Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just quietly, i got in my car yesterday and thought, 'oh my god, what a pigsty' haha there was a macca's coffee cup and a can of fanta in the drink holders.....wet tshirts and shorts from taking the boys to the beach OVER A WEEK AGO, sand everywhere and dog hairs too!! plus a bunch of other stuff!! looks like I have some cleaning to do (after WS of course!)

My car is a disgraceful mess. On the positive side, the car mats are clean because there is so much stuff on them. One day I'll clean it out. Probably the day I trade it in.

Or, if it's ever spotless, be suspicious. :) I may have been destroying evidence.

Re my post on the bottom of page 31 - if you pause the video at 1.02 you can see where they are describing the area the screams were reportedly heard. The image I attached above is based on that map. You will see where I have labelled "screams" is the location as reported in the video - roughly around the intersection of Melaleuca Place. Mounted police entered the area on the map where Winrock does a sharp left and becomes Kailua.

Not at all, fellow sleuth. The car I am looking for is a dark blue Honda (possibly HRV) with 5ETTLE on the plates. I found a pic of it in some flood cleanup photos of Jan 11, parked outside BC Seniors house.

The car belonged (past tense) to one of GBC's business partners. I am tracking both it and the plates, to see if they have parted company. One poster reported that when the partner left the business in Dec 11, the plates were handed back to GBC. I am trying to ascertain what's happened to both. The police report of a dark blue small 4WD sparked my interest.

Aha do I scent someone possibly changing plates at some stage or are you following the "blue car" which was seen with lights dimmed tailgating the white 4wd? Shhh me if best kept quiet.

Aha do I scent someone possibly changing plates at some stage or are you following the "blue car" which was seen with lights dimmed tailgating the white 4wd? Shhh me if best kept quiet.

I am open to both possibilities. But I believe that the most likely explanation for that 'blue car' is that it was the Captiva. Silver can look blue at night. On the other hand, it doesn't pay to categorically state that yet, since police haven't released any details on the plates of those two cars.

That is why I'm sleuthing this car and plates. EDIT: I should also add that this information has been given to the police.

My car is a disgraceful mess. On the positive side, the car mats are clean because there is so much stuff on them. One day I'll clean it out. Probably the day I trade it in.

Or, if it's ever spotless, be suspicious. :) I may have been destroying evidence.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oh you just made my day...laughing out loud, lucky no one is here to see me...I look insane.....at least Im not talking to photos.

yet. :D

Im thinking of starting a group where we can meet once a month. You are all invited. Im going to call it WSAnon

LOL....awwwww that's lovely....wish I lived near you all

I am open to both possibilities. But I believe that the most likely explanation for that 'blue car' is that it was the Captiva. Silver can look blue at night. On the other hand, it doesn't pay to categorically state that yet, since police haven't released any details on the plates of those two cars.

That is why I'm sleuthing this car and plates.

Watch for personalised plates sale mate, as no doubt they'll be cashing in stuff to finance those expensive pin-striped suited blokes.

Thanks Rumour
This is a great map. It would be great if we had another which show where the house is with Scraps the dog going crazy.

According to reports the neighbour with Scrap the dog adjoined GBC property and with Church on one side and Child Care on the other that only leaves the rear boundary. I assume these were the same people interviewed 3 times on Friday 20th re alleged disturbance heard the night of 19th when Scrap was barking.

have been searching for ages, can anyone find the link that actually says where on Rafting Ground Road the screams were heard? Marlywings,thanks, I've looked through the links you provided, and Makara, your maps and opinions are greatly appreciated, but RG Rd. is long,& all I could find is a neighbor who said she didn't "think" it was Allison... Can't find an exact location.

p.s. I am realising that I am not a good sleuth, and should not be a detective if I ever grow up.

Aaaw, I'm sure you're a perfectly good sleuth.

Re my post on the bottom of page 31 - if you pause the video at 1.02 you can see where they are describing the area the screams were reportedly heard. The image I attached above is based on that map. You will see where I have labelled "screams" is the location as reported in the video - roughly around the intersection of Melaleuca Place. Mounted police entered the area on the map where Winrock does a sharp left and becomes Kailua.

I don't think that's right, though. They don't "report that screams were heard there" - that is just a subtitle of "Screams Reported" - I don't think the placement on the graphic is supposed to be where they were heard. I'm pretty sure the screams were heard along Rees Way and the creekside parklands, just inside the main entrance to Huntingdon. And that would fit with that "Hot Zone" on the police map. And nowhere do they talk about Melaleuca Place or Winrock St.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

haha me too...I blab on a lot, but its just recently occurred to me that I am the worst linker on this forum!!!
I swear I would have got a lot more distinctions etc in uni if I had just learned how to reference! I hated it then and I hate it now

Ah Minni, I doubt you're the worst... remember there's always me. :floorlaugh:

Thanks Rumour
This is a great map. It would be great if we had another which show where the house is with Scraps the dog going crazy.

Rational ...photo of scraps with house in background...on GoogleEarth that house, going by the roof shape, seems to be the one across the road from BC's...

985777-baden-clay.jpg

brookfield house 2.jpg

RS, sorry, and thanks for your reply. I don't mean to nit pick, but I've watched that link a few times, and it still doesn't say EXACTLY where screams were heard, only " ...on Rafting Ground Road, approx. 2 Km from allison's home..." No where does it say Rees Way, Winrock S, or Melaleuca.. I drive R G Rd. too many times a day. To me knowing exactly where the screams were heard might make a difference.

I think lots of people have discounted the screams, but maybe because Joanna Yesberg said" I think that was related to the teenagers, personally"

The other shot I posted last night...scraps house doesn't appear to me to be any of those at back of BC house...

BC house.jpg

Im thinking of starting a group where we can meet once a month. You are all invited. Im going to call it WSAnon

Hahahhahaha - for the obsessed no doubt - can we bring Pina Coladas?

I don't think that's right, though. They don't "report that screams were heard there" - that is just a subtitle of "Screams Reported" - I don't think the placement on the graphic is supposed to be where they were heard. I'm pretty sure the screams were heard along Rees Way and the creekside parklands, just inside the main entrance to Huntingdon. And that would fit with that "Hot Zone" on the police map. And nowhere do they talk about Melaleuca Place or Winrock St.

If you pause the video at 1.02 where it says screams reported it has an arrow attached pointing to where I am saying. That location also ties in with a property belonging to a person with the same surname as the lady mentioned in that interview. I do not believe that Rees Way has ever been mentioned in MSM in regard to screams - only poster 543 if I am correct. I personally saw the mounted police and the timing was consistent with when the people contacted police to say what they heard on the Thursday night.

Yes we will ll be very suspicious if you get all your nude dollies lined up in the boot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13