**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And, I remember hearing Morgan stated, since she has filed a countersuit, she will not be able to take the fifth....so he doesn't understand the countersuit and neither do I...

I also have never heard of a civil lawsuit taking place before a criminal case. She's just breaking records all ways around...:angel:

The Civil case can take place before the murder trial because it is not about the same crime.
It will be interesting to hear Baez Esq stand up and say that Zenaida was not a real person, she just made her up.... that will please JA I'm sure..

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN for getting this info!

Zenaida lawsuit case # Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O

Civil Case Update
09/13/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition --Notice of Taking Deposition

Robyn Adams deposition 9/13/2010, 12 PM, at the Tallahassee FCI

04/07/2011 Notice of Filing --copy of deposition transcript of Robyn Adams

04/12/2011 Transaction Assessment 42.00
04/12/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CV-2011-24463 customer (42.00)

New entry on the Civil Case (Morgan/ZFG) against Casey.

1. Why isn't ZFG suing George and Cindy? They knew there was no ZFG yet
they went in front of the camera's and claimed that the nanny had taken
Caylee. And how can it be shown that Cindy and George knew?

-George and Cindy knew that ICA didn't have a job which all of them
claimed was the purpose for a nanny.

-George and Cindy knew that ICA did not have any source of income
other than what ICA was stealing off of them and the rest of the
family.

-George and Cindy do not have any contact information for this nanny.
No phone numbers and no address.

-There is NO evidence on Cindy nor George's home phone or cell records
that they have spoke to a nanny or attempted to contact this person.

-LE interview transcripts include conversations that several individuals
had with either, or both, George and Cindy who stated they did not
anything about a nanny.

-in interviews with LE both George and Cindy were asked about the
nanny but they couldn't tell LE anything about this nanny INCLUDING
any physical description of this woman.

to be cont.....

04/07/2011 Notice of Filing --copy of deposition transcript of Robyn Adams

04/12/2011 Transaction Assessment 42.00
04/12/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CV-2011-24463 customer (42.00)

New entry on the Civil Case (Morgan/ZFG) against Casey.

Was it MM :rocker: ?

1. Why isn't ZFG suing George and Cindy? They knew there was no ZFG yet
they went in front of the camera's and claimed that the nanny had taken
Caylee. And how can it be shown that Cindy and George knew?

-George and Cindy knew that ICA didn't have a job which all of them
claimed was the purpose for a nanny.

-George and Cindy knew that ICA did not have any source of income
other than what ICA was stealing off of them and the rest of the
family.

-George and Cindy do not have any contact information for this nanny.
No phone numbers and no address.

-There is NO evidence on Cindy nor George's home phone or cell records
that they have spoke to a nanny or attempted to contact this person.

-LE interview transcripts include conversations that several individuals
had with either, or both, George and Cindy who stated they did not
anything about a nanny.

-in interviews with LE both George and Cindy were asked about the
nanny but they couldn't tell LE anything about this nanny INCLUDING
any physical description of this woman.

to be cont.....

The lawyers can answer better than I, of course-I think Morgan & Morgan could sue the A's if they thought they would win, no doubt.
And I do believe that Mr. Morgan cares about what happened with Zenaida, in addition to what happened to Caylee and feels the A's have responsibility in the whole slander.

However, many civil lawyers are extremely cautious when it comes to these suits, because if one piece of the puzzle is missing and the jury does not find the defendant responsible, the law firm would have put out man hours and money that they may not get back if they are on a contigency basis. Not to mention horrible PR if they appear to be badgering the Anthonys.

Let's look at the suit against KC-JohnM is being so thorough that he does not only want to show that KC mislabeled Zenaida, falsley accused her or embarrassed her-He wants to show that KC lied a malicious lie. An informed malicious lie. Informed because KC knew that NO Zenaida kidnapped her baby. Informed because KC knew there was no baby to kidnap.

Can he get that deep with CA and GA as far as showing that they lied about Zenaida? I think so, but how much risk is involved in whether a jury believes it? Maybe a jury will believe that CA & GA were on anti-depressants and not so responsible, or maybe a jury will think it's all KC's fault, why blame CA/GA for what KC told them? Right now, it has to be a business decision, IMO. Maybe a little PR, too-Maybe the Morgan firm does not feel it is the right time to go after the Anthonys, maybe Zenaida is as compassionate as Yuri Melich has been-dunno.

The lawyers can answer better than I, of course-I think Morgan & Morgan could sue the A's if they thought they would win, no doubt.
And I do believe that Mr. Morgan cares about what happened with Zenaida, in addition to what happened to Caylee and feels the A's have responsibility in the whole slander.

However, many civil lawyers are extremely cautious when it comes to these suits, because if one piece of the puzzle is missing and the jury does not find the defendant responsible, the law firm would have put out man hours and money that they may not get back if they are on a contigency basis. Not to mention horrible PR if they appear to be badgering the Anthonys.

Let's look at the suit against KC-JohnM is being so thorough that he does not only want to show that KC mislabeled Zenaida, falsley accused her or embarrassed her-He wants to show that KC lied a malicious lie. An informed malicious lie. Informed because KC knew that NO Zenaida kidnapped her baby. Informed because KC knew there was no baby to kidnap.

