Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who owned that blue car? ie male or female? I just can't get out of my mind the video fottage of that woman at the letterbox at Nigelaines house. We ascertained from people who knew TM well enough that it wasn't TM. But this woman who i thought said to EBC as they were embracing before she left "Thank you for your support" or something like that. Could she be the former business partner and drive the blue Honda? Owed some money so helped out once learning the deed was done?

Or if that woman has no connection to anything, at least the reported sighting of the blue car may now be able to be connected to someone. I think many of us assumed it might have been a silver car mistaken for blue at night time.

Yes I thought the silver may have shown up blue somehow or been mistaken. I recall you mentioning that strange incident at the letterbox. I don't know if there's a connection or not. "Thank you for your support (keeping my name out of it?)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_breeze
So, I've been thinking about the blood and hair found in the car. From a perhaps different point of view, and from what we know:

How does QPS tie in this blood spatter to the murder of Allison?
How does QPS know that the blood is not from an earlier/previous incident?
How does QPS tie in a strand of hair, found in a car that belonged to the
victim, to the circumstances of her murder?

You cannot tell how old a blood spatter might be, can you??? The strand of hair could have been left at anytime, for any number of reasons??? Allison herself could have folded the seats down to transport something in the car?? And nicked her knuckles or something??? (Been there, done that)

For me, these are not pieces of evidence that help to convince me that the car was part of the murder or evidence of removal of a body. Not yet, not at this time.

Fire away!
I guess we do know that they had only had the car for six/eight weeks I think? Short period of time to get blood on a car in two places in that time. And I think in unlikely areas. But possible? Yes. Likely? And as her hair may have just been colored, maybe thy can tell that due to chemical residue but just MOO

Seemed like a fair bit of blood and most of it was in the far back area on the wheel mounts - basically an area that is used as a boot (trunk) and unusual for blood to be found in that manner from such things as a nosebleed or cut hand or something.

I agree, the hair must be significant due to chemical residue, or maybe it was stuck in congealed blood. Another thought I had was - maybe police did notice what looked like fresh blood in some part of the car, although it had been cleaned maybe something was missed.

Hopefully there is still a lot more information to come that will explain the police confidence about the blood. I'm still a bit confused about how blood can be on both sides of the car unless there was damage to hands and feet, or head and feet.

Yes I thought the silver may have shown up blue somehow or been mistaken. I recall you mentioning that strange incident at the letterbox. I don't know if there's a connection or not. "Thank you for your support (keeping my name out of it?)"

Yes - or "Thank you for your support (NBC helping with body disposal and EBC knowing and pledging not to reveal anything)"

she wasnt rostered on for tuckshop duty that day - i doubt she was there unless she was filling in for someone who was sick possibly. i cant link to the newsletter due to pc issues but go to the BSS site, go to newsletters and then the march one issue 10 -includes roster details

can anyone provide a link to the affidavit from june 19?

Cheers for that mumof2,
Sounds like you're right. Just read through this link again where is says-

"the mum on tuckshop the first Tuesday of every month"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/tears-for-girl-next-door/story-fn6ck45n-1226347238522

I think I get the worm this morning, have been awake since 4am, nice and peaceful though at this hour, and yay I have about 7 pages to read :coffeews:

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits :shush:

I think I get the worm this morning, have been awake since 4am, nice and peaceful though at this hour, and yay I have about 7 pages to read :coffeews:

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits :shush:

Wabbits or caterpiwwars? :floorlaugh:

Yes and correct I agree.......hope the alleged murderer HAS to be there and face all....says he is due to appear....but "precious" of course gets his own way so we never know...ggrrrrr

Lol Berry, you're post made me think of Gollum - this clip is rather apt, especially between 40 and 60 second mark...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs[/ame]

Just prior to Allison's disappearance the kids had been on 2 weeks hols for Easter break. Holiday periods always put parents under so much pressure. I just can't help but wonder if things started escalating during that period. What was going on - was GBC resentful of having to pull his weight? Was TM resentful that GBC couldn't spend as much time with her, because he had responsibilities at home? Did TM feel Allison was getting precious holiday time that she wanted to have with GBC? Was she putting more and more pressure onto him - hence asking hin to tell Allison she would be at the conference?

Just thinking aloud about "Why did it all happen then?".

Morning mouse detective and everyone else

I'm off to the Eumundi Markets for the day - have a lovely Saturday and catch y'all later :)

I always thought that EBC would be safe from involvement IMO, under 'Spousal Privilege' should the face-call be a key piece of evidence. Under Spousal Privilege NBC could/would have refused to implicate/incriminate her in 'The Call '(or events thereafter) pleading Spousal Privilege. This was overturned in the High Court 30th .Nov. 2011.Talk about luck......or not.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-11-30/court-overturns-womans-right-to-spousal-privilege/3705050

The High Court has found there is no common law right to spousal privilege, when considering whether a woman from Queensland's Gold Coast could refuse to give evidence that may incriminate her husband.

I don't think this would apply to withholding evidence that would implicate her son though, in any event....

Since Summer_Breeze's question re the bloodstain, I went looking for answers. There are a few ways to determine the age of the blood stain apparently:

http://www.enotes.com/time-death-reference/time-death

There's also an ELISA test to determine if the blood is ante-mortem or post-mortem blood.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7861641

BJ - my information comes from a haematologist, who said that there was no test to determine the age of blood found at a crime scene.

That ELISA test is interesting. Good sleuthing.

Cheers

Sorry to appear so ignorant, but I am asking about 5ETTLE, which has been mentioned here already. It was mentioned that his one of GBC's business partners had that plate, and I know it was on a blue Honda, possibly a HRV. It's the blue Honda I'm asking about. Small blue 4WD sound familiar people? Think about it. That is the car I'm looking for.

I guess I wasn't all bad though. I got the Prado right. I knew it was SETTLED, but I didn't know Captiva no longer had ALLISON, so thank you for putting that out there. I didn't remember reading that here.

I am still looking for information about the owner of the blue Honda 5ETTLE. When did they pull out of the business and are they still friendly with the BCs. I know they were friendly in January '11, but have lost track after that.

Hi Woof, in answer to your earlier question about the former business partners, I recall in one of the very early threads a poster mentioned that the female former partner despises GBC and felt ripped off by him, or words to that effect. Does anyone else recall this? The poor woman was named here as a possible mistress too which was completely wrong. I don't know anything about the former male partner or the blue car.

Ok, here goes again ;)
Facts:

• Prado had ALLISON and C21 stickers all around - for years (abc mostly drove)
  • Black Lexus had SETTLED - for years (gbc mostly drove)
approx. 1 month before tragedy new configuration and up to tragedy:

• Prado gets SETTLED, c21 stickers removed from everywhere except on back (gbc mostly drove)
  • Black Lexus disappears
  • Silver Captiva on the scene with new std. issue QLD plates (only ever saw ABC driving)
  • ALLISON's plates not around
I don't have any information on the blue vehicle.

Is it strange that the ALLISON plates were not transferred to the captiva, one month before the tragedy? Would it have been much more expensive to continue using those plates?

BJ - my information comes from a haematologist, who said that there was no test to determine the age of blood found at a crime scene.

That ELISA test is interesting. Good sleuthing.Cheers

Morning all.
Based on the credible info supplied by MANI,a Forensic Haematologist working at the John Tonge centre would probably know if the above tests were reliable or not - afterall they would employ the experts in this area, so good sleuthing MANI and BJSLEUTH. IMO.

Hi Woof, in answer to your earlier question about the former business partners, I recall in one of the very early threads a poster mentioned that the female former partner despises GBC and felt ripped off by him, or words to that effect. Does anyone else recall this? The poor woman was named here as a possible mistress too which was completely wrong. I don't know anything about the former male partner or the blue car.

Hi Thinking - I remember her being named but not about her despising him.
Interesting. So she felt ripped off, hmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214