Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO something does not add up here. The husband said he saw his wife last watching TV at 10.00 pm. Neighbours reported hearing the screams around 10.00pm. She can't be in two places at once.
However, this does not discount the terror heard in the night piercing screams of a female in imminent danger - enough to rouse people out of their houses. We just don't know where to 'fit' this piece of the puzzle yet IMO.
i thought it was pretty clear that the tv watching at 10 pm was all BS, typical of this guy

I agree with you there. My father was a Freemason, as was my husband (in his youth) and his father and grandfather and they were all fine upstanding citizens and good Christian people, involved with helping those in need and the community at large. I never agreed with the Boys club mentality of decades ago but they now have a female sector/affiliation I am told.

Thanks Mothergoose.

There seem to be many fundementalist "Christians' out there who are apparently consumed by the belief that Freemasonry is "satanic".

I attended a doctor on the Gold Coast once who exemplified this.

He suddenly stood up one day during my appointment with him, and started to pray over me that I would be relieved of the evil after effects of my grandfather's membership of the Freemasons!!

I was gobsmacked. That was my last appointment with that particular doctor, lol

:waitasec:

JMO MOO

Partner and I just did our wills. Fascinating in terms of ABC and GBC. I don't know what their setup was but a couple of things came up that stuck with me.
It is usual to put your partner as executor (and then have secondary executors in case). If any of these are an accountant you can direct that they will finalise your tax and accounts. However, if any of these are bankrupt they cannot. I am not sure if they can't be executor if they are bankrupt, or if they just can't finalise your financials.

By the way, we are Christians, Freemasonry is not a religion.
Freemasonry supports religion, and is far from indifferent to religion it expects each member to follow his own faith.

Exactly. If they can raise $500K for bond in any form [cash, real property or other security], then they can pay legal bills. I do not think this practice would act pro bono for their services in this matter. This case could extend for three years!

The high profile exposure is a bonus, and would likely be appreciated by the practice, but I am very confident that their services will be paid for. It is not uncommon for legal practices, in high net worth matters, to lodge a caveat on a client's property [as security for payment of legal fees in the long term].

:scale:

“I prefer by far the warmth and softness to mere brilliancy and coldness. Some people remind me of sharp dazzling diamonds. Valuable but lifeless and loveless. Others, of the simplest field flowers, with hearts full of dew and with all the tints of celestial beauty reflected in their modest petals.”
― Anaïs Nin, The Early Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 2: 1920-1923

Thanks Southside Mum
I once was a witness in a high profile case where the barrister for the defence was Des Sturgess - a man who took on high profile cases and usually won. However he declined to follow the case through and only went as far as the Mention. A duty solicitor took over then, I think. Anyway rumour at the time was the Des Sturgess didn't like to lose, and it was obvious that the defendant was going down. It doesn't do their reputation any good to be on the losing team. So I can't see GBC's legal eagles hanging around for long, especially if they aren't getting paid.:jail:

Thanks Southside Mum
I once was a witness in a high profile case where the barrister for the defence was Des Sturgess - a man who took on high profile cases and usually won. However he declined to follow the case through and only went as far as the Mention. A duty solicitor took over then, I think. Anyway rumour at the time was the Des Sturgess didn't like to lose, and it was obvious that the defendant was going down. It doesn't do their reputation any good to be on the losing team. So I can't see GBC's legal eagles hanging around for long, especially if they aren't getting paid.:jail:

Unless they think he is innocent, in which case the information they have may be leading them to assume they can get him released.

Thanks Southside Mum
if i am not mistaken didnt Des assist the prosecution in the Chamberlain case

By the way, we are Christians, Freemasonry is not a religion.
Freemasonry supports religion, and is far from indifferent to religion it expects each member to follow his own faith.

I used the word good Christian as in defining someone who is off good intention to fellow human beings.As when I witness someone doing a good or charitable deed I think "What a good Christian person he/she is." I am fully aware that The Freemasonry is not a religion.

Each religion/group has their own definition of "Christian" that agrees with their own beliefs about the nature of Jesus, God, church tradition, written text, evolved theology, the cultures in which they are implanted, etc. There appears to be no way to compromise on a single definition that is acceptable to all.

Amee thanks for that - I was saying to Minni that I thought he had been seen before midnight as I was trying to figure out how that connected with the 12.30am phone conversation......cheers

not sure I should have re posted this now. The FB page has made a big headline out it and have changed the times :( :maddening:

Someone on one of the FB pages has just written how someone from another forum has just put 2 & 2 together about something she saw that night... 19th April. Goes on to say about the commotion , doors open etc... sounds like {forget who now} the post on here yesterday?

Yep it was jools...

#842 07-08-2012, 07:21 PM
jools
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makara
BBM:

Hey Jools, do you remember what type of vehicle is was and what do you mean by commotion? A brawl, someone collapsed?
Hi, of course at the time I just felt relieved that it was on the other side of the road, and since I realised it was 'that day" (earlier today) I have been trying to remember details. I think it was a light, possibly white-coloured 'transit-type' van. The commotion was a number of people- male- and doors open, or possibly opening and closing; there appeared to be some form of aggravation, like possibly shouting, and I recall a lot of movement. But I had music playing and didn't hear it. I also in retrospect think it might have either been next to the bus stop or just past it, going off the roundabout on Moggill Road towards Brisbane, and got the impression there might have been a partial obstruction to traffic flow. This was to my right as I drove past, and mostly in my peripheral vision, as I was looking straight ahead, and if anything looking left as I approached the roundabout, preparing to drive onto it, and then to take the first exit.
As at the time I had no idea it might be significant I didn't try to remember anything, but definitely recall the location, though not with precision, the type of vehicle, a number of males, and commotion/ aggravation.
I have told the police a little earlier. Don't want to waste their time, but hope it may help them in some way.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8126470&highlight=jools#post8126470

Unless they think he is innocent, in which case the information they have may be leading them to assume they can get him released.
that could be so but it may well be different when the defence gets the prosecutions evidence, my bet is there will be lawyers bolting to the hills MOO

Wasn't Des Sturgess the DPP in Qld some years back?

Yes I think so before he went to the private bar . and i am pretty sure he assisted in the NT on Chamberlain case. i thought they called him in for his expertise

if i am not mistaken didnt Des assist the prosecution in the Chamberlain case

Wasn't Des Sturgess the DPP in Qld some years back?

Before his appointment as the first Director of Public Prosecutions for Queensland in 1984, Des Sturgess had established a well-earned reputation as the best defence counsel at the Queensland Bar. Like John Mortimer’s literary creation, Horace Rumpole, Sturgess ‘never prosecuted’.

On one occasion during the 1980s, however, he did assume the role of prosecuting counsel–or, rather, ‘counsel assisting the Coroner’–in the notorious Azaria Chamberlain inquest in the Northern Territory. Sturgess did so at the request of Paul Everingham, the then Chief Minister of the Northern Territory and an old friend.

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/corpo...s/1980s-des-sturgess-a-prosecutor-or-defender

Before his appointment as the first Director of Public Prosecutions for Queensland in 1984, Des Sturgess had established a well-earned reputation as the best defence counsel at the Queensland Bar. Like John Mortimer’s literary creation, Horace Rumpole, Sturgess ‘never prosecuted’.

On one occasion during the 1980s, however, he did assume the role of prosecuting counsel–or, rather, ‘counsel assisting the Coroner’–in the notorious Azaria Chamberlain inquest in the Northern Territory. Sturgess did so at the request of Paul Everingham, the then Chief Minister of the Northern Territory and an old friend.

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/corpo...s/1980s-des-sturgess-a-prosecutor-or-defender
that clears that up you are a genius marlywings

Morning all

Had a late start this morning as i was up half the night sleuthing NBC. Found a few more companies.

There was also another one called Homehound.com.au ran by NBC and EBC which essentially was a real estate Internet company but also offered Company mortgages and Mortgage refinancing.

Strange that Alcar's trading name is Better Cash Flow & Asset Management Services! You think that GBC would have been given some free advice? But than again NGB also was into marriage counselling so again it was another highly questionable set up.

All IMOO

Thanks for this interesting info Rational.

I wonder what ALCAR stood for (ie how they came up with that name).

Also, I see that homehound.com.au is still operating - are we presuming they sold it, or...?

Sorry I know it is tedious but I cannot get the car thing out of my head.

I have always assumed that on the Thursday night Allison was home last as she was at the hairdresser, and she would have parked behind GBC. But if GBC wanted to make it look like suicide he somehow had to get her body and car to where he wanted to go. But he also needed someone else to drive him back in that case.

Could it be possible that the cars were parked the other way around and GBC had to go and pick up GBC from the busstop (so no one saw his car). So GBC parks Allison's car at the show ground. Goes and picks up NBC, and maybe even picks up another car on the way from another 'friend'. They come back, GBC parks his car at home, picks up Allison's car and with the assustance if NBC loads the body in the car (maybe if she was actually knocked unconscious in the garden or somewhere closeby, hence the drag mark rumours Minni referred to) and drives to Kholo Creek.

Although having looked though some of the previous threads I lean more towards the Wirrabarra Road theory and Allison having been dislodged by the rising water because of the rain, and believe it is a miracle that she didn't end up washed into the Brisbane River.

Just MOO

It would be nice to see some new evidence released, it might stop all the false rumours etc flying about from forum to forum.

The Freemason thing, I believe it is archaic and if I was of a mind to object(but I really don't care) I would stamp my foot about it and demand equality.

One of the many charms and attractions of Freemasonry is its adherence to its ancient customs and traditions. In our ever-changing world the stability of our Masonic traditions, offer a tranquility and peace that is almost unique in a society where change is so often confused with improvement. One of these traditions dates back to the time of the operative masons when the physical work of a stonemason was so severe as to render it impossible for woman. The stonemasons trade also required men to travel long distances away from home and live closely together in a communal dwelling (the lodge). This tradition has been carried into the speculative masonry or Freemasonry of today. Although the passage of time has changed the attitudes and physical capabilities of both men and woman, Freemasonry passionately clings to all its traditions because the stable and unchanging nature of the fraternity is, in essence, one of the major points of difference with Freemasonry in comparison to other organisations. Any fundamental change to the traditions of Freemasonry will alter it to a point where it ceases to be Freemasonry and becomes something else. We believe that Freemasonry is needed by society more now than ever before to offer peace and stability to a world of hectic and often frightening changes in moral values and personal behaviours.

Freemasonry is an international fraternity embracing a diverse range of cultures operating under individual Grand Lodges. To gain agreement on any fundamental change is not only undesirable but also unimaginably complex and difficult.

Yes I agree.......as my husband said "Why on earth would a woman want to join the male domain of Freemasons?" Not me for sure. On the other hand one could conclude by the description above that such a change would somehow " Fundamentally change tradition to a point where it ceases to become Freemasonry." with the acceptance of women. The fundamental change would be to accept that nowadays stone masonary is not gender specific, which seems to be the fundamental issue they are clinging to.I know a female stonemason , a female bricklayer, (a female mechanic a female truck driver on the mines etc. etc.) Because Freemasons was initally founded by stone masons (male) presents weak argument, in my opinion ,no matter how ingrained this sexist ideology may be. I so get annoyed when women are excluded from anything I'm afraid. It's not necessarily that I want to belong .....It's that we should all have a chioce whether we want to or not. MOO

Amee thanks for that - I was saying to Minni that I thought he had been seen before midnight as I was trying to figure out how that connected with the 12.30am phone conversation......cheers[/QUOTE

not sure I should have re posted this now. The FB page has made a big headline out it and have changed the times :( :maddening:

Amee, thank you for doing the search.......anyone could go back and look for it if they wanted so don't you worry about it. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr