Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be the video of him coming out of police station.....& at 1.22 he took a swipe at one of the cameramen at the front of the car....I always remember that!!!

Search for missing woman now murder investigation - YouTube

Also on same video at .55 & .57 I wonder where those areas are.

Bless you Marly.. I am searching and searching and all I could come up with was it was the 30th and he was wearing pink!!!! you are a legend x

and wow :what:...the footage on this particular report is really really REALLY good in relation to the bridge...I am off to have a really good look at it and identify the shrubs, the trees, the position of Allison (as I have never been able to see her in the photos since day dot, even though nearly everyone could see her positioning clearly, and compare the differences to then and the photos Mani's wonderful hubby took the other day

Marly 'has totally earned her' Wings :hugs:

This may be the video of him coming out of police station.....& at 1.22 he took a swipe at one of the cameramen at the front of the car....I always remember that!!!

Search for missing woman now murder investigation - YouTube

Also on same video at .55 & .57 I wonder where those areas are.

Bless you Marly.. I am searching and searching and all I could come up with was it was the 30th and he was wearing pink!!!! you are a legend x

and wow :what:...the footage on this particular report is really really REALLY good in relation to the bridge...I am off to have a really good look at it and identify the shrubs, the trees, the position of Allison (as I have never been able to see her in the photos since day dot, even though nearly everyone could see her positioning clearly, and compare the differences to then and the photos Mani's wonderful hubby took the other day

Marly 'has totally earned her' Wings :blowkiss:

I agree with you Fergie...Gerard may have wanted Allison's death to look like a suicide but somewhere he changed his mind. I think the reason he changed his mind is per my post...that very few people would believe Allison would have taken her own life.

If GBC had tried to make it look like suicide, not many people would have believed it was possible Allison had killed herself...and therefore he would have drawn even more suspicion upon himself. So he changed his mind and didn't leave one car at Kholo Creek Bridge.

MOO

I wonder how many people who have had loved ones who committed suicide anticipated this or thought that it was possible. I am a health professional who have experience with families of those who have committed suicide who could not believe that this was possible. IMO.

I agree with you Fergie...Gerard may have wanted Allison's death to look like a suicide but somewhere he changed his mind. I think the reason he changed his mind is per my post...that very few people would believe Allison would have taken her own life.

If GBC had tried to make it look like suicide, not many people would have believed it was possible Allison had killed herself...and therefore he would have drawn even more suspicion upon himself. So he changed his mind and didn't leave one car at Kholo Creek Bridge.

MOO

After he'd given the four different "walk" versions I think he tried to make it appear she'd wandered off & had been abducted...in turn, some locals were concerned about it being a possible abduction which was why Inspector Ainsworth came out & said it wasn't a random attacker.

I remember seeing SES paddling canoes and I thought they were searching at Mt Crosby Weir MOO

Me too! I saw the canoes. But I've also been waiting for someone to mention the Mt Crosby Weir (thanks Mani) as I was sure that it was mentioned in the very early days.

And also too much detail can set off alarm bells. I remember reading a long time ago about eyewitness accounts, and how trained interviewers can detect when someone is including too much detail that suggests they are 'elaborating' either intentionally or unintentionally.

Yep and if that TV interview was anything to go by, GBC is good at giving too many details and not directly answering what he's asked!

The question that I really struggle with is why didn't they leave Allison's car at Kholo Creek Bridge? GBC's story would have been so much more plausible if he said that he went to bed while Allison was watching the Footy Show and he woke in the morning to find her missing. If Allison had a history of depression (this is confirmed by many locals, well known IMO) thanks to GBC and his behavior and infidelities why didn't they leave the car at the bridge and both GBC and NBC return home in the other vehicle so that it looked like Allison drove to the bridge in her car after an argument and jumped off the bridge to commit suicide? The calls that night would have been difficult to explain but the scenario would have been more credible and more difficult to challenge. GBC could have said he woke at night and Allison was gone so he assumed she had gone out or gone to stay with a friend. He would have had a valid reason to call his parents to express his concern but they reassured him and he went back to sleep. As soon as they drove Allison's car back home the whole "story" became implausible. Is this stupidity or did something go wrong such that they could not leave Allison's car at Kholo Creek Bridge?

These are really good questions I think, Fergie. I do wonder if it was their intention all along to leave Allison's car at Anstead as it does make more sense for the reasons you have mentioned - but something happened to change their minds once out there. I have thought that this is perhaps why GBC stuffed up the "gone for a walk" story so many times - because this wasn't the original story he had in his head. The original story may have been "I left her watching TV, and when I woke she and the car were gone." or "she went for a drive and never came back". For some reason that plan changed on the night and he got himself all confused in the retelling - IMO (only speculating)

:tyou: :tyou:

Wozzle :takeabow: lovely thought to send flowers and chockies to Indromum today - I need to thank her myself as she was very generous to Minni and I last weekend and she, like several people on WS are keeping the bridge looking beautiful with fresh flowers.

:yourock: Keentoknow - thank you for making and placing the cross at the bridge - it really is a bright yellow beacon - I know I have said it before but indulge me again - thanks for thinking of this lovely gesture. IMO

At some late stage we need to hire a mini bus and get our WS tushies up the coast and have a bbq on the beach near you and give cheers to Allison and WS for bringing us together.
Can I drive the bus please Mani?

I remember we discussed it a lot on earlier threads, that look on Olivia's face and biting the lips etc during the video interview.
Now with the benefit of hindsight, what was her main concern, whether it was worry that he wouldn't be able to pull it off, or was it " something isn't right with your story"
I guess what I'm really saying is did she know or didn't she at that point. I can't recall if we established she was at NBC's house on the night of murder.
If she was there, I'm sure she did know what happened, especially now we know about gerard's scratches and how quick she was to provide a reason for them.

I remember we discussed it a lot on earlier threads, that look on Olivia's face and biting the lips etc during the video interview.
Now with the benefit of hindsight, what was her main concern, whether it was worry that he wouldn't be able to pull it off, or was it " something isn't right with your story"
I guess what I'm really saying is did she know or didn't she at that point. I can't recall if we established she was at NBC's house on the night of murder.
If she was there, I'm sure she did know what happened, especially now we know about gerard's scratches and how quick she was to provide a reason for them.

I took her lip biting to mean that she really wanted to speak to the reporter (and maybe be the centre of attention) and put her :twocents: in but was biting her lip while waiting her turn.

I thought that she was standing so close to him - like a spouse would and although she appeared concerned - the more I watched it the more I saw her as controlling the situation like a minder does with a politician, making sure he didn't say the wrong thing - ready to jump in and correct him if he did! MOO

IMO GBC took Allison out to Kholo Creek Bridge in the Captiva and got bogged. GBC rang NBC to come and get him out of trouble. NBC went to the location and towed GBC out of trouble in the Prado. I think GBC planned to drive the cleaned Captiva back to Kholo Creek and leave it there with assistance from NBC after the children had been dropped off at school but before he reported her missing. Something happened on the morning of the 20 April that meant he could not drive the Captiva back to Kholo Creek Bridge before reporting Allison missing. Perhaps after speaking to the Dickies they had reason to call police and police attended before he could execute the last stage of the plan? MOO.

To be honest, the entire story and the entire bridge/camp/creek location seems off to me. Why, of ALL the possible scenarios he could have come up with, would he decide this if he was attempting to make her look suicidal, it seems WRONG...

"I'll take her out and 'plant' her at that bridge near the scout camp." Why in the hell would this be a plausible place that she might take herself? it would be bloody eerie and dark and just plain scary out there at night all by yourself... so what could make him think....'oh that is SO the spot that will substantiate my story'

Cant get my head around that.....sometimes I think that something DID go down out there that night, maybe between TM, GBC and Allison. Scratches even may have occurred here, during confrontation, before all parties left there ALIVE.

but no, Allison wouldnt leave the children home to chase after him, still, I dont see the relevance of this place unless it really was not planned and he had to make decisions quickly, hence, not much thought went into it. (starting to get a feel for this idea)

I took her lip biting to mean that she really wanted to speak to the reporter (and maybe be the centre of attention) and put her :twocents: in but was biting her lip while waiting her turn.

I took it as a sign of nervousness IMO

After he'd given the four different "walk" versions I think he tried to make it appear she'd wandered off & had been abducted...in turn, some locals were concerned about it being a possible abduction which was why Inspector Ainsworth came out & said it wasn't a random attacker.

I think that was what he was going for too, and still will go that way.

http://www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm#mouth-body-language

biting the lip is typically a sign of nervousness, it often means anxiety or worryhttp://www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm#mouth-body-language

however, this is more interesting regarding the eyes shifting from side to side:

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/eyes_body_language.htmLateral movement

Eyes moving from side-to-side can indicate shiftiness and lying, as if the person is looking for an escape route in case they are found out.
Lateral movement can also happen when the person is being conspiratorial, as if they are checking that nobody else is listening.
Eyes may also move back and forth sideways (and sometimes up and down) when the person is visualizing a big picture and is literally looking it over.

yay...I linked

IMO GBC took Allison out to Kholo Creek Bridge in the Captiva and got bogged. GBC rang NBC to come and get him out of trouble. NBC went to the location and towed GBC out of trouble in the Prado. I think GBC planned to drive the cleaned Captiva back to Kholo Creek and leave it there with assistance from NBC after the children had been dropped off at school but before he reported her missing. Something happened on the morning of the 20 April that meant he could not drive the Captiva back to Kholo Creek Bridge before reporting Allison missing. Perhaps after speaking to the Dickies they had reason to call police and police attended before he could execute the last stage of the plan? MOO.
Yes what you have said sounds perfectly feasible to me, I don't believe the car was meant to be found at their home.
Either this was the worst planned murder in history and GBC will be up for a darwin award, or it was not premeditated and it was total panic afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl