Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, i've been thinking about this quite a lot and it occurred to me that perhaps the point of dumping her body there was a ruse to deflect suspicion because their connection with it was too obvious. I hope that makes sense. If there's a better way to explain what i'm getting at, please jump in and translate lol. MOO

I would think that even though he may have planned to murder Allison, actually going through with it would have had to put him into some state of psychological shock. And in that state of mind you go with what you know. :moo:

I don't think that picture is anywhere near accurate. If you look closely, you'll see that:

(a) the BC house label points to a spot nowhere near where it actually is

(b) the "Screams reported" is pointing to a spot in the bush well away from Rafting Ground Rd.

I think it is just a generic picture, with the general area annotated at each end of that line.

I really don't think that the screen grab can be used as an accurate indication of where the screams where actually heard.

Also, remember that the pointer may be intended to point to the house where the screams were HEARD - not the place where they were uttered. In fact, picking a direction may have been very difficult - a couple of screams heard through a window, and I don't know if any more were heard AFTER the witnesses went out into the garden.

If we're assuming, for the sake of debate, that Allison MAY have actually gone for a walk (although it is looking less and less likely that she did) then I really can't see her walking all the way up there. And while that could be said to be on the way to the BC Seniors' house (still a long walk away), then why would she go there, and why would she not take her car?

I can see her doing a walk over Boscombe Rd, or even down and around the showgrounds and Produce Store, then into Huntingdon along Rees Way (a popular walking and cycling track) then back and over Boscombe Rd to home. That would still be a reasonably stiff walk if that's what she had been intending.

I would imagine if screams were heard AFTER the witnesses left their homes and ventured out to their gardens, or front porches etc...they might have moved a little closer or maybe even investigated?

its hard to say what people do though, in any situation, although if more screams were heard, direction might still be difficult to determine.IMO
I do seem to recall Will Truter stated he heard two long drawn out screams, then a third muffled one. Cant remember if he was inside for all of them though

You know, i've been thinking about this quite a lot and it occurred to me that perhaps the point of dumping her body there was a ruse to deflect suspicion because their connection with it was too obvious. I hope that makes sense. If there's a better way to explain what i'm getting at, please jump in and translate lol. MOO

The sort of reverse psychology thinking - people won't look there due to their connection with Scouts - that only a naive mind would think up?
Is that the sort of red herring/ruse you mean - something fishy? IMO

Thanks Makara, I saw this one, but can't quite make out specific location.... Is it just me?

See my edited description just above your post, DunnoZo ;) I've added a couple of bits about where each of those pointers is.

And you can check it on Google Maps too - use the satellite view.

I would imagine if screams were heard AFTER the witnesses left their homes and ventured out to their gardens, or front porches etc...they might have moved a little closer or maybe even investigated?

its hard to say what people do though, in any situation, although if more screams were heard, direction might still be difficult to determine.IMO
I do seem to recall Will Truter stated he heard two long drawn out screams, then a third muffled one. Cant remember if he was inside for all of them though

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

Yes but Min, if it was teenagers and they were walking along the roads there and mucking about - let's face it, they wouldn't be keeping quiet as that is not in the nature of a group of teenagers, especially if alcohol has been involved. MOO

So I question if any other neighbours in Brookfield saw or heard these wandering teenagers?
I think that is a fair question to ask of locals on here - were any other sounds heard near there/close to there that night?

See my edited description just above your post, DunnoZo ;) I've added a couple of bits about where each of those pointers is.

And you can check it on Google Maps too - use the satellite view.

Thanks, I have & agree with what you say, just looking for links w/exact locations. Among other things, I am learning how un-exacting reporting can be.

When I first heard about the scout ground, I thought "oh C'MON - nobody could be that stupid ;)
My second was "will he try and make out that he was framed ?"

This is MOO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8135025&postcount=839"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32[/ame]

Mani, this is my thoughts about the teenagers

When I first heard about the scout ground, I thought "oh C'MON - nobody could be that stupid ;)

This is MOO.

GBC could be that stupid. IMO
He'd be even more stupid if he tried to pretend he was framed... but I'd say it's entered his head. I worry about how he'll try and get out of it. I doubt if he'll be able to stick with one story though.

I've been looking back at some old posts re the area of scout camp & creeks...this post from CJ60 I think may be spot on...especially as this report mentions...

Crime scene tape cordoned off one of the gates off Bunya Rd to the nearby Tyamolum Scout Grounds as well as a segment of bushland on Wirrabara Rd near to Kholo Creek, where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found under a Mt Crosby Rd bridge.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...ents-in-the-area/story-fnat7jnn-1226345491639

CJ60's post....

#79 05-25-2012, 11:29 AM
CJ60
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Yes Wakestate - there is a little bridge on Wirrabarra Rd - crosses Little Ugly Creek; dense vegetation. And, if you drive up Wirrabarra Rd - it runs along side the Creek - steep slope dropping off towards the creek, again covered in dense vegetation. It is not too far up from where Little Ugly joins Kholo Creek, so it is plausible for a body to travel down when the creek when it filled with water. You leave a body there - may never be found. Not exactly on walking tracks! I suppose I am leaning towards Wirrabarra - but it may well have been Tyamolum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7962890&highlight=wirrabarra#post7962890

A screenshot to add to my previous post...I really do feel this may be the place....there'd be barely any traffic...no houses in vicinity for quite a long way along this road....on left side it looks like quite a drop down into the creek itself.

... & to make his heinous murder even more despicable he's dumped her in a place with a name such as Ugly Creek.....

little ugly creek.jpg

This is MOO.

Yep, i'm waiting for it. It was the caterpillars I bet!

GBC could be that stupid. IMO
He'd be even more stupid if he tried to pretend he was framed... but I'd say it's entered his head. I worry about how he'll try and get out of it. I doubt if he'll be able to stick with one story though.

Lol, yes since then I've realised that GBC could well be THE King of Morons ;)

This is MOO.

A screenshot to add to my previous post...I really do feel this may be the place....there'd be barely any traffic...no houses in vicinity for quite a long way along this road....on left side it looks like quite a drop down into the creek itself.

... & to make his heinous murder even more despicable he's dumped her in a place with a name such as Ugly Creek.....

View attachment 24395

You know, that's what I thought too, the name "Ugly Creek" ... gives me shivers to think he left her there.

Yep, i'm waiting for it. It was the caterpillars I bet!
Hehehe, I still crack up just hearing the word caterpillar and of course "Its ok, I'm just a little bit hurt/drunk/full (of food)" has become a standard in my day-to-day speech.

This is MOO.

jeez linette, trying to do some serious sleuthing here..but thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman