesn't see the damage KC caused this woman who only shares the name KC alleges took Caylee or didn't return her, depends on which tale you believe...

JMHO

The fact that nobody in the family has ever seen Zenaida Gonzalez, it would be difficult for any of the Anthonys to rule her out. That's Casey's job, and Casey's job alone, imo.

If it's true that Morgan & Morgan are considering suing Cindy, I find that rediculous. They've got one suit on the books. Cash in, and then move on. The entire world knows that you are NOT the nanny. Anything further is an abuse of the system. JMHO.

The title says the attorney is suing Cindy? Do you mean ZFG is suing Cindy?

I am confused and I can't get the links in the OP to go anywhere.

JBean, my post above has the proper links.

I believe, it's the same lawsuit which names Casey. It was amended to include CA...as I said in my post, I can't find the documents that support that only the news reports in my post #13...hope that helps.

The fact that nobody in the family has ever seen Zenaida Gonzalez, it would be difficult for any of the Anthonys to rule her out. That's Casey's job, and Casey's job alone, imo.

If it's true that Morgan & Morgan are considering suing Cindy, I find that rediculous. They've got one suit on the books. Cash in, and then move on. The entire world knows that you are NOT the nanny. Anything further is an abuse of the system. JMHO.

The reason Morgan claims for including CA is due to CA telling the world ZFG took Caylee. This is in the first few weeks of the investigation. CA proudly took the microphone and libeled ZFG just as KC did. It's one thing to do this in the confines of a courtroom, not in public!

This lawsuit, IMO isnt' about the money for $15,000 does not go far. I believe due to her outrageous behavior in her deposition, Morgan added punitive damages because no one but George (who told Z he was sorry and shook her hand) has any remorse, is being deliberate in not taking back those words. CA doesn't think Z lost anything..her employment, her home can't find work due to her name being implicated. One simple, this is not the Z that took Caylee or babysat would have made this go away! CA sees this as making money off Caylee, IMO in her twisted mind. Only she can...

Apparently the judge does not share that view because the suit is going forward. CA was speaking on KC's behalf to the media. CA should have said "no comment" as should many of the people involved in the defense of KC. This whole group seems to open their mouths just long enough to change feet. JMO

The reason Morgan claims for including CA is due to CA telling the world ZFG took Caylee. This is in the first few weeks of the investigation. CA proudly took the microphone and libeled ZFG just as KC did. It's one thing to do this in the confines of a courtroom, not in public!

This lawsuit, IMO isnt' about the money for $15,000 does not go far. I believe due to her outrageous behavior in her deposition, Morgan added punitive damages because no one but George (who told Z he was sorry and shook her hand) has any remorse, is being deliberate in not taking back those words. CA doesn't think Z lost anything..her employment, her home can't find work due to her name being implicated. One simple, this is not the Z that took Caylee or babysat would have made this go away! CA sees this as making money off Caylee, IMO in her twisted mind. Only she can...

How ironic. Karma at work. Sounds like the A's.

Once again, the defense has succeded in getting everyone to take their eye off the ball.

Your not a 10. That says it all. lol That one is going in my book of quotes. lol

Once again, the defense has succeded in getting everyone to take their eye off the ball.

Your not a 10. That says it all. lol That one is going in my book of quotes. lol

CA's attempt at humor was not accepted as she may have intended. It shows her to be cruel, arrogant and just plain rude. It just confirms how ignorant CA is. She feels she is better than anyone else with many of her statements. JMO

CA's attempt at humor was not accepted as she may have intended. It shows her to be cruel, arrogant and just plain rude. It just confirms how ignorant CA is. She feels she is better than anyone else with many of her statements. JMO

As Mr. Shaeffer and others have opined, this has the opposite effect of helping her daughter. When the civil jury sees that little performance...imo...the are going to award Ms. Gonzalez a judgment in her favor, of biblical proportions, even if it is just symbolic and never able to be collected.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvTZHTwAOA[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3O6IQMO4pk[/ame] In this clip Brad seems to become aware that these lawyers are possibly planning t come after Cindy for defamation also.

She wasn't trying to be humorous, IMO, she was cruel, she was demeaning, she was condescending, she's rude, she's arrogant and yes, very, very ignorant, IMO.

I don't know how anyone can stand to be in that home. If I had a mom like this, I'd have run as fast as I could to get out from under her thumb. She'll keep you down as long as it makes her look good. She's a martyr...IMO not a very nice woman. She's materialistic her priorities are all screwed up...:furious:

JMHO

*Bumping thread with the release today of ZFG's witness list! Along with the trial just around the corner on May 4, 2010 @ 1:30pm IIRC!

**Added Witness List For Everyone's Reference! :wink:

DOCUMENT: Zenaida Gonzalez's Witness List
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22913460/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Witnesses listed in civil suit against Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony are listed as witnesses in the defamation suit

6:01 p.m. EDT, March 22, 2010
<snipped>
The lawyer representing a Kissimmee woman in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony lists about 150 potential witnesses in her case.

Among the witnesses: Casey Anthony, her friends, her parents George Anthony and Cindy Anthony, and defense attorney Jose Baez.

Also among the potential witnesses: Private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped post Casey Anthony's bond; FBI agents; FDLE agents and detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Morgan could call Anthony's ex-boyfriends as witnesses &#8212; including Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales and Anthony Lazzaro, according to his list.

*More at link!
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-zenaida-20100322,0,3751700.story

:angel:

OK, the judge ruled that KC is indigent, why is M&M even bothering to go forward with this? Is it he hopes that any future $$ can be attached by lien or something? I think it is a pipe dream, and JM is guilty of what we are claiming most of the defense team is guilty of - grandstanding to get their names in the news.

I honestly don't know whether this lawsuit had any merit to start with. After reading the names of all the 'potential' witnesses, it is getting just ludicrous.

OK, the judge ruled that KC is indigent, why is M&M even bothering to go forward with this? Is it he hopes that any future $$ can be attached by lien or something? I think it is a pipe dream, and JM is guilty of what we are claiming most of the defense team is guilty of - grandstanding to get their names in the news.

I honestly don't know whether this lawsuit had any merit to start with. After reading the names of all the 'potential' witnesses, it is getting just ludicrous.

What do you suggest he do?

BTW, I haven't noticed his name in the news much at all. It comes and it goes, depending on depos. Unlike the Anthony juggernaut.

Man! What a witness list! Cindy is not going to like this at all, IMO. Her brother Rick and her own mother is on that list. Plus someone from her dad's nursing home.

That is an impressive witness list for LE also.

Wonder how many of these witnesses Morgan will actually call to the stand? He lists the witnesses, but he doesn't have to use them as I understand it.

Will this case go forward? Casey has no money.

I believe I saw a statement in his list regarding 'any' form of insurance that Casey might have been covered under. I wonder.............( Homeowners )???

I understand your point. But I believe Zenaida's because it is a just cause. That's the difference to me. It's about clearing her name.

Meanwhile, Cheney Mason comes along after spending a lot of time commenting on the perp's guilt. Rather hypocritical, IMO.

Ron Goldman's dad has never given up either and although the cases may not be comparable, I find it cool that Zenaida, a working class person with little going for her other than her reputation and asking for so little , is represented by someone willing to fight the good fight because surely there is not much happening in the $$$ department. Unlike the psychopath with her army of users.

In the grand scheme of things, I am going to be rooting for the attorney who inserts himself or herself maybe for the glory and the challenge, but is representing the truly helpless and vulnerable. To me that is the difference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back