**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will today's civil trial be televised? There is a joint motion for continuance. Does that mean this pretrial hearing won't be held today?

That's what it sounds like to me. Why a joint motion? A settlement perhaps?

Perhaps we should ask a lawyer? I thought a continuance means they aren't ready to have the trial, and want it at a later date. A joint continuance...I'm not sure but perhaps both sides want to have the hearing later?

drats, was hoping this would be televised today!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-20100504,0,5781966.story

The hearing at 1:30 p.m. is a routine pretrial conference. The attorneys on both sides plan to ask Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez for more time to prepare for trial.

In September, Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, asked the judge to delay or throw out the civil suit. Anthony shouldn't be placed under oath and required to say whether or not she murdered her child, he argued.

But Gonzalez's attorney later agreed not to ask that question, and Rodriguez ruled that the case should move forward.

Anybody got sound from the courtroom? I am not getting any audio.

It must be the feed from the courtroom, I'm watching two different links and neither is getting sound, although the picture is perfect.

Sound in time just as they wrapped up the hearing, or so it would appear.

Looks like it's all over, wasn't that special?

I think they filed for a continuance and probably got it. I guess the next thing is to set a trial date.

Who is paying for this now that she is indigent?

What a huge waste of time trying to watch the hearing! :crazy: At least we can count on Kathy Belich to let us in on what all was decided today!!!

:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back