Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Minni, I doubt you're the worst... remember there's always me. :floorlaugh:

I can count on one finger how many links I publish!!!! Definitely not a referencer!

I have wanted to comment on the (not barking) but HOWLING dog/s ,but haven't so far as I was afraid I would be laughed off the forum. When I was small my grandfather who coincidentally lived in Gold Creek Rd. Brookfield used to say to me , when he heard a dog howl at night "Oh listen there pumpkin....someone's must be dying or dead". I dismissed it a poppycock/superstition until he turned out to be right on one occasion (that I know of.) On a personal note , I used to live next door to a woman who owned two (2 year old) Red Setter dogs. One evening they started howling in the most eery way. Long drawn out howls. Went on for hours.They were both healthy dogs but died the next day. The vet couldn't determine cause of death on either one..I reflected on my grandfather and my neighbor when I heard that the dogs had 'HOWLED' all night.I still think it's superstition but animal sixth sense is amazing IMO. It's O.K. to laugh , I have thick skin :)
That's not so silly MOTHERGOOSE. Howling seems to be a kind of pack signal to notify others. It calls forth attention from others. It seems to be an eerie, sad signal. Have you ever seen a happy dog howl? In some Palliative Care Units, they haved trained dogs to enter the rooms of patients. These dogs had been trained to signal a person dying or about to die. So their instincts to perceive these things are much more acute than ours. MOO

I don't think she was placed anywhere with a thought to how it implicated himself, or with regards to claiming life insurance. I don't think he thinks like the majority.

When you are prepared to use as an alibi that you went to sleep while your wife roamed the streets unaccounted for, and crash a car in the most absurd way to avoid a visit with police, give a whiney driveway interview where you try and convey you are cooperating with police vs plead for help in finding your wife, you are likely not too concerned about how dodgy it looks if your dead wife is found in bush you are known to be familiar with.

You don't create such a huge financial mess by being someone who can project forward what is likely to happen and have a good understanding oh how the world works and you work in it. I think he locks on "solutions" that are anything but, without the details coming into it. So to him, a dead allison = insurance payout = money woes over. Scant thought it given to how he has to pull it off. His lies and subterfuge normally goes over ok so he powers ahead.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't think we can logic all the bits of the puzzle into why he did the individual things he did. Because he doesn't think it through. It makes it difficult because any one reason could be why she was placed somewhere in the scout grounds or somewhere under the bridge, it doesn't have to fit. Personally I think she was placed in the camp grounds waterways because that offers better privacy and familiarity than the bridge, the insurance and association with GBC was likely not a factor in that decision.

Correct me if I'm wrong Marly but I am sure I read that scraps yard shared a fence with the BC house? I am very interested to know exactly which one is scraps house!!!

61 Boscombe Rd, Brookfield Queensland 4069

Ah Minni, I doubt you're the worst... remember there's always me. :floorlaugh:

you can get away with it Linette, because you make up for it with funny comments, like ' if GBC had been buying a packet of intelligence at the chemist that morning, none of this would be happening'
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Screenshot of scraps house 61 Boscombe Rd, Brookfield Queensland 4069 .... same stonework in pic of scrap.

scrapshouse.JPG

Photo of NBC in front of a white 4wd had a "d" on the end I think, as in "SETTLED" or "5ETTLED". Thought the name was related to the real estate term "settled" as in "sold and I have the cash in my hands". Trust am not throwing in a red herring my canine friend.

Yes and his (joint venture) companies are called Settle Westside and Settle Property (though this one is listed in NSW) and Settled Property Sales.

If you pause the video at 1.02 where it says screams reported it has an arrow attached pointing to where I am saying. That location also ties in with a property belonging to a person with the same surname as the lady mentioned in that interview. I do not believe that Rees Way has ever been mentioned in MSM in regard to screams - only poster 543 if I am correct. I personally saw the mounted police and the timing was consistent with when the people contacted police to say what they heard on the Thursday night.

It sounds like you feel quite confident with this, so I'll leave it at that, thanks. wish i had the techno ability to see exactly where the arrow points! Makara, can you help? thanks guys!

I've mentioned Rees Way once before, but only because I saw it mentioned elsewhere that this is where the screams were heard. I think it was on the Aussie Criminals site, but would not be able to find it to link sorry, I find that site hard too hard to follow.

MOO

Fantastic photo MARLYWINGS. It shows how close Boscombe Road is too, Yes, for Scraps to be frantically barking at the back, I'd wager something was definetly going on in the back yard there, so nobody could see from the road out front. MOO:tyou:

They are incredible - surely they wouldn't get custody.

I hope they dont get custody, who knows with family court anything is possible.

Hopefully they just want visitation, which I doubt knowing the type of people they are.

I don't think she was placed anywhere with a thought to how it implicated himself, or with regards to claiming life insurance. I don't think he thinks like the majority.

When you are prepared to use as an alibi that you went to sleep while your wife roamed the streets unaccounted for, and crash a car in the most absurd way to avoid a visit with police, give a whiney driveway interview where you try and convey you are cooperating with police vs plead for help in finding your wife, you are likely not too concerned about how dodgy it looks if your dead wife is found in bush you are known to be familiar with.

You don't create such a huge financial mess by being someone who can project forward what is likely to happen and have a good understanding oh how the world works and you work in it. I think he locks on "solutions" that are anything but, without the details coming into it. So to him, a dead allison = insurance payout = money woes over. Scant thought it given to how he has to pull it off. His lies and subterfuge normally goes over ok so he powers ahead.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't think we can logic all the bits of the puzzle into why he did the individual things he did. Because he doesn't think it through. It makes it difficult because any one reason could be why she was placed somewhere in the scout grounds or somewhere under the bridge, it doesn't have to fit. Personally I think she was placed in the camp grounds waterways because that offers better privacy and familiarity than the bridge, the insurance and association with GBC was likely not a factor in that decision.

I completely agree - well said.

you can get away with it Linette, because you make up for it with funny comments, like ' if GBC had been buying a packet of intelligence at the chemist that morning, none of this would be happening'
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG, how did you remember that?

RS, sorry, and thanks for your reply. I don't mean to nit pick, but I've watched that link a few times, and it still doesn't say EXACTLY where screams were heard, only " ...on Rafting Ground Road, approx. 2 Km from allison's home..." No where does it say Rees Way, Winrock S, or Melaleuca.. I drive R G Rd. too many times a day. To me knowing exactly where the screams were heard might make a difference.

I think lots of people have discounted the screams, but maybe because Joanna Yesberg said" I think that was related to the teenagers, personally"

I am of the opinion that if there was a teenager's party that night...it would be known to police and I think, the public.
Neighbours of young party goers almost always call the cops to get them to wind it down. At the very least, you'll get one or two cranky oldtimers yeling out and telling them to shut up. On top of that I think the police would have interviewed all the kids at the party if there was one. And as such, discounted the scream theory. I dont think I have seen anything that discounts that the screams were not Alliosns, or that they ever discovered where they came from.
AS for Joanne Yesberg....she said she may have heard screams, but thinks they came from teenagers. this is just one persons thoughts, and thats ok. But Will Truter and is neighbour went to the lengths to try and describe the type of screaming they heard, all within the 150 metre HOT ZONE

IMO unfortunately, I think they came from Allison in the exact area of Rees Way/Rafting Ground Road/ and the estate entrance Doc Watson mentioned (huntingtons?)

just my opinion

Hahahhahaha - for the obsessed no doubt - can we bring Pina Coladas?

you can bring anything you like Mani.....its not AlAnon,
I'd say alcohol is even welcomed...Ill bring my thermomix, we'll make margaritas :woohoo:

I've mentioned Rees Way once before, but only because I saw it mentioned elsewhere that this is where the screams were heard. I think it was on the Aussie Criminals site, but would not be able to find it to link sorry, I find that site hard too hard to follow.

MOO

This quote suggests the Rees Way location, as that is right where the Hot Zone is on the map:

"The screams were heard next to where police declared their search "hot zone''."

It's about half way down this article:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sunday-mail/scream-in-the-night-alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

Now I feel just a little bit hurt minni

:blushing:

but I'll be OK

oh Gemini Girl, I am sorry....dont feel a little bit hurt....talking to photos is not odd at all! Im FULL of crazy, dont you worry, I was totally trying to mislead the others into thinking Im completely normal but its out there now I guess

and Im glad you'll be ok :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member