**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont get the whole suit thing anyway.

there are many ZFG's out there should all of them line up and sue Casey?

I think this woman just wanted to hop on the Caylee Money train !

I do understand where you are coming from, but this is not just any ZFG. It's the ZFG that applied to live at Sawgrass Apartments. It is the ZFG with children that have names that KC said were Zenaida's so-called roomates. It is also the ZFG with the NY license plates that was interviewed by police because of her possible connection to Caylee's disappearance. Just like everyone KC has come into contact, ZFG has lost a piece of her life. KC is finally getting her dose of reality that she seems to have eluded for the past 22 years.

Casey was shown a photo of this ZG and said it was not the same "ZG" who "abducted" Caylee. So why doesn't Casey just answer the question in the suit the same way and it'll be over with? :confused: I don't understand the counter-suit either.

That is what I was wondering. If this Zaneida isn't the "nanny", then why doesn't KC just answer the stinkin' questions? Good Grief....

Good point...what is with that counter-suit anyway...IF this isn't the "nanny" that took little Caylee? :rolleyes:

I do understand where you are coming from, but this is not just any ZFG. It's the ZFG that applied to live at Sawgrass Apartments. It is the ZFG with children that have names that KC said were Zenaida's so-called roomates. It is also the ZFG with the NY license plates that was interviewed by police because of her possible connection to Caylee's disappearance. Just like everyone KC has come into contact, ZFG has lost a piece of her life. KC is finally getting her dose of reality that she seems to have eluded for the past 22 years.

Didnt she lose her job ? so she should sue her employer for wrong dismissal

I just see far too many people making money off Caylees death and it makes me so sad
ZFG didn't lose a part of her life in fact i bet she;s loving the attention being splashed all over the media in the Casey Circus, a little bit of her excitement to her probably very dull life !

Tonight LP said that ZG has recently been in the hospital and is living in a shelter. She can't have much money to pay her lawyer to go after KC. Is he just planning to take a chunk of anything they may get from KC?

I just see far too many people making money off Caylees death and it makes me so sad
ZFG didn't lose a part of her life in fact i bet she;s loving the attention being splashed all over the media in the Casey Circus, a little bit of her excitement to her probably very dull life !
Maybe she liked her dull life. I know I would like mine without being thrust into the Anthony fiasco. I consider that she may be distraught over her name being associated with a murder of a two year old that she has never met.

IMO, she is another victim of Casey.

I think her life is anything but dull. IIRC she's a single mother with no home, no job...trying to provide for her children. I bet she would relish "dull". JMO

That is what I was wondering. If this Zaneida isn't the "nanny", then why doesn't KC just answer the stinkin' questions? Good Grief....

Good point...what is with that counter-suit anyway...IF this isn't the "nanny" that took little Caylee? :rolleyes:

I'm not a lawyer, but if KC said that this ZFG isn't the ZFG, wouldn't that cause this ZFG to win the case?

Also, I don't think KC was taking advice when she counter sued. I think she was telling them what she wanted and they followed her instructions. I think that has been so all along. I believe her atty wanted to make a plea deal and KC said NO. I think she is now trying to throw the case out because aggression didn't work. I find it to be typical KC. In your face aggression and if that doesn't work, it becomes, "I don't want to talk to you," as she dismisses you altoghter. What she doesn't get yet is she's playing with the big boys now, and they don't play like mommy and daddy. jmo

:clap::clap::clap: ITA. I hope the judge tosses it out, as it really is a "frivolous" lawsuit IMO. I'm sure the good people of FL are getting a bit testy over the rising tab this case is already costing them. Add a few frivolous lawsuits on top of that and FL tax payers will be forking over mega $$$$ by the time this case is complete.

Hi all! Lets not forget the Zenaida Gonzales that is 22 years old with a New York address, (both Casey's claims in her description), that was picked up on a traffic violation with Casey's best friend Annie D. on 05/24/08. There are court records on this. Also Annie D's police interview is one of the very few that has not been released to the public.

I think the Zenaida Gonzales suining Anthoney is trying to make money that's it. Anthony and the attorneys have said more than once to LE and others that she IS NOT the Zenaida Gonzales. What the heck more does this Zenaida Gonzales want other than fame and money. Just my thoughts.

There is already an entire thread dedicated to the info you are discussing here (the tickets). Some pretty dedicated sleuthers have been working on it since Blinks post first came out.

Look, the bottom line is all the info KC gave to LE pointed to this as being the ZFG and that is why LE contacted her and informed her that she was implicated in a kidnapping. She received death threats. She did lose her job over it and she was an at-will employee so she has no right to sue her former employer. This is not about money--KC doesn't have any--she is judgment proof. This is about exactly what she says it's about--clearing her name in a court of law. Keep in mind, not everyone follows this case as closely as those on this forum. As for the dismissal motion, it's not that easy to go in immediately after you are served with a lawsuit and move for a dismissal. You have to have legal grounds to do so. If the complaint states a cause of action on its face you can't move for a dismissal until you have evidence outside of the pleading sufficient to move for a dismissal. Re the law of defamation--you don't have to be positively identified for a COA for defamation to lie. If you put enough facts out there that would make a reasonable person believe that Madame X is the person you are referring to then COA will lie. KC did so. Accusing someone of a crime is defamatory per se. Damages are presumed. The court will not dismiss the case.

Is there another ZFG that applied to live at Sawgrass Apartments and drove a car with NY tags, interviewed by LE and hunted down by the media because of the above stated connections?
Curious.....why are you so so angry at ZFG? She did lose a part of her life, her privacy plus having to defend herself.......I have more but will go to another thread because I don't want to get timed out

Look, the bottom line is all the info KC gave to LE pointed to this as being the ZFG and that is why LE contacted her and informed her that she was implicated in a kidnapping. She received death threats. She did lose her job over it and she was an at-will employee so she has no right to sue her former employer. This is not about money--KC doesn't have any--she is judgment proof. This is about exactly what she says it's about--clearing her name in a court of law. Keep in mind, not everyone follows this case as closely as those on this forum. As for the dismissal motion, it's not that easy to go in immediately after you are served with a lawsuit and move for a dismissal. You have to have legal grounds to do so. If the complaint states a cause of action on its face you can't move for a dismissal until you have evidence outside of the pleading sufficient to move for a dismissal. Re the law of defamation--you don't have to be positively identified for a COA for defamation to lie. If you put enough facts out there that would make a reasonable person believe that Madame X is the person you are referring to then COA will lie. KC did so. Accusing someone of a crime is defamatory per se. Damages are presumed. The court will not dismiss the case.

:clap:

Good. I hope they do throw this Civil Suit Out. What Exactly is ZFG gonna get from KC anyhow. She doesnt have anything. Maybe the White Sunglasses and the Pontiac. But she doesnt even own the car.
This is so stupid.
Take for Instance the case with Susan Smith. She said a Black Man did it. So did that mean every black man couldnt hold a job and could file a Civil Suit againest her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Couldn't have said it better myself...ITA!!!

I think she is looking for "fame" also..MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY!!!!!

Plus the fact she says she cant get no job because of this, she will soon not be able to get no job after making a fool out of herself.:eek::devil:

Just my thoughts!

umm, who?

:clap::clap::clap: ITA. I hope the judge tosses it out, as it really is a "frivolous" lawsuit IMO. I'm sure the good people of FL are getting a bit testy over the rising tab this case is already costing them. Add a few frivolous lawsuits on top of that and FL tax payers will be forking over mega $$$$ by the time this case is complete.

Ok I'm back........IMO you are angry at the wrong person - this person was living her life minding her own business driving around in her NY tagged car checking out the Sawgrass Apartments -

Thank You - You are very diplomatic - :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree no one should be falsly accused of something that ultimetly affects their life. But one thing you have to ask is if you remove the ZG factor from the case, what has Anthony lied about? I can only think of one thing; Working at Universal Studios. There may be others but that is all I remember.

Casey Anthony lied about where she left her daughter who turned up murdered...

not wanting to step on ur toes but respectfully disagreeing here...no one falsely accused this woman of anything, casey even said herself that this was not the nanny...end of story....:blowkiss:

I guess I don't understand why none of the A's will go forward with their depositions and say she isn't the one who babysat Caylee. It seems that this could be resolved very simply.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back