Can he get that deep with CA and GA as far as showing that they lied about Zenaida? I think so, but how much risk is involved in whether a jury believes it? Maybe a jury will believe that CA & GA were on anti-depressants and not so responsible, or maybe a jury will think it's all KC's fault, why blame CA/GA for what KC told them? Right now, it has to be a business decision, IMO. Maybe a little PR, too-Maybe the Morgan firm does not feel it is the right time to go after the Anthonys, maybe Zenaida is as compassionate as Yuri Melich has been-dunno.

Thank you. IIRC wasn't it Cindy who was pointing the finger at ZFG as the nanny who had stolen Caylee?

Thank you. IIRC wasn't it Cindy who was pointing the finger at ZFG as the nanny who had stolen Caylee?

IIRC, yes. I think that KC had looked at the picture of Zenaida and stated that she was not the nanny, but then Cindy went on TV and stated that the nanny, Zenaida F-G, lived in _______. (can't remember the name of the city, but it was where Morgan's Zenaida lived). Cindy perpetuated a lie, even after KC said it wasn't the one.

IIRC, yes. I think that KC had looked at the picture of Zenaida and stated that she was not the nanny, but then Cindy went on TV and stated that the nanny, Zenaida F-G, lived in _______. (can't remember the name of the city, but it was where Morgan's Zenaida lived). Cindy perpetuated a lie, even after KC said it wasn't the one.

Was it Kissimmee?

Exactly-And Morgan/Mitnik told CA as much. Now, actually suing CA could be a little tougher, M & M would have to bring a preponderance of evidence that shows that CA knew it was a lie because she knew there was no Zenaida.

Of course, many of us believe that is the case, CA did not believe there was a Zenaida, and in fact may have known Caylee was dead, but she kept up the act alongside KC.

Also factor in whether Zenaida would want to sue them, Mr. Morgan can't act on her behalf without her consent. Maybe she will be ready to let it go after she gets through with KC. Also, these days Mr. Morgan has a new lawyer at his firm that is all the buzz (gag, not a fan of rinos myself)...that may have him a bit distracted once this case is over, or maybe allow him more of the liesure time he has earned!

In my fantasy world, Zenaida and her bird-flippin, glasses-pushin cruisaders would slay them all with lawsuits of steel! Okay, getting carried away...

Thank you. For a moment there I was afraid that my brain had finally fried.

Wouldn't you think the real ZF-G's defamation case would be stronger now that the defense is admitting there is no other Zanny the Nanny to finger???
I.E. essentially by naming her, Casey was directly framing her,because she couldn't say, "no it was some other ZF-G"!???:waitasec:
Okay. here's the answer to my question:
What does Kenney Baden’s comment mean to Morgan’s case?
“Our trial is in August. It’s probably not admissible,” Morgan said. “I have to figure out if I can get it into evidence. My case — I think we’re going to win. By the time the case goes to trial, Casey will be on death row, in jail or free, one of those three. In her best scenario, if she’s free, she’d still have to face us in a civil trial. The burden is much less for us. No matter what, she’s going down in our case.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-anthony-john-morgan-reacts-to-nanny-lie.html

I'm hoping he adds CA/GA to the lawsuit. We knew they were both lying under oath during depositions at his office. They are so used to lying about this case and doing everything they can to obstruct LE I hope Mr Morgan can include them in this case. Zenaida deserves all she can get from this trash family.

I'm hoping he adds CA/GA to the lawsuit. We knew they were both lying under oath during depositions at his office. They are so used to lying about this case and doing everything they can to obstruct LE I hope Mr Morgan can include them in this case. Zenaida deserves all she can get from this trash family.
Oh yeah! I directly watched Cindy slander her on Larry King Live!

04/20/2011 Witness List --EXPERT WITNESS LIST

Here is a new entry on the Clerk of Courts records for the ZFG/Morgan Civil Case. I'm wondering what "experts" would be called in this case?

:rocker:

I agree. And not only does Zenaida deserve all she can get from the A's, but the entire Anthony Family owe her a PUBLIC APOLOGY -- but we know that will not happen :(

I was reading CA's depo in Zenaida's case just yesterday. CA's "stories," "inconsistencies" and "outright lies" in that deposition are just absolutely OUTRAGEOUS as well as totally UNBELIEVABLE !

CA's "belligerent attitude" during this deposition was appalling ! Her repeated "insults" to ZG's attorney was outright nasty and "insulting" to this attorney's intelligence ...

CA needs to STOP trying "to cover" and "lie" for her incarcerated daughter and accept the fact that ICA killed her granddaughter and that ICA is a "pathological liar" ...

Cindy is totally aware of what she is doing ... "anything" to protect ICA ... But she DOES NOT fool me !

:cow::cow::cow:

Oh yeah! I directly watched Cindy slander her on Larry King Live!

And, Cindy and George have the financial asssets from all of the media interviews, photos, video's and other generated income directly related to this case that ZFG could go after.

And, Cindy and George have the financial asssets from all of the media interviews, photos, video's and other generated income directly related to this case that ZFG could go after.

and the Foundation they set up in Caylee's name....:sick:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